Tribyoot to Cleo an Sheba, sisfur cats

Old October 18th 06, 09:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Tribyoot to Cleo an Sheba, sisfur cats

hahhahahahaha yuze guyz iz funneee
Garfeeld.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
datz ok we juz getted efin, one of uses anna we izunt tellin juzt hurked
inna kitchen, we waited until furry wentted into hiz offize den did it so
soft kant tell who dunit, Tiger*burp*
meeee wrote in message
i hatez that stuff....unduz all mi hard werk.
Coogar, contempshuslee
"Stormmee" wrote in message
hissef iz veri kreatif, butted soft mezzed it all up by puttin enzyme
kleaner onit, Tiger, hisspittin to da kleaner
meeee wrote in message
wow that wud shure stink up efferyfing gud!!
Tahzha impressed!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
TV iz doin hizown purt he peed onna heat vint, Tiger
meeee wrote in message
I tellya whatyadu. Hurk onna efferyfing
Tahzha, hoo has been hurkin onna efferyfing for tha larst two weeks

an
luks
lyke beetin all utha rekords inna howse fur a long tyme.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
hermph, hoomanz whatdayadu, gotta lofem doh, Tiger
meeee wrote in message
trooo. mine neffa getz enuff fudz. she ses i is fat, so shee is
roood
as
well as layzee
jasmine
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I juz wish der memori hadda better workin sometimez, i duzint
unnerstand
why I hasta remind hersef ta refill da fud bowl befure itz

empti,
Tiger,
hater of the bottom of the bowl
meeee wrote in message
news Fangyu Tiger. That iz troo; hoomins must hav furry long
memoreez.
still,
it
is nise to know that oneself will not be forgotten.
Jasmine, musing
"Stormmee" wrote in message
yourmom wrote a wonnerful tribute anna you delifured it
bootifuly,
Tiger
fur
hiz howze remfurin dat soft told furri da ofur day not many
dayz
goez
by
dat
herself duzint think abowt efuri cat her haz lofed
meeee wrote in

message
Jasmine walks up to the podium, and looks uncertainly

around
before
beginning.

I neva knew mine predecessas, howeva meowmie asked iffn I
mite
reed
wot
she
rote abowt them, becos they wer so speshul to her as her
furst
cats.

Meowmie allays wonted a cat when she wazs yunger, but hur
peerants
didn't
want kats to eet tha burds anna lizards anna possums so
she
cuddnt
hav
wun.
When she was outta home, she neva livved ennywere she cud
hava
cat.
Then
she
met Paw, an they got marreeed an started a fambly. An

meowmie
rememfurred
hur dreeem uf haffin a cat, an knew that liddle hoomins

shud
be
brot
up
wif
aminals so they lerns tu be gentle an kind, an how tu luk
afta
aminals.
So
her sisfurr-in-law had an elegant tortie hoo had kittens,

and
paw
sed
she
cud hav wun uf them. Awl the uther kittens had homes tu go
tu,
but
the
smallest kitten lukked a bit funny so nowun wonted hur.
She
had
bitza
tortie
an bitza black fur an bitza all different culurs. her
fayce
was
wite
an
black, an wun frunt leg was black an wun frunt leg was

orinj,
an
the
rest
uf
hur was tortie. her front halk had short fur, an her hed
an
tail
an
back
legs was awl flufy so she lukked like she was mayde uf tha
leftovas
uf
several utha cats. But meowmie luvved hur an tuk her home,

an
called
her
cleo an she an meowmie were best furends. She used tu play
wif
tha
baybeez
an let them carry hur all arownd tha howse like a doll,
wifout
complaynin,
an go for walks wif meowmie tu mayke sure enny rabbits
dint
get
hur.
She
was
also extra speshul cos she was born on tha sayme day at
tha
sayme
tyme
as
meowmie's hoomin child. The secund cat was Sheba, a large
black
fluffy
cat
hoo was born frum a stray cat that turned up in meowmie's
sister-in-furr's
laundry an had kittens. She had wun wite sisfurr hoo dyed,
meowmie
was
gonna
adopt them bof but the wite wun died so shejust got sheba.
Becos
shebas
mum
was feral an wuddnt let ennywun tuch that kittens, sheba

was
allays
bit
wild, an didnt like to stay inside much, an wud only let
meowmie
pat
hur.
Meowmie's howse was furry owld an wun day cleo got owt
thru
tha
roofhole
an
got runned ova. meowmie still leeks abowt it. then paw had

go
overseas
for a few weeks an meowmie had to stay wif hur mum cos

their
howse
was
long way from anywun an she had no car an small baybeez
but
hur
mum
drove
hur owt evvery day to see sheba., wun day sheba wassnt

there,
an
meowmie
lukked evverywhere but didnt find hur, an hoped she was
ok,
but
she
nevva
came bak. Afta that meowmie was tutu sad to get enny more
cats
becose
she
missed her cats, an wun day a yeer anna half layter I came

their
howse
an
paw tuk me in. It tuk me a while to talk meowmie rownd to
lettin
me
stay,
but I did, an now she has lotsa cats. But she still

rememfurs
these
two
cos
they were furry speshul as hur furst evva cats.
Sorry this is furry long.
Heer is a pikshur uf cleo as a kitten
http://www.pacificatscairns.blogspot.com/

Old October 18th 06, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owr howze agreez, OEJ
meeee wrote in message
claw clippin shud be banned. hoo ar they to disagree wif us scratchin em??
Tahzha
"Stormmee" wrote in message
her wuuldnint haf fownd diz owt ifin hersef had notted tryda klip mine
bootiful klawz, i mean afur all da ted stealed teef den diz hooman who
getz
clawz putted on haza nerfta try anna klip mine, OEJ, hrmph!!!
meeee wrote in message
hehhehehe just wen they think it woz sayfe tu cum bak inna howse.....
Tahzha, snickerin
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I kan stil bite wif one fang, juzt azk soft, OEJ
meeee wrote in message
ow well a wun toofed vampyre smile is betta than a borin ordinerry

cat
smyle.
Tahzha, happy to hav an alli
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I usta haf dat kinda smile until da stupid ted taked one of mine

fangz,
now
furri sayed mine smile is is silli, OEJ, kranki to dat ted
meeee wrote in message

"tension" wrote in message
oups.com...

meeee wrote:
I tellya whatyadu. Hurk onna efferyfing
Tahzha, hoo has been hurkin onna efferyfing for tha larst two

weeks
an
luks
lyke beetin all utha rekords inna howse fur a long tyme.

HAHAHAHA....erk, oops....dunt want mineown hyoomaan 2
here dat....hahahahahahahahaha.

Weez lykes 2 hurk inna rewengee (well, datz how mineown
hyoomaan sez itt)....U no.....rewengee izz a dish
best sirvd cold.

And hurkd!

--luthien

An fullov hair an slimy stuff.
Tahzha, grinning evilly (she has a very evil grin, due to vampire
teeth)

Old October 18th 06, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat iz whut dey get not lettin uses inna owt when all of uses wanted go inna
owt today, OEJ, 'ceptin fur trudi dat iz
news

Old October 18th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ShortTail Tom

Stormmee wrote:
I likez ani kindof fishiez letz get sum of efurithin anna tazte it all,
OEJ,... who sees the purrfekt kushin rite by the buffett

Eggzelent! Here's some sammonfishie, an sum toona steaks, an sum
shrimpies - wow, dey has duzens of kinds of fuds here!

STTom
Old October 18th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

kule dija see da swordfishiez, soft sayed it feelz like fishiez butted
tastez like moocowz, OEJ holding 2 glasses of nip wine as she makez herown
way to da kushin...

Old October 18th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you wuuld think they wuuld want owrsefz owt der ta kill dat waterbottlespray
monzter, OEJ, really upset wif dat nazty thing
meeee wrote in message
yes. I has been tri-in at leest fower tymes a day to get sum tyme inna
owt....tha syde door is broked so i has a chance but effury tyme I makes

it
meowmie chases me rownd tha yard. Mowst Imbarrasin.
Jasmine, ruffled.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
dat iz whut dey get not lettin uses inna owt when all of uses wanted go
inna
owt today, OEJ, 'ceptin fur trudi dat iz
news

Old October 19th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

well i've alreddy killed wun but she went anna bort anuvva
Jasmine, disgruntled

"Stormmee" wrote in message
dat iz whut dey get not lettin uses inna owt when all of uses wanted go
inna
owt today, OEJ, 'ceptin fur trudi dat iz
meeee wrote in message
news hahhahahahaha yuze guyz iz funneee
Garfeeld.

Old October 19th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it stayz realli realli kloze to furri or soft so we kant seemta getit ta
killit, but we will, we pratized tonite by mofin da scratchi curvy thing*a
half circle of bristles attached to a carpeted base that they can walk
through to rub against* anna diz surprized furri kuz itz purti bigbig, OEJ,
wif her one fang efil grin!!!

Old October 21st 06, 09:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

I tellya whatyadu. Hurk onna efferyfing
Tahzha, hoo has been hurkin onna efferyfing for tha larst two weeks an luks
lyke beetin all utha rekords inna howse fur a long tyme.

Gud! U memfur HKC?

Louise, HKC Prez

Hi everyone Dewi Cat anecdotes 33 May 20th 20 03:20 AM
rec.pets.cats: Norwegian Forest Cat Breed-FAQ Bjorn Steensrud Cat Information 0 May 21st 06 05:22 AM
Feline Facts Matthew AKA NMR Cat anecdotes 0 April 4th 06 05:54 AM
rec.pets.cats: Norwegian Forest Cat Breed-FAQ Bjorn Steensrud Cat Information 0 October 19th 05 05:37 AM
rec.pets.cats: Traditional Siamese Breed-FAQ Laura Gilbreath Cat Information 0 October 19th 05 05:35 AM