Babies? What babies? I haven't seen any babies....

Old June 24th 04, 09:04 PM
RobZip

Default Babies? What babies? I haven't seen any babies....

With the kittens almost 2 weeks old, Sammy decided today was moving day. She
moved all her babies from the maternity box to a far corner under my wife's
dresser. I came home, saw the empty box and began the interrogation.

"Where's the babies, Sam?" "Muwahhh?" (translation - "Huh?") "Your
babies.... where are they?" "Purrooo! Muwahwah burroop!" (translation -
"Dunno, whatcha talkin' about?") "You had six babies when I left, now there
are none, where are they?" Rolls on back, stretches, yawns "Chirrrrooop!
Purrrrooooo! (translation - " My boobs itch, rub my belly.")

Seeing that cooperation from Sam wasn't likely, I searched on my own. It
didn't take long 'cause one of the kittens heard mom's voice and started
sounding off. I found them rolled in a ball under the darkest far corner
under my wife's dresser. They are out of the main traffic area, content and
safe, so I won't try to alter her placement.

Four of the little ones have their eyes open already, the fifth one's are
about halfway opened up, and number 6's are starting to loosen up - probably
open tomorrow. With vision comes a quest for mobility and they are starting
to move around a lot more. What's really comical is watching a bleary eyed
12 day old kitten try to swat at a littermate and fall on his butt. Ambition
exceeds coordination at this point. More later...

Old June 24th 04, 10:08 PM
RobZip

"Karen" wrote in message
New piccies?

Karen

I'll try to get some new ones over the weekend and have them posted Monday.

Old June 24th 04, 10:08 PM
RobZip

Old June 24th 04, 10:08 PM
RobZip

Old June 24th 04, 10:15 PM
Karen

"RobZip" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

I used to get a kick watching them walk head against a wall and getting no
where. Ah in a week or two, you will think birth was given to a heard of
tiny elephants. New piccies?

Karen

Old June 24th 04, 11:03 PM
Mary

"RobZip" wrote in message
.. .
With the kittens almost 2 weeks old, Sammy decided today was moving day.

She
moved all her babies from the maternity box to a far corner under my

wife's
dresser. I came home, saw the empty box and began the interrogation.

"Where's the babies, Sam?" "Muwahhh?" (translation - "Huh?") "Your
babies.... where are they?" "Purrooo! Muwahwah burroop!"

Ha! Buddha says this!

What's really comical is watching a bleary eyed
12 day old kitten try to swat at a littermate and fall on his butt.

Ambition
exceeds coordination at this point. More later...

Ooo, really cute. Who but you would think of kitty having boobs, though of
course she does. More pictures! They won't be small for very long!!

Old June 24th 04, 11:03 PM
Mary

"RobZip" wrote in message
.. .
With the kittens almost 2 weeks old, Sammy decided today was moving day.

She
moved all her babies from the maternity box to a far corner under my

wife's
dresser. I came home, saw the empty box and began the interrogation.

"Where's the babies, Sam?" "Muwahhh?" (translation - "Huh?") "Your
babies.... where are they?" "Purrooo! Muwahwah burroop!"

Ha! Buddha says this!

What's really comical is watching a bleary eyed
12 day old kitten try to swat at a littermate and fall on his butt.

Ambition
exceeds coordination at this point. More later...

Ooo, really cute. Who but you would think of kitty having boobs, though of
course she does. More pictures! They won't be small for very long!!

For Yowie (and all other babies in waiting!) Mishi Cat anecdotes 6 April 8th 04 06:54 PM
New Babies Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 7 April 2nd 04 04:04 PM
Phoebe's babies - one & a half weeks on Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 9 September 26th 03 06:58 PM