Thank you from CatNipped

Old May 10th 11, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_6_]

Default Thank you from CatNipped

Thank you Pat and Ann for the lovely cards you sent - they are stood
up on my window sill helping to bring warmth to the clinical
atmosphere (they found something else, yet again, that has me in an
"isolation mode" so anyone coming into my room has to first put on
gloves, gowns, etc. - so the room really needs something to help warm
it up).

The cards remind me that I have people in this world who care about me
and they help tie me down to this reality when all I really want to do
is say goodbye.

I'm still on Ben's laptop (which I can't quite manage to make work),
and besides I'm too tired and hurt (and am thoroughly SICK of talking
about my illness), so I'm still not going to post an update on my
health. Nothing has really changed except they found a few more
things wrong.

Hugs,

CatNipped
Old May 10th 11, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_6_]

On May 10, 3:42*pm, CatNipped wrote:
[...]

BTW, Ann, that has to be the most expressive cat in the world - that
look is priceless!!

Hugs,

me
Old May 10th 11, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On May 10, 1:42*pm, CatNipped wrote:
I'm still on Ben's laptop (which I can't quite manage to make work),
and besides I'm too tired and hurt (and am thoroughly SICK of talking
about my illness), so I'm still not going to post an update on my
health. *

Please keep us posted- we are sending purrs and prayers for you every
day

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old May 10th 11, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

I'm still on Ben's laptop (which I can't quite manage to make work),
and besides I'm too tired and hurt (and am thoroughly SICK of talking
about my illness), so I'm still not going to post an update on my
health. *Nothing has really changed except they found a few more
things wrong.

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped, glad to see you posting again. Your feistiness is a good
sign. We -- my sister's two cats, my cat, and me -- are all rooting
for you!

Debby Hanoka
And The Furs: Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina
Marie
Old May 11th 11, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pat Chlebowski

Good to see your post.... I hope things will start getting better for
you soon.... Keep us posted if you feel up to it... You are still in my
prayers.....

Old May 12th 11, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

CatNipped wrote:
Thank you Pat and Ann for the lovely cards you sent - they are stood
up on my window sill helping to bring warmth to the clinical
atmosphere (they found something else, yet again, that has me in an
"isolation mode" so anyone coming into my room has to first put on
gloves, gowns, etc. - so the room really needs something to help warm
it up).

The cards remind me that I have people in this world who care about me
and they help tie me down to this reality when all I really want to do
is say goodbye.

I'm still on Ben's laptop (which I can't quite manage to make work),
and besides I'm too tired and hurt (and am thoroughly SICK of talking
about my illness), so I'm still not going to post an update on my
health. Nothing has really changed except they found a few more
things wrong.

That was so nice of them! I wish I could send you something, or better
yet, a cure.

Catnipped? Jofirey Cat anecdotes 1 September 23rd 08 04:03 AM
Catnipped??? Charleen Welton Cat anecdotes 0 September 6th 08 07:10 PM
Catnipped Denise Clere Cat anecdotes 1 November 30th 05 03:38 PM
for CatNipped Trelling Cat anecdotes 6 September 20th 04 08:27 AM