About h0p - The End of The Story

Old June 25th 05, 06:54 AM
Dee

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, cat rancher wrote:

I remember reading about h0p. I'm sorry to hear that he is
gone. We have two ferals, exferals and they are very special
miracle cats and are strange and wonderful. They won't let me
touch them unless I meow first, then they are ok. I hope h0p is
there to greet ours, hopefully years from now.

Thank you cat rancher. I know exactly what you mean, the feral cats are
amazing and exotic, and incredibly rewarding when they come to trust you.
I hope everyone takes the time to give a home to a feral at some juncture.
I hope to get into fostering ferals when I have a little bit of a larger
place. I'm back up to five cats now, the cat who came to visit for a
week, Isis, will be staying with us. She's all black, 16, tiny, and walks
like a duck - pictures soon!

Dee

Misty, Sam, George, Ivy, & Isis

Stormy h0p Sky ^..^
My Soul and my Inspiration
January 1, 1993 - June 10, 2005

Rise up slowly, Angel - It's hard to let you go...
Old June 25th 05, 03:45 PM
Dee

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, KittyyttiK wrote:

I just wanted you to know that I was so touched by this that I've

contacted a professional calligrapher to hand write it for me. I'm going

to frame it with a picture of h0p laying in my bed that was taken shortly

before his death. It will go on the wall facing that side of the bed

where he slept with me every night. Can you tell me who wrote this?

Thank you again.

Dee

And St. Francis asked h0p's spirit
Are you ready to come home?
Oh, yes, quite so, replied h0p's precious soul
And, as a cat, I am most able
To decide anything for myself

Are you coming then? Asked St. Francis
Soon, replied the whiskered angel h0p
But I must come slowly.
For my human friend is troubled.
For you see, she needs me, quite certainly.

But doesn't she understand? asked St. Francis
That you'll never leave her?
That your souls are intertwined for all eternity?
That nothing is created or destroyed?
It just is...forever and ever and ever.

Eventually she will understand,
Replied the glorious h0p,
For I will whisper into her heart
That I am always with her
I just am...forever and ever and ever
Her alley cat, h0p.

Old June 27th 05, 10:23 AM
cat rancher

Dee, I think you understand. The two ferals we have are
almost identical, both ragdolls, but one has a crooked tail.
When they were little and still at their wildest, one of them
bit me so hard that I thought I have a crushed finger joint.
We named them Killer and Snowball. Killer was the one
who bit me. He got away and we don't know which one
it was because they look so much alike. : -) They still cry
for each other some times and once in a while the other
one will run to the other end of the house looking for his
brother. They treat my wife and me like we are cats, after
we do the necessary ritual of meowing and touching their
noses with outstretched fingertips. After that they are the
most affectionate of all. We lost Kissy recently and it was
nice to be able to talk to you.

"Dee" wrote in message
d.edu...
:

Old June 28th 05, 07:27 AM
cat rancher

My post didn't make sense. Kissy was
another of our cats and I still miss her.

Old August 15th 05, 02:49 AM
bodacious

We spend our lives preserving relationships and enjoying the results. Then ,
one day, we have to make the decision that a beloved friend has to stop
breathing. And, man it's hard. But we know it's the "right" decision for
them.
Another irony is that it is usually something that causes us pain, like an
illness, an addition to our lives, . Then there's the other kind - the
emptiness, the vacuum, the silence. And it was our strength and
self-sacrifice that caused it.
The pain will slowly go away, be assured of that. Tears will help wash it
away.
My very best wishes to you
Wess Greenleaf

--
Those who wish to pet and baby wild animals, "love" them. But those who
respect their natures and wish to let them live normal lives, love them
"Bigjoe" wrote in message
"KittyyttiK" a écrit dans le message de news:

And St. Francis asked h0p's spirit
Are you ready to come home?
Oh, yes, quite so, replied h0p's precious soul
And, as a cat, I am most able
To decide anything for myself

Are you coming then? Asked St. Francis
Soon, replied the whiskered angel h0p
But I must come slowly.
For my human friend is troubled.
For you see, she needs me, quite certainly.

But doesn't she understand? asked St. Francis
That you'll never leave her?
That your souls are intertwined for all eternity?
That nothing is created or destroyed?
It just is...forever and ever and ever.

Eventually she will understand,
Replied the glorious h0p,