Jellicle Ball: Some lively music

Old October 8th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Default Jellicle Ball: Some lively music

[Ralph puts aside his drum set and takes his worn bodhrán from a brocade
bag. Alice trades her silver flute for a wood one while Jane sets a
fiddle next to her psaltery.]

Hokay, letz step lifely now!

[The clowder launches into "Boil the Breakfast Early", followed by
"Morrison's Jig", "Soldier's Joy", and the "Rocky Road to Dublin".]

Old October 8th 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

[Oz, hoo haz bin furry sik dis yeer, deesydz dat itz a gud tyme tu tayk
a brakedat sins he duzznt node dis mewsik. Hiz broffur Voodoo lukz at
him an finkz it wud be a gud tyme fur Oz tu git sumfin tu eet an drink,
an iz gettin a liddle hungree hisself, so suggestz dey go fynd fud]

[Kissa meenwyl, listinz intentlee an tapz hur fut an klapz hur pawz in
tyme tu da mewsik]

Old October 8th 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

[Clyde, who just can't hold still, bounces over to his sisfur-in-law and
grabs her paw.]

Comeon, Kissa, letz danz a jig!

Old October 9th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[Sleek beige tabby trots up to his friend with his tail held
high.] 'Scuse me, Ma'am, may I have this dance?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Sheriff of Catmerica
Junior Tabby in Residence

Old October 9th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Cud yu show me that wun?
Garfeeld, hoo dusnt no tha laystest kitten grooves

Old October 9th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

[Kissa taykz Clyde'z owtstretched paw] Okey dokey Clyde, but nuffin
tutu fansee okey dokey? Ize dont wanna mayk a fool uv mineself an
embarrass mine Ralphee

Old October 9th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

stormmee turns ta see her furnd, she throwz herown pawz arownd his nek in a
totally undignified show affektin... der you iz... I iz soso glad you iz
here sure letz danze... stormmee beginz ta kitten bownze all ovur da floor
arown herown furnd...
ink.net...

Old October 9th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I kan show your ownsef but itz whut you duz when you iz playin at home wif
muzik, jump, jump, pwnce, jump bownce... Miss lillith has anofur one dat haz
bats init but i kant remfur it, hersef or rosco mite show you dat one,
Stormmee hafin a greet time

Old October 9th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Misss Lillitth!!! Is miss lillith heer? I waz wunderin if miss lilith cud
show me how to du her speshul kitten bownce cos I dussnt no it, an it sownds
like fun!
Garfeeld, excitedly