Purrs requested for Willow

Old October 5th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default Purrs requested for Willow

Purrs for Willow and his especially for his Meowmie and family.

Would youze mind letting us know Willow's house name - if'n youze fink itz
best not to, weze will use 'Willow, House of Joanna' for the calling.

Ize sure Mietze will make a brick for him when shez can.

Puddi Cat

p.s. Ize so sorry to be asking so late what with the ball tomorrow.
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 5th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 16:20:21 GMT, "Ray or Fran"
wrote:

Purrs for Willow and his especially for his Meowmie and family.

Would youze mind letting us know Willow's house name - if'n youze fink itz
best not to, weze will use 'Willow, House of Joanna' for the calling.

Ize sure Mietze will make a brick for him when shez can.

Puddi Cat

p.s. Ize so sorry to be asking so late what with the ball tomorrow.

Thanks Mietze. The name of the house is Boer. I'll send Joanna the web
page of the walk of Remembrance once Willow is on it.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147
Old October 6th 06, 12:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

Thanks Mietze. The name of the house is Boer. I'll send Joanna the web
page of the walk of Remembrance once Willow is on it.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

Willow's brik is now in plays an hee will bee calld as a Onoree at da
Ball. Pleeeze extend da condolinsis ov mine Hous to hismom Joanna.

Mietze
--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html
Old October 16th 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Unca Cory, da Willow yew ar finking uv iz Willow ov da House of Rennie
in Catnada. Dat Willow iz hookay but raffur kwiet. It seemz like hur
sisfur Kissa, hoo iz mineown sweeet wedwink, duz most uv da meowchatting
fur hur clowder.
Ralph de Ralf

Hooman question ~ Long-time RPCC'ers, isn't there a Joanna here who
posts for a kitty named Willow? I think this Willow (and hooman) is
part of the Oz, Voodoo, Kissa clowder, if I'm not mistaken. Are we
talking about the same person?

--- Unca Cory

Old October 16th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrum
purrrrrrrrpurrrrrrrpurrrrrrr
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

A woman my human knows had a perfectly healthy 2 year od male cat
named Willow die yesterday. It was very sudden. One minute he was
playing, then the next minute he was dead. He did not suffer.
Purrs for Joanna, Willow's human and purrs for Deacon, the remaining
cat.
Purrs for poor young Willow at the RB.

Old October 17th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
House of Rennie

Hihi Unca Cory! Ize heer! Ize bin sittin wif da Rennie fostur kittiez.
Deyz neffur bin tu a Jellicle Ball befor, an Ize sittin wif dem tu mayk
shur
dey beehayv.

Willow, furry mutch alife

Old October 17th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
House of Rennie

DaRennieKidz an der fosturz joyn wif der purrz

Oz, Voodoo, Kissa, Willow, Hemi, Marble, Matthias, Maestro, Jordie, Cyrus
Vincenzo Karma, Nevaeh, Whisper, Sadie, Quattro, Patros, Lady Bank, Oxford,
Dulcima, Allie, Rundle, Denver, Orion, Mae, BJ, Shalimar, Larissa

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

A woman my human knows had a perfectly healthy 2 year od male cat
named Willow die yesterday. It was very sudden. One minute he was
playing, then the next minute he was dead. He did not suffer.
Purrs for Joanna, Willow's human and purrs for Deacon, the remaining
cat.
Purrs for poor young Willow at the RB.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

I feel really bad today also purrs requested NMR Cat anecdotes 23 December 31st 05 06:45 AM
Purrs requested Pat Cat anecdotes 18 December 27th 05 06:00 PM
Purrs and Headbutts Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 0 December 20th 05 10:23 PM
Update November 30: Purrs Requested pmendhall Cat anecdotes 10 December 5th 03 04:42 AM
Purrs requested pmendhall Cat anecdotes 16 November 28th 03 11:54 AM