OT - Still in Hosp.

Old May 19th 11, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_6_]

Default OT - Still in Hosp.

Now they say I have new pneumonia - well of course, keep someone bed-
bound long enough and they will get it.

The "good" news is that I got approved for SSN which means I'll no
longer have private LT Disability and health insurance, and am
inelligible for MediCare for over a year yet - so they'll *have* to
kick my ass out of here soon. I was just really, REALLY hoping I
could hold on to the LTD until I could get the reverse ileostomy done.

Oh well, I'm not going to go on and on about my problems... I got to
see Archer the other night!!!! Ben snuck him in right under the
nurses' noses (they're used to seeing him carrying his computer
case). He was a little angel. He sat in his Sherpa bag with the top
unzipped and just lapped up the luvin'.

However, the nurse did come in and catch us and told on us - the
doctor mentioned the next day that I'd have to go down into the atrium
to visit with them (yeah, like I'm going to let one of my house cats
loose outside in a strange, busy place - I'l be forced to just sit
there and watch them through the mesh bag. Well you know what? He's
coming up again (or Sammy) late one night and if they don't like it
they can damn well kick me out of here - that would suit ME just fine!

Anyway, gotta go before Ben's so-called lap-top/glorified iPad dies on
me again.

Hugs,

CatNipped