Need Opinions (Long)

Old March 2nd 05, 07:48 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

That's a lot of mayo, but I'm saving this one off anyway. I love those wraps!

On 2005-03-01, Kreisleriana penned:

Turkey Wraps with Chipotle Mayonnaise

1/2 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 green onion, minced
1 tablespoon minced canned chipotle chilies in adobo
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
2 10-inch-diameter flour tortillas (plain or flavored)
8 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey
2 romaine lettuce leaves, center rib cut away
Combine mayonnaise, cilantro, green onion, chipotle chilies and lime
juice in small bowl; stir to blend. Season chipotle mayonnaise with
salt. Arrange tortillas on work surface. Spread each with half of
mayonnaise; top with turkey and lettuce. Roll up tortillas tightly,
enclosing filling. Cut each wrap in half.

Makes 2 servings; can be doubled.

Theresa

monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 2nd 05, 07:56 PM
JBHajos

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 04:44:34 -0500, "Phil P."
wrote:

Actually, you're a self-righteous, sanctimonious dork whose impressed with
yourself.

So you're ugly, too? Now I understand why you're so impressed with your
education... its the only thing you've got going for yourself! LOL!

PLONK!!!!!!!!
Old March 2nd 05, 08:35 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:48:08 -0700, "Monique Y. Mudama"
yodeled:

That's a lot of mayo, but I'm saving this one off anyway. I love those wraps!

You can certainly fool around with the proportion.

Theresa
Old March 2nd 05, 10:32 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-03-02, Kreisleriana penned:
On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:48:08 -0700, "Monique Y. Mudama"
yodeled:

That's a lot of mayo, but I'm saving this one off anyway. I love those
wraps!

You can certainly fool around with the proportion.

Yeah, I thought about that just as I hit "send." Sorry, I'm a bit off today;
I'm at home sick, slept till 12:30 (so about 5 hours more than usual) even
after a nap last night. It's just a cold, but colds seem to be really good at
dulling my thought process.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 3rd 05, 02:00 AM
KellyH

"Phil P." wrote in message
You see, its not unusual for and older cat to become azotemic or
hyperglycemic or have a high WBC count from a trip to the vet - its called
the "white coat effect". Retesting the cat after allowing her to calm
down
and adjust to all the other animal scents in the office, more often than
not, will produce a more accurate result. I've seen this happen many,
many
times.

OK, what I don't get is, why is the cat going to be any calmer on the second
trip to the vet? Are you suggesting hospitalizing the cat for a day or two
and then taking a new sample?

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Old March 3rd 05, 03:08 AM
Phil P.

"KellyH" wrote in message
"Phil P." wrote in message
You see, its not unusual for and older cat to become azotemic or
hyperglycemic or have a high WBC count from a trip to the vet - its

called
the "white coat effect". Retesting the cat after allowing her to calm
down
and adjust to all the other animal scents in the office, more often than
not, will produce a more accurate result. I've seen this happen many,
many
times.

OK, what I don't get is, why is the cat going to be any calmer on the

second
trip to the vet? Are you suggesting hospitalizing the cat for a day or

two
and then taking a new sample?

No. On the restest, we allow the cat 30-60 minutes in the exam room to calm
down from the trip and to adjust to the overwhelming scents of other
animals. In these situations, we schedule the appointments for late in day
or the last appointment. The difference in test results have been dramatic
in several cases.

Phil

T&H Update - Long LOL Cat anecdotes 30 August 15th 04 09:52 AM
We're back from Purrth (long) badwilson Cat anecdotes 24 July 20th 04 04:09 PM
About Bandit - long CatNipped Cat anecdotes 42 July 18th 04 07:34 AM
I attempt to make a cat tree...LONG Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 14 April 16th 04 02:32 AM
Gem the Gray Kitten (long) Annie Benson-Lennaman Cat anecdotes 21 August 25th 03 01:02 AM