A liddle tribyoot to Miss Violette

Old October 8th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default A liddle tribyoot to Miss Violette

[A petite white-and-cream Persian carrying three forget-me-nots
approaches the podium and meows softly:]

Violette has a special playce in my heart because she was da first
kitty to greet me the first tyme I posted on RPCC. She became my
friend, then my sisfur-in-paw. We shared many 'ventures togeffur, and
she was a luffly gurl-cat, the head ov her clowder.

She wuz a gud kitty, an' left dis lyfe too soon, leafink a hole in da
hartz of her clowder-matez , her hoomanz an her frendz.

I knoze dattid Anti Soft is greevink still, but Anti Soft, I wantz
you to know dis: wen my hoomanz liddle Dupree da Fewwit wented to da
Bridge, he told my hooman dat derez a monument dere to da hoomanz dat
wuz luffed by animals. An on dat monument iz carfed dis pome:

"...Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you...
I loved you so--
'twas Heaven here with you."

May her memory be a blessink...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/8/2006 2:41:13 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old October 8th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

the porter twinkles next to the little girlcat and soft sets out a single
violet for her little friend, ...
. ..

Old October 8th 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

Mme. Anaïs, dat waz a luvlee tribyewt tu Miss Violette. She waz a
bewtiful cat wif a bewtiful purrsonalitee.

Kissa, handing Mme. Anaïs tissue

Old October 8th 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 8 Oct 2006 14:43:15 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

[...]

We agree with these beautiful thoughts and purr loudly in tribute!

Cinder and Beauty
Old October 8th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

a small orange girlcat meatloafs, purring humbly as she realizes again how
lucky she is to have been named after such a paragon of catness like miss
violette
. ..

Old October 9th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[...]

Oh, Anais, that was a beautiful tribute to Miss Violette! We're
sure she's smiling down on you from up at the Bridge.

Kitty Schottland VC, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, & Sheriff Rosco P.
Catrane

Old October 9th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger, a very large orange mancat, pats the head of the little miss V and
rumbles softly to her for just a minute
meeee wrote in message
a small orange girlcat meatloafs, purring humbly as she realizes again how
lucky she is to have been named after such a paragon of catness like miss
violette
. ..