Harri; the first days

Old November 16th 04, 12:05 PM
Miss Violette

Default Harri; the first days

Here are some notes she made when she first came in the in, Miss Violette

Plain iz kule, I likez plain' lookit diz mines littermates, we iz inna out
inna yard, we iz playin, lookit dat, der iza nofur litter of older kittenz,
dey iz playin alzo, der iza little d*g. Der lotza hooman kittenz, Big
hoomanz iz here alzo, Dey iz all girl hoomanz, dey smell nize fur da mostest
purt, I wonner why hoomanz iz so noisy... Hey a thing inna graz...

runrunrun... Whatz iz diz big down, leafz iz all in her,,, clambor up the
side anna whatz diz? itz a hard purt of da grownd, bumpy, itz kinda hard on
minez little kitten pawz... whatz dat ofur der I better go see...
Runrunrun... hey a smooth hard, diz iz much nizer on mines paws...
uh oh a big hooman, itz difurnt dan da hoomanz I iz used to, whatz dat it
haz, It smellz like ofur kitties, anna da hooman haz alla dat kittypoop,
why iz der so much, anna why duz da hooman haf it, my momcat teached uz ta
hid ourz...

Diz hooman iz furry anna itz armz haf spotz, anna itz bigger dan da hoomanz
at minez houze, I betz diz iz a big boy hooman, anna he smellz nice, Him
smellz like ofur kitties anna some dat smellz yummy, I bet dat iz tuna mymom
telled uses 'bout...

I betterer go hom so mymom duzint get worried anna I needza nap startz
lookin arownd, OHNO I IZ LOZT... NOWW WHAT... mymom izunt here, nefur iz
mines littermates or any hooman I knowz...
Lookz atta hooman working with kitty poop, Well diz hooman smellz gud, It
haz fur which seemz kinda nize, I will see if it will hep minself...
runrunrun...Putz on brakes... Looks at hooman... meowz cautusly...

Hooman says "where did you come from and what are you doing? Harri puts on
most pathetic poze possible,...meows sadly... Hooman says come here then...
Harri hesitates, looks arownd one last time atta out to see if he can see
anyone from his family and since she duzint, runs up to the hooman, gets
picked up and getz taken inna in