Hoap Yoo Awl Kan Keap Warm

Old January 7th 10, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Default Hoap Yoo Awl Kan Keap Warm

Hihi Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.
Thuh wethur iz fareazing heer Ewe Ssss Aye n in da Ewe-Kay n Catnada, da
hoomins r freezinh n lettet dere kitteh owt tew doo dere bidnes n dey dunt
wannt go owt in da k0ld..dey wanna stay in thuh IN wen et iz tyme to doo
dere doodlebawx bidness. Mrrrrrrt!!
Meen weffer. Sumbuddy gitted unthur kitty dumpt on demselfs n
her iz mad abowt dat tew.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt :/ I am mad wiff dat tew.
Awl kittiez n d*g fingz shud hab a nise warm hoam wike weeeeeee hab
but sume hoominz r sew meen I wanna go owt n skrach dere fasez fur doin
dattew thuh aminasz. Dat iz gnot riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!!!
Luffs yoo awl, puuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs
Mosey
---hissed uff

Old January 7th 10, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

We iz furry furry warm. Da winnows ar opin an weze sittin in dem soakin
up da sun. We fink we haz gud weafur cauz of da futball game dat startz
after feedin tyme. Meowmie sayz not to be skared of da big noize

Booker and Chappy

Hoomin note: We heard, and saw, fighter jets practicing the other day.
It was really loud, we're about 2 miles from the Rose Bowl.

Old January 7th 10, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Waow, fiter jetz, weee git demselfs effry Summer wen dey hab SeaFair en
Warshintoona..doze r reely laowd, but Meowmie n Paw wike dem.
We gotz rayne n wynds heer n et iz kold tew. Meowmie kkeepz komplaynig dat
hurself iz tew hawt but et iz uh syde fx uff hur seezure medixine.
Luffs
Mosey
4 his famlee

Old January 7th 10, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

We'z keeping en eye on da weafur too. It's already cold here (itz about
10 degrees here, wif wind chill of 9 below zero). To da west of us (Sioux
City) itz 2 below zero wif a windchill of 29 below, and dat part of da
storm is s'posed to hit us tonight.

I fink we'z not going to do our Out patrols tonight. Any greeblings dumm
enough to go out in dat weafur will freeze solid. I will do mine dooty to
keep mine Paw safe by curling up on him's pillow, right beside him's head.

All you kitties (an doggies), be safe an stay inside. If you has to go
Out, don't stay dere any longer dan you haf to. An make yourz hoomins
stay in, too - dey need some extra special purrtection in severe weafur.

Harri
Old January 7th 10, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"Harri Roadcat"
We'z keeping en eye on da weafur too. It's already cold here (itz about
10 degrees here, wif wind chill of 9 below zero). To da west of us (Sioux
City) itz 2 below zero wif a windchill of 29 below, and dat part of da
storm is s'posed to hit us tonight.

I fink we'z not going to do our Out patrols tonight. Any greeblings dumm
enough to go out in dat weafur will freeze solid. I will do mine dooty to
keep mine Paw safe by curling up on him's pillow, right beside him's head.

All you kitties (an doggies), be safe an stay inside. If you has to go
Out, don't stay dere any longer dan you haf to. An make yourz hoomins
stay in, too - dey need some extra special purrtection in severe weafur.

Harri

Puuuuuuuuuuuuurrs dat yerownselvz keep warM n snugglee.
I feal sew bad fur yew.
Luffs
Mosey

Old January 8th 10, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 7, 4:18*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Hihi Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.
Thuh wethur iz fareazing heer Ewe Ssss Aye *n in da Ewe-Kay n Catnada, *da
hoomins r freezinh n lettet dere kitteh owt tew doo dere bidnes n dey dunt
wannt go owt in da k0ld..dey wanna stay in thuh IN wen et iz tyme to doo
dere doodlebawx bidness. *Mrrrrrrt!!
Meen weffer. * Sumbuddy gitted unthur kitty dumpt on demselfs n
her iz mad abowt dat tew.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt :/ *I am mad wiff dat tew.
Awl kittiez n d*g fingz shud hab a nise warm hoam wike weeeeeee hab
but sume hoominz r sew meen * I wanna go owt n skrach dere fasez fur doin
dattew thuh aminasz. *Dat iz gnot riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!!!
Luffs yoo awl, * puuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs
Mosey

I hepped keem WooToo an Uncl Bill warm lass gnite. I was GONNA seep in
da widdle hous wut Samanfa givd mee butted I knowtist da Uncl Bill
leff hisown dor open wen he wen too wak da doggies. Wen hee gotted bak
to da rume, mee an WooToo had da bed and he had to ast furry gnicely
four us to let hisseff has sum rume. Den we all watshed da en ub da
feetball game an wen to seep. It was GNICE an warrum.

Missy wuz curld up agains a her cat-bed, gnot IN it, an her mommy,
Maggy May, wuz kurld up aroun her. Dey wuz on da gnice warrum karpit
an furry cumfurtable.

Samanfa curld up on a pillo rite by her mommy Micki's bed, so dat dey
can pet eech uther during da gnight. Da Bear sept part ob da gnight
wiff Meowmie Micki an part in her dorweigh, to protek her an all ub
usses frum greeblings. Efferywun was warrum an cuddleed. SaMANfa luvs
da cole an snow an wanna gro up to be da leed dog on a Ididitrod team.
Butted she lovs dat pillow an Mommy Micki

I unnerstan dat Wascal will dew his daddy Bruce a big favor an seep in
da beddy on a reel cold gnight, along wiff Hether da doggy. Sew DEY
were all warrum two.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun.

Old January 8th 10, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Harri u iz rite. Da gamby iz goink out ta wurk but her haz so mani klothez
on her duzen luk likie herselfz. It is so kold here wif da windz dat
winnerz is breking from da kold. Non of ourz yet and we hopez dem dont. O T
laying on the couch not near a window.

Old January 8th 10, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz Piglett anna I iz glad ta hear u al iz warm. It haz neffer been
diz kold where we are, not fur a long timez.

Our Unkle Kris headed for Massachusetts diz day. Da gramby iz upset bout
dat butted him had TED appointments him haz ta keep. He telled her not ta
wurrie but her iz nerfouz anywayz.

Old January 8th 10, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

tella gramby ta be careful, da soft iz not gowin aniwhere today at laezt not
until da afurnun anna afur herown nap, trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

"Granby" wrote in message
[...]

Are Yoo Warm?? Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 8 February 6th 09 11:23 PM
Mommy's Bed is WARM!!!! CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 December 10th 08 06:14 PM
Floor Warm health3 Cat community 0 April 5th 08 05:41 AM
Warm Pat Cat anecdotes 6 January 5th 07 06:05 PM
Keeping warm Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 9 November 5th 06 03:47 AM