Jellicle Ball: Some lively music

Old October 10th 06, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Jellicle Ball: Some lively music

[Enjoying the music, Sundance suddenly realizes his toes are tapping.
Feeling in the spirit, he joins Little Kitty in the dance, kicking up his
paws to the lively jig.]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Pit2nya taykes owt twu rokz frum hur rokbag. Wun iz rownd, wiff
koncentrik groovez goin rownd an rownd. Da uddur iz a kurved rivir
rok, witsh juzt fitz hur paw. Strokin da rivir rok krozt da grovt rownd
wun, we heer da beet ov da klog dancin
reitterayted...Klik-klik-klikity-klik!!!
--
Pitö.önya

CatTayls/Little Kitty wrote:
Little Kitty puts her frunt paws down strait at her sides and starts
kicking up her hind paws to thuh moosik. I luv this moosik. Maybe
Ize Irish. I bet I cud do it better wif sum catnip!

LK, getting into thuh spirit of things

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:
[Ralph puts aside his drum set and takes his worn bodhrán from a
brocade bag. Alice trades her silver flute for a wood one while Jane
sets a fiddle next to her psaltery.]

Hokay, letz step lifely now!

[The clowder launches into "Boil the Breakfast Early", followed by
"Morrison's Jig", "Soldier's Joy", and the "Rocky Road to Dublin".]

Old October 10th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Sylvia M wrote:
Pit2nya joynz in, jumpin rownd wile klikkin

Pacobell taps his paw in time with the music, wondering if a certain
ladycat might drop in to deliver a tribute to her housemate.

Old October 11th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Sure, it's easy! Stand up on your hind legs and bat at
greeblings in the air!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence

"meeee" wrote in message
That sownds furry sofisticat'd cud yu show me??
Garfeeld, a little puffed frum all that bowncin

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
Yes, I'm here. I used to do the jump-n-bat when I was your
age. I'd jump at something and then bat it. It's a little
more civilized than the kitten bounce.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence

"meeee" wrote in
message
Misss Lillitth!!! Is miss lillith heer? I waz wunderin if
miss lilith cud show me how to du her speshul kitten bownce
cos I dussnt no it, an it sownds like fun!
Garfeeld, excitedly
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I kan show your ownsef but itz whut you duz when you iz
playin at home wif
muzik, jump, jump, pwnce, jump bownce... Miss lillith has
anofur one dat haz
bats init but i kant remfur it, hersef or rosco mite show
you dat one,
Stormmee hafin a greet time
meeee wrote in
message
Cud yu show me that wun?
Garfeeld, hoo dusnt no tha laystest kitten grooves
"Stormmee" wrote in message
oohhhh we needsa do da kitten bownce to diz, Stormmee
lookin at herown
furndz

Old October 11th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Ahh! Greeblings!!! I is furry gud at chasin dose!!
Garfeeld, hopping and batting energetically
Yu is a furry fine dancer Lilith!!

nk.net...

Old October 11th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

It helps to hav lotsa clawz fur thuh take-off and landing. I hav 18
huge claws so I kin git a good grip. Try it!

Little Kitty, not even out of breth

meeee wrote:
Wow!! That's amayzing!!!
Garfeeld watches in astonishment as Miss Kitty flies through the air,
completes a neat somersault, then lands gracefully back on her toes again,
and bows.
"CatTayls/Little Kitty" wrote in message
ups.com...
I don't know about thuh kitten bounz, but I kin fly and do summersaltz
in thuh air. Do yew know thuh sidewayz stifflegged bounce? I think it
goes like this.

Little Kitty, amazingly kwik at 17 pooundz

Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
meeee wrote:
Misss Lillitth!!! Is miss lillith heer? I waz wunderin if miss lilith
cud
show me how to du her speshul kitten bownce cos I dussnt no it, an it
sownds
like fun!
Garfeeld, excitedly

I'z gotz a purty gud kitten bounce too - it has jumpz and bounces and
pownces an spins. Moe, howz about you hep me show da offur kitties? its
realreal easy - it's jus like kittens do when dey iz running across da
yard chasing affur flutterbies. Jus do like I do...

[Tabitha then starts hopping, bouncing, and spinning wildly, her fluffy
black fur flying. Moe joins in, flying wildly through the air.]

Old October 11th 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
BallardBunch

Bobtayled tabby gurl shakes her tamboureen so alla jingles jingle an
bangs it now an den aginst her short stout tayl an grinz at alla kittiez
dancing an jumping an bounsing like kittenz, den jinglez da tamboreen in
an efen more presto rhythm

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old October 11th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

okay, heer goes nuffin!!
wooooohooooooo
garfeeld
oups.com...

Old October 12th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Hay, Tally, get owt yewr bodhrán ana letz du a long perkusssun leed-in
.... yew nayme da tune! Ember, yew tu, iffn yew want.
Ralph

Old October 13th 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
BallardBunch

Bobtayled tabby gurl puts down da tamboureen, pulls a Celtic drum an
drumstick out of her carrybag an twirls da stick a few times Kewl!
I'm not shur uv whut toon -- let'z just feel da beet an see where it
goez. How bout yew, Ember? --Talisker Pippin, enjoying the mewsic an
the excellent Italian nipwine da Colisseum kitties haf provided

Hay, Tally, get owt yewr bodhran ana letz du a long perkusssun

lead-in... Ember, yew tu, ifn yew want. --Ralph