Da Crooze beginz!

Old February 24th 11, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Default Da Cocktail pawty

Piglett is impressed, she didn't know Wascan spoke skunk.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Feb 23, 12:58 pm, Community Cats wrote:
Fangu. We haf gone on 'ventures wif da Community before, but we bof
sometimes get kinda shy. Being skunks an all, a lot of aminals duznt'
really to haf us around. But every time we've been wif the Community you
haf all made us feel welcome.

Pepe da skunk

Hello skunk frenz. I haff seed menny skunks in da Out butted neffer in
da in. then Wascal says something that most of the kitties, at least,
don't understand but it means "hi, how's it going?" in skunk

--
Wascal

Old February 24th 11, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Piglett laughs at Trudi. Dat skunk stomp kan surez get sumonez tension if
done rite.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
trudi looks up as amellia is talking she sees herown skunk furnds, remfurs
dat she just did the skumk stomp when she was discussing lizzie and laffs
owt lowd,

I wuz juzt havin a think abowt ursefz anna i was so mad i did yourown
stomp,

Trudi
"Amelia" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:00:07 -0600, Amelia wrote:

[From her table Amelia hears the sound of whispering from behind the
potted plant outside the entrance to the lounge. She goes out to
investigate and find two skunks hiding behind the plant talking.]

"We can't go in there, we'z skunks an dey's all kitties."

"Yes, but we've partied with them before and they've all been cool."

"But there are new kitties in there. They won't like us."

"Sure dey will!"

[Not wanting to spy, Amelia steps around the plant and speaks up.]

Pepe, Gigi, how good to see you! It's been ages. I'm so glad you were
able to join us on this adventure. Come sit at my table, I've got lots of
friends there, some of whom you know and some who would love to meet you.

[The two skunks follow Amelia nervously.]

Everybody, I'd like to introduce Pepe and Gigi. They have been on other
adventures with us, and they are great friends. Pepe, Gigi, how would
you like some sushi?

Old February 24th 11, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Da Crooze beginz!

I bet it wud be pritty to see da fisheez danse!

Rebecca

"Granby" wrote in message
yez we iz seddled in and bisited da fishies dat is borrowing Willows
fishtank. Itself iz on wheelz anna kan be brought to da dance iffin dem
wantz ta be herez. Piglett eating more of the sushie

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 20:17:59 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Piglett turns back time, as only cats can do, and begins the venture
from
the start. She wipes a tear as she reads this. Dat waz boorifulz, as I
knu
it would be.

Awwwwwww [Hedbutt} welkome - iz yoo gize settled
in yet?

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/20/2011 5:06:36 PM

Old February 24th 11, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

yeUP sez Mosey, n meh n MeOwy hab dat stomp wurked owt reely well..hay wee
shud doo da wen wee hab da dansing..ya fimk?

Old February 24th 11, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i wuz thinkin afur da dinner durin da danze, dat way dey wulint be offinede
by da sucheez anna seafudz, Trudi, the sensitif

Old February 24th 11, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da furree sayz it wurkz reallee well wif minesef beclawz of mine kolorin,
himz sayed dat wiffa little white shoe polish i kuld bea skunk fur
halloween, Trudi

Old February 24th 11, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i thinked of dem befure when rebecca mada note bowt seatin fur dem away furm
da sefud bar, butted i thinked dat allasucheez smellz mite be a prolim so i
nefur azked bowt dem comin up until da danze, dey can see efurione den
butted no seafudz smellz, Trudi,... who should azk rebecca to haf fluffykits
to safe dem sum more salad

Old February 24th 11, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

We haf gone on 'ventures wif da Community before, but we bof
sometimes get kinda shy. Being skunks an all, a lot of aminals duznt'
really to haf us around. But every time we've been wif the Community you
haf all made us feel welcome.

Pepe da skunk

Pepe n Gigi, yew dunt need tew be shai, nope..yoo r
boff vury nise skunks n wee luvz yerselfs. yeUP.
Luvz, Mosey, mai wink, MeOwy, PookyKat, hiz wink, Sqweex, dere dotter Pipps,
n BobQat n Mimzy
(da majikay whimsy Qatz)

Da ceremonie beginz... Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 2 May 8th 09 09:29 PM
Da DAnz beginz Granby Cat community 4 February 17th 08 07:21 PM
DA WEDWINK BEGINZ!!!! Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 80 July 7th 05 07:25 AM
Da Roadtrip to da olympiks beginz! Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 99 August 26th 04 03:49 AM