on da road agin

Old August 3rd 11, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default on da road agin

now dat alla kittees iz bak inna van, ot steers with the help of mh and
chester back on the road, ... efuri cat is restin furm dzese abensure inna
wally...

Trudi: ok ucatz iz we gonna go to da park anna eatz diz fudz or duz we
needsa drif thru furzt, der iza park kloze anna few fazt fud pwazes awso...

trudi...

ps, duz anicat see mine 'splanashun to lizzie abowt da majik bak pak? i
readed it but it wented away?

trudi

Old August 3rd 11, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

We nedz ta git sum kat nip tea Piglett sys surverying what they actually
have from the bak pak. chester kan u point outta driff fru plaze ta get sum
anna I finkz I wud like a nip float wiff struberie ize kream.

Old August 3rd 11, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

chester begin lukin...

Trudi: da hoomin inna box sayz ta turn rite atta nezt lite der iza sonic,
ursef drifez in... we kan order den leafa toonaz onna tray anna hide whenna
hoomin comez...

so ucatzs getz ur orderz readee...

chester, I seez itsef ofur der, park atta end so we kan see whenn hoomin iz
comin,

chester

Old August 3rd 11, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett turns to Trudi I finkz Melia said once dat most fud plazes haz a
plaze for uz ta oderz. Wascal izn't dat a cat order plaz akroz frum dat
dumpster on da bakside of da buildink?

Old August 3rd 11, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ursef itz rite, and dat sure wuld be zer beclawz doze of uses wif reasonable
orderz won't hafta twy an remfur huge orderz,... trudi wafez herown paw inna
general direshun of chester, ot and MH

Old August 3rd 11, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 09:09:54 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

ursef itz rite, and dat sure wuld be zer beclawz doze of uses wif
reasonable orderz won't hafta twy an remfur huge orderz,... trudi wafez
herown paw inna general direshun of chester, ot and MH

[The van manuevers to a parking stall towards the back of the drive-in,
and two kitties on roller skates roll from the kitty order entrance to
the front windows of the van.]

May we take your orders?

Old August 3rd 11, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi: i willz haffa fried cheeze nip sammich, nip tea anna a nipcheeze
burger

Barbi: I wantsa hot dog wiffa banilla shake.

Storrmee: i juzt wantsa cheeze freez anna nip tea

OEJ: a regular hamburger anna nip tea purleze

MH, two hots dogz wiffa nip tea

Chester, thinkz: err i wantsa two duble cheeze burgerz, a berree large nip
shake anna giant hots dog, wiffa cheeze hot potterz...

who iz nezt?

trudi

Old August 3rd 11, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Willow watches these cats on skates with their cute uniforma and gets al
cited. If I gotted a job, I kud do dat wun. O t thinks. now she will
wantskatez and den practize all ron da houze karrink a tray on free klawz.
Mite not be a bad idearment, get more fudz maybee.

Old August 3rd 11, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T takes him turn. I wantz a tripple terriauki burger, a supersize fri
anna a bigbig nip skake.
Piglett orders a grilled chickibirdie on a bun anna a medium sweet nip tea.
Wilow orders a shrimp salad thinking or her figure for this kind of job
Lizzie hesitates and says I wunt wun of efferfing sinze I don’t know what it
what.

Oh my Piglett almost faints. Noooo Lizzy u try a kouple fingz ata time.
Letz cee, dere iz diz popkorn shrimpiez, u wud like dem. Den dere iz diz
salmon buger u wud like dat. tri deze onion ringz sinze u likez onionz.
Den a nip shake to finish it off.

Lizzie atarts to speak but knows when Piglett speaks, she is usually right.

Old August 3rd 11, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

I would like a dubble cheezburger, some cheez friez, a turkeybirdburger,
an a 'nilla milkshake. Den after doze is gone I'z will eat some more of
da stuffz from da Wally World deli.

Harri