Warning He did it again

Old September 8th 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
---MIKE---

Default Warning He did it again

Matthew wrote:

What do you want from us Rob. You
killed another cat in less than 2 weeks
time and you come here and grip (
whine ) about it. I am sorry you killed
another cat but these posting seems to
be a thrill for you after the fact.

Did you really read the post? Tatum was a MOTH not a cat.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old September 8th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:

What do you want from us Rob. You
killed another cat in less than 2 weeks
time and you come here and grip (
whine ) about it. I am sorry you killed
another cat but these posting seems to
be a thrill for you after the fact.

Did you really read the post?

Why would anyone but an idiot want to?

Tatum was a MOTH not a cat.

And I suppose you think this is the height of wit.

Old September 9th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:

What do you want from us Rob. You
killed another cat in less than 2 weeks
time and you come here and grip (
whine ) about it. I am sorry you killed
another cat but these posting seems to
be a thrill for you after the fact.

Did you really read the post?

Why would anyone but an idiot want to?

Hey now I said I miss read what else do you want

Maffew. I said only an idiot would want to read Asshole's whiny post all the
way through. An idiot like WebTV Mike.

Old September 9th 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:

What do you want from us Rob. You
killed another cat in less than 2 weeks
time and you come here and grip (
whine ) about it. I am sorry you killed
another cat but these posting seems to
be a thrill for you after the fact.

Did you really read the post?

Why would anyone but an idiot want to?

Hey now I said I miss read what else do you want

Maffew. I said only an idiot would want to read Asshole's whiny post all
the way through. An idiot like WebTV Mike.

I was playing;-) Mike is an Ok guy he cares about cats. He helps out
when ever he can in all the groups

The thing I don't like about Mike is that he doesn't like me. I find that
very unattractive in a man.

Old September 9th 07, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:

What do you want from us Rob. You
killed another cat in less than 2 weeks
time and you come here and grip (
whine ) about it. I am sorry you killed
another cat but these posting seems to
be a thrill for you after the fact.

Did you really read the post?

Why would anyone but an idiot want to?

Hey now I said I miss read what else do you want

Maffew. I said only an idiot would want to read Asshole's whiny post
all the way through. An idiot like WebTV Mike.
I was playing;-) Mike is an Ok guy he cares about cats. He helps out
when ever he can in all the groups

The thing I don't like about Mike is that he doesn't like me. I find that
very unattractive in a man.

LOL :^)

What are you laughin at?

I mean, WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE? : /

Old September 9th 07, 11:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
---MIKE---

Message to Cybercat (AKA Mary)- FU

Old September 9th 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Message to Cybercat (AKA Mary)- FU

See, now that's what I'm talking about.

Webbie moron. AHAHAHAHA! Isn't it time for your biannual question about how
to get the knots out of your cat's coat? Let me save you some time: try
BRUSHING him more often. And get a GD computer, you cretin.

And it's **** YOU, too.

If you're going to flame me, have some balls.

Old September 9th 07, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
---MIKE---

To all on this group. Cybercat used to go by the name of Mary until she
was run off of the group by all of the nice people she offended. Now
she is starting to do the same thing again. Do you have any cats Mary?
I didn't think so.

Old September 9th 07, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
To all on this group. Cybercat used to go by the name of Mary until she
was run off of the group by all of the nice people she offended. Now
she is starting to do the same thing again. Do you have any cats Mary?
I didn't think so.

*Sigh*

No, of course I don't, Mike. You've been reading this group for years. You
know the answer to that. The problem is, you're a bonehead.