Pozishunz abaylibble / hewlp wantid

Old September 8th 12, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Pozishunz abaylibble / hewlp wantid

I beleef dat:
Booker, Snowflake an Chappy hav rezined;
If so, day wyll be misst.
Pleeez lemme kno fur shur....

Awlzo....

I beleeve dat Deze kitteez du nottid hab pozishuns in ower kommunittee;
Iz diz lizt rite?
Ar dere othurz?

Cinder
Cinnamon,
Clarence da Choklit Moose
Lucy lu
Mr. GrowlTiger
Ms. Chessie
Ms. Misty
Mr. TigerSam
Ranger MacDude or iz diz Ranger Greykitten?
Sam
Samwise
Ar dere othurz?

And I wud lyke tu heer frum enny ov da abuv, ur udder kittez, bowt wat
pozishunz / jopz dey wanna fyll. I yam woikink on gettin da Oktofur
Kwartly Repurt ov Ocifurrz reddee.
--
Pit2ô.ônya, Grand Pooh Bah

Old September 11th 12, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
[...]

====================================
My brothfur and I would like to bolenteer for a job with
Cat America. Dis is our first time bolenteers. Maybe you chose
a position of each of us?

Our sister Cinnamon is very nosy and likes to keep an eye on what is
going on. Iz there a bolinteer position for that.

Lucy Lu for her and Samwise

My brothfur and I would like to bolenteer for a job with
Cat America. Dis is our first time bolenteers. Maybe you chose
a position of each of us?

Our sister Cinnamon is very nosy and likes to keep an eye on what is
going on. Iz there a bolinteer position for that.

Lucy Lu for her and Samwise

Grrrrate!

Lucy lu, as da moor aktif memfur ov yur fambly, wud yu take da pozishun
ov Vice Prezident.
Diz iz spekkulee impurtint sinze Prezident uf CatAmerica, Sapphire
Samurai, iz habink trubbel aksessing rpcc, and I gneed da Prezident's ur
Vice Prezident's hewlp at tymez. We will miss Booker in diz jop, but he
wyll stylll be bizitin frum tyme tu tyme.

Wud Cinnamon lyke tu be... Assitant to Secretary of Interior,hewlpink
MeOwy?
Hur cud snoop arownd az mutsh az she likes, an repurrt tu da groop, ur
to MeOwy, bowt whut she opzervz.

Now SamWise, since yu ar wise, an hoominz ar styll habing purroblemz
wiff da Human Economy, wud yu wike tu hewlp Clarence, az hiz Assistant
furr Fixing the Human Economy ?

Fangu awl furr bolenteerink!

--
Pitô.ônya Grand Pooh Bah and Keepurr ov da Lizt.

Old September 11th 12, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Sooo...
We styll gneed:

Diplocat 2 Moon
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin

Mr. GrowlTiger, yur nayme indikaytz dat you wud mayke uh gudgud
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin . Wyll yu akzept diz jop?

Mosey wud do da Diplocat 2 Moon, but sinze he awreddy haz sefuril
empurtint jopz, is dere ennyudder kitty liztid b-lo hu wud lyke diz jop?
--
Pit2ô.ônya, GPB, (Ofurwoikink hur sekkerterree)

Old September 11th 12, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:48:38 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Sooo...
We styll gneed:

Diplocat 2 Moon
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin

Mr. GrowlTiger, yur nayme indikaytz dat you wud mayke uh gudgud
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin . Wyll yu akzept diz jop?

Mosey wud do da Diplocat 2 Moon, but sinze he awreddy haz sefuril
empurtint jopz, is dere ennyudder kitty liztid b-lo hu wud lyke diz jop?

My grumpy sisfur Harri and I would we willing to serve if we could be
useful. We don't care in what position - whatever would best serve teh
Community.

Amelia
Old September 12th 12, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pitô.ônya
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:48:38 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Sooo...
We styll gneed:

Diplocat 2 Moon
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin

Mr. GrowlTiger, yur nayme indikaytz dat you wud mayke uh gudgud
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin . Wyll yu akzept diz jop?

Mosey wud do da Diplocat 2 Moon, but sinze he awreddy haz sefuril
empurtint jopz, is dere ennyudder kitty liztid b-lo hu wud lyke diz
jop?

My grumpy sisfur Harri and I would we willing to serve if we could be
useful. We don't care in what position - whatever would best serve teh
Community.

Amelia

Grrrr-8!

If Harri thinkz dat she iz grumpy e-nuff, she can be Secretary,
urr Assitant Secretary, ov Nappin an Wappin.
Dat leevz Diplocat 2 Moon fur yuu, Amelia, wudjaa lyke tu du dat???

Old September 12th 12, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Sure, I would be delighted. And Harri says she would be honored to be
Assistant Secretary of Nappin' and Wappin'.

Amelia

Old September 13th 12, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_2_]

Ranger MacDude iz Ranger Greykitten n hym haz uh cuple uf pozishunz. yeUP
Hoap dat hulpz yu Pi2nya.
Mosey,
Vice Grand Pooh Bah

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

Old September 14th 12, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_2_]

Fangz, Pitô.ônya, ai trai. srsly.

Mosey
Vice Grand Pooh Bah

Old September 15th 12, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Fangu, sitizenz ov CatAmerica, fur bolunteerink to fyll awlla da bakent
purrzishunz!.
Da nuu lizt wyll b kummink owt da foizt ov Oktofurr.

I tink dat da olny kitteez what styll dunt hav jopz ar:

Cinder
Clarence da Choklit Moose
Ms. Chessie, Mistress of Light and Shadow
Ms. Misty, Mistress of Colors and Smoke,
Mr. TigerSam

Iz diz lizt rite?

Ar dere othurz?

I tink dat Clarence da Choklit Moose kud be ...
Secretary Ov Desserts, wudja lyke dat, Clarence ?

If we opint an Art Dept,
Ms. Misty, Mistress of Colors and Smoke kud be Chairkitty an
Ms. Chessie, Mistress of Light and Shadow Kud be Ko-chairkitty
Wudja boff lyke dat?

Dat leefz olny Mr Tiger Sam....
Wat wud yu lyke tu do?

--
Pit2ô.ônya, tyert keepurr ov da loooong lizt