Lounge furniture

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 24th 04, 10:41 AM
KC

Default Lounge furniture

We have had our two adorable cats now for about 8 years (RB 8yrs, Kitty 6
yrs), and now we have a little maltese terrier to compliment our family.

Unfortunatley it has meant our furniture has taken the toll from scratching.

I have tried a couple of Cat Posts but with no success. We have also tried
rubbing in pepper powder, lavender, and chilli powder into the soft
furniture but somehow they all seem to like just scratching it.

I am now looking at replacing our three peice lounge cloth suite, and I'm
thinking of perhaps a leather suite rather than a cloth suite.

Would this solve the problem? Has anyone had any success choosing a leather
suite over a new clothe suite?

Additionally, is there a better way of making a scrathing post? Our two
cats live inside all the time, I do trim their claws about once a month,
however they do seem to want to continue to scratch on our furniture.

We love them dearly by the way, and they are family to us.

Kulander.