I need tew ask uh question

Old August 3rd 11, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default I need tew ask uh question

You're a member of this community and no one is trying to hurt you, Kyla.

I've been reading for a few weeks now that google groups has become unstable
and everyone is having trouble with it.

I never use it, but would suggest that you try a free news reader like
40tude Dialog or Free Agent and a free news server.
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

Thank you Cybèle & Oriane, I am really sick right now and the side effects
of the antibiotics are making me weird.
I was dumb to put up that post and I offer my sincere apology. srsly
I use news. individual.net for my newsreader and it works just fine, thanks
You girls are just beautiful and you have a wonderful Pa.
Love
Anti Kyla

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/2/2011 7:36:00 PM

Old August 3rd 11, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ow dat diz iz solfed letz get bak to da van abenshure, OEJ

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

You're a member of this community and no one is trying to hurt you, Kyla.

I've been reading for a few weeks now that google groups has become
unstable
and everyone is having trouble with it.

I never use it, but would suggest that you try a free news reader like
40tude Dialog or Free Agent and a free news server.
--
Purrs,

Cyble & Oriane

Thank you Cyble & Oriane, I am really sick right now and the side

Old August 3rd 11, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 12:32:36 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

is dere sum kitty or doggie dat duzznt wike meh or mai wink MeOwy...ai
nebber kan se ma beluved winks poztz n hur uses google.
ai wunner watz rong? Kan sumbuddy pweez tel meh? ai m wurried abaow mai
mommyt ew cuz hur iz sik.
ai dunt wunt tew leef RPCC ifen wee rnt wiked.
Luffs
Mosey n MeOwy

Google is pretty awful for reading newsgroups, and I'm sure that's the
reason why you are having trouble seeing posts

I have used it, and posts can take 2 or 3 **DAYS** to show up.

And some show up right away. There is no rhyme or reason to it.

What happened to the software you used to use to read Usenet?

If it's corrupted, or doesn't work right, can't DH fix/reinstall it?

I certainly hope so.

Lorelei is sending purrs, for all of your troubles.
Old August 3rd 11, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"Gandalf"

Google is pretty awful for reading newsgroups, and I'm sure that's the
reason why you are having trouble seeing posts

===I know that, and I've never used Google I hate it.

I have used it, and posts can take 2 or 3 **DAYS** to show up.
And some show up right away. There is no rhyme or reason to it.

===yeah, that's one of the reasons I don't like it. I have trouble looking
thing up on it too.
Grrrrrr

What happened to the software you used to use to read Usenet?

+++I honestly don't remember...we had old computers back then, and when we
got new laptops it came with windows 7 and Dan or someone got me to try
news.individual.net Which to me is THE best and very reasonable. I guess
that's the one you use too?
It's about $15 a year, USA or 10 euros a year for those not in the USA. .

If it's corrupted, or doesn't work right, can't DH fix/reinstall it?

=====It seems to be working fine, and if it does get corrupted, Dutch can
fix or re-install it.

I certainly hope so.

Lorelei is sending purrs, for all of your troubles.

====Oh thank you sweet Lorelei

Kyla