Ther is a noo kat heeer

Old October 4th 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Ther is a noo kat heeer

when i kame inna da in i wuz juzt a babykat, i haf efur onliezt gone owt to
da ted, 'cept onze onna trip wif furri anna soft kuz i needed pillz... i haf
nefur tryda get owt, anna lazt time we wented minsef to da ted kuz i didun't
feel gud ted fownd a beebee in mine leg dat haz been der fur yearz, Trudi,
shudderin atta thought of leavin da fud, warm anna cowch
meeee wrote in message
Yes that is wot mum ses too. She still tries to go owt tho; I fink she

noes
that meowmie will catch her ennyway
Moe
"Stormmee" wrote in message
aktuli i hatez da owtm it wuz mean to mineself anna had meanmean hoomanz
init, Trudi
meeee wrote in message
news
Yes I unnerstand Trudi. I hassnt beeen inna owt much, it seems kwite

nise
an
awl, but I dusnt like meowmie goin inna owt. I awlways meows for hur tu

cum
bak an Congo dus tha siiilent meow fing tu bekos he nos it is furry
appeeeelin an Kyute an awlways wurks on meowmie. He keeps it fur

speshul
okkashuns tho so she dusnt bekum hardened tu it.
Garfeeld hoo likes tu admire tha owt frum tha in.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
earilier i kamed to da new big owt dorr anna yelled at bof of demta

kum
inna
in, dey wuz sittin inna owt on purpoze, Trudi, who duzint kare whut
ball
game dey iz klamin ta be liztin to...
meeee wrote in message
Gud gurl trudi. That'll teech them hooomins tu dekorayte yur howse

wif
stuff
yu dusnt lyke.
Jasmeen approvingly

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft anna furri buyed 2 plants a cuple of yearz ago but dey

planticided
dem
so we didn't get muc furm dem, Trudi glad dat dat owt lokin stuff

iz
gone
meeee wrote in message
We has lots uf nip....meowmie bort a plant but she keeps it inna
owt
cos
we
skwished it larst time.
Moe hoo luuurves nip
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I wuldint efin eat nip if itz still ona twig, Trudi, not efin

wantin
nip
if
it lukz like it belongz inna owt
meeee wrote in message
Well they tried tu bring tha plants inna howse but we eeted

most
uf
them.
She still spends tu much tyme wiffa 'Bon Syeee' or
sumfing...them
liddle
trees in bowls that we isnt allowed tu eeet.
Garfeeld grumpily cos he likes tha taste offa liddle treee
"Stormmee" wrote in message
at leazt we duzint haf plantz inna in, soft sayed hermom

sayed
her
wuz
guilty of plantacide so dey duzint get doze, anna dat iz

fine
wif
mineself,
owt stuff shuld stay inna owt, Trudi, who iz alzo glad

anofur
hooman
duz
da
ofur owt wurk to keep furry furm doinit
meeee wrote in

message
Ye sthats rite. I want hur tu pat me awl day an du nuffin

else.
So
she
defnitly hass tu menny cats. an kids. an plants. an uther

fings.
Jasmine the demanding

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz iz whut he sayz butted allauses girlcat argu bowt it,
Trudi,
OEJ
and
Stormmee
meeee wrote in

message
news Well, we wud awl like meowmie tu owerself but she has

plenty
uf
smurgles
fur
all uf us she ses. She ses wun orinj kat is neva

enuff.She
seems
tu
hava
fing fur orinj an tortie cats cus alluvus is eether

orinj
or
tortie.
Mango, bemoozed
"Stormmee" wrote in message
you kan keep doze hooman kittenz butted I wuldnt share
furri
wif
anibodi,
Trudi, no hez minez, OEJ, NOT he iz my momdad!!!
Stormmee
meeee wrote in
message

Well Coogar is greedy wif bof. I reeely liks this
famileee,
Tha
furst
nite
waz heer i sleeped on Paw's pillow alll nite. An I

eeeven
play
wif
tha
hoominkitties. But all tha cats heer chas me sept

Garfeeld
he
is
nise
tu
me
an just sniffs not chasin or hisin or ennyfing.
Tahzha
"Stormmee" wrote in message
we duzint mind sharin da fudz butted da tintishumz
iza
nother
matta,
OEJ
meeee wrote

in
message

Well rite now she is hidin unda tha bed and I is
ignorin
hur.
She
betta
not
cum neer mi fuds, thats all.
Cooogar

"Stormmee" wrote in
message
New katz iza pain OEJ, *diz iz why we named

trudi
da
truder
kitten...
we
didnt like hersef kumin inn owr hoze one bit!!!

OEJ,
symapatik
her
furnd
meeee

wrote
in
message

This is owtrayjus. Ther is a noo cat. This shud

not
be
allowed.
Not
onleee
is she a noo cat but she is a torti Siamese lik
miself.
And
Bossy
an
Paw
is
pattin hur as well as me. I is tha onleee torti
prinsess
alowed
heeer.
This
is mowst Unfare. I is owtraged, and no I am NOT
makkin
furends
wif
hur,
is
hissin at hur.
Coogar

Ps note from sekritary
We have a new girl who has just joined our
family;
Tahzha,
who
is
seal
point tortie, right down to her adorable seal

point
tortie
whiskers.
She
is
three years old, and we are hoping she will

even
out
the
'balance
of
power'
and be a companion to Cougar. Cougar is

extremely
timid
and
as
Jasmine
and
her boys behave in very typical ex-stray way,

eg
very
confidently,
she
is
immediately intimidated, adn will not go near

them.
Tahzha
is
very
friendly,
but quiet, and hopefully will be a companion to
Cougar,
and
help
her
be
less
nervy.

Old October 4th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

O mi gudness. If I fownd tha hoomin wot did that tu yu I wud put a few larj
holes in them.
Moe, frowinin thunderouslee

Old October 4th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz a little bit arteritic kuz of diz butted da ted sayed i willz be ok
efin if da ofurz inside of minesef movez unlezz dey hitsa nerf, I won't efur
go inna owt kuz of diz, Trudi,

Hooman note: she has always been touchy about her back and now we know why,
Soft, who likes ofur hoomanz less anna less efury day

Old October 5th 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Well yu must be glad it is nise an warm inside an yu has such nise hoomins
to keep yu company. mi meowmie dusnt lik menny hoomins eetha. She thinks
animals ar much niser cumpany.
Jasmeen hoo has a broke in her tayle an a scar on hur nose cos of sum hoomin

Old October 5th 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz howze iz purti nize 'cept it has five too mani katz, ofur dan dat it iz
purrfekt, it haz fud, warm, furri anna kowch, der izunt muc elze a kitty
kuld azk fur, Trudi

Old October 5th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

yes me tu. ther is tu menny kittiez but i can't complayne as half of them iz
mi kittens i was lowwed to keep.
jasmeen

Old October 6th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I nefur had ani kittenz, I gotted fixed whut wuzint broked early on... soft
sayed her wuzint goin thru dat agin... Miss Violete had 2 litterz... Trudi,
talkin too muc

Old October 6th 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 20:39:06 -0500, "Stormmee"
wrote:

I nefur had ani kittenz, I gotted fixed whut wuzint broked early on... soft
sayed her wuzint goin thru dat agin... Miss Violete had 2 litterz... Trudi,
talkin too muc

I got fixed what wasn't broken early in my life, but that never
stopped me from being motherly to the foster kitties my human always
has invading my house. See the lowest picture on the web page.

PS Looking forward to my first Jellicle Ball.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

Old October 6th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

when i kamed inna in Mr. TV cat taked ofur what da momkat shulda did, him
teached minesef ta use litterbox, anna made minsef cofur it, him bathed me
anna played wif minesef, I am inna mood ta be an onlikat so i izunt veri
maternal wif da fozter kittez dat sometimez vizitz, da gud thing iz dey
uzually get kitten fudz, anna kittenz fudz iz da bezt fud efur...

you iz gonna lof da ball, it iz fun anna sad, anna spekal, Trudi, hopin bk
iz gonna azk hersef to skort her

Old October 7th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft lofed da kittens but efin when dey iz borned inna in sometimez thingz
duzint go rite, anna hoomanz sufferz az muc az da momcat, Trudi, watchin
soft leak
meeee wrote in message
Well, I hafta say i is furry glad tu no I issnt havin enny more kittenz.
Altho the lasst litter was tha best becos Bossy helped me so much; she
helped when when I was birthing them an lukked after me furry well; I had
mineown partment an efferyfing.
Jasmine, thinking sadly of litters had in less happy times, and kittens

lost
to cold and wild animals, and lookin at her family wistfully.

I is furry glad tu hav fownd such a gud foreva home.