Da Crooze beginz!

Old February 26th 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Da Cocktail pawty (was: Da Crooze beginz!)

'Thank you darling! (slight pause) anna Cash, stop coppin' a lick onna
Trudi!' says Aunti Mabel looking amused at him.

Cash looks like the inside of his ears turned pink at being caught but they
are so floppy, no one can tell. He just gives Trudi a big goofy grin and a
suprisingly graceful bow- the sort only southern gentlemen really know how
to do 'just right'.

'Iz gonna be back my lady, nebber worry! Iz need a little nap soz I kin
stay awake fur dat later party! Oh and alla dat fud wuz outstandin!' says
Cash-'pup'. 'Tell Sukie anna dey otherz!' Aunti Mabel nods agreement
saying she may be back this evening too for a bit, but {yawning} needs a nap
first.

Trudi nods understanding that Aunti Mabel is about the HC equal of a 27 year
old kittah and gives her one more hug as they depart.

trudi hugs her two retiring frundz, and sayz,... now ifin ursefz takesa
nap anna wantsa come bak purleze du, itz allatime more fun wiffa bunc more
ta danze, we iz prolee hafin some grup danzes afur efurone finished da gud
dinner...

Trudi
"cshenk" wrote in message
news
Enjoying their meal emmensely, all compliment Anais on the excellent
provender.

Yawning though, Cash and Aunti Mabel decide to call it an early night.
Daisy-chan looks at da Bear and asks if he'd like to dance for a bit?

She waits with eager eyes to see if he wants to play for a little longer.
She's ready to dance her toes to nail-nibs as always come evening. da
Bear looks and says she looks wunnerfurr!

Laughing, a group from the bar is finally ready and enter the cocktail
pawty. In the lead is Jack Gordon who spys Trudi and goes to meet her
(sorry i am late my dear!).

A group enter with multiple escorts and find the larger table suits but
is just a little short. Aunti Mabel ASL's a catender for permission to
add two tables and they offer to move them but da Bear and Cash have it
on back already and have trotted it into place having noted they were
not minding. Eyeing the taller tables, one of the catenders dashes off
and returns with the lift ottoman for Ms Aunti Mabel (and bigger chairs
for Cash and da Bear).

Others settle about the room or their table then there is a short
silence as they all peruse the menu.

Setting theirs down, Mabel and Sukie have decided and 2 catenders come
to take their orders then work around the table.

'I'z like the octopus minced fine please for an appetizer then later,
the veal with truffles fixed minced aanna as rare as your kitchen
allows. Iz also like to have a small side plate so I can share wif one
who just would like to try some. White italian table wine for me, thank
you' says Aunti Mabel.

Daisy-chan on the other end says 'I'd like the Lousiana crayfish, heads
on still please, and later the red snapper with nip butter sounds
wunnerful! Oh and a small side plate please. Nip wine please." 'Have
you decided yet Sukie?'

Sukie to her side wonders if the oysters bite back but decides to take a
chance then have duck for the main course. 'I'll try a white nip wine,
just a little glass' she adds.

As the catenders work their way about the table, they note with
amusement folks offset dishes and have asked for little extra plates so
everyone can taste what they didn't order.

Mosey and her friends wave across a fast filling room.

Old February 27th 11, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

'Ah da Bear' says Daisy-chan, 'purrhaps you needed a different purrtner?
I found your dancing to be most wunnerful! Would you like to try another
or go to the bar for a drink first?'

Daisy-chan's ears perk up! She hears Mme Anais mention *mousecream*.
Adventurous as always she looks to da Bear and asks if he minds a little
dessert? She's heard of it but not tasted it yet. She doesnt want to be
rude though and scamper off leaving him alone. Instead, she purrs and rubs
her cheek along his jaw then stands back just a little and says:

'Want some sweetness? I do believe they have dessert ready now?'

Old February 27th 11, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 27, 2:04*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
'Ah da Bear' says Daisy-chan, 'purrhaps you needed a different purrtner?
I found your dancing to be most wunnerful! *Would you like to try another
or go to the bar for a drink first?'

Daisy-chan's ears perk up! *She hears Mme Anais mention *mousecream*.
Adventurous as always she looks to da Bear and asks if he minds a little
dessert? *She's heard of it but not tasted it yet. She doesnt want to be
rude though and scamper off leaving him alone. *Instead, she purrs and rubs
her cheek along his jaw then stands back just a little and says:

'Want some sweetness? *I do believe they have dessert ready now?'

Da Bear, allus reddy four sum fudz, nods and offers his arm

--
Da Bear
Old February 27th 11, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Having had a lovely time, Cash and Aunti Mabel head to their quarters. 'Oh'
says Aunti Mabel, 'I saved some goodies for the finny folks so lets stop
by.'

Cash nods and they go to the compartment he knows they are in and moves an
ottoman by the tank so she can chat with the finny members.

'Hello, I'm Aunti Mabel anna I brought a few bits I think you may like? Iz
watched my furrever new 2foots anna I was thinkin you'd like dez.' Aunti
Mabel then drops in tiny bits of lettuce, a little piece of cucumber, and
some parsley. Not too much, but a nice meal worth.

Waving goodbye as she yawns, She heads for her nap on that wonderful huge
memory foam mattress. Grinning, she is reminded she also needs that lovely
indoor facility before she naps. Along the way she waves at several
kittahs, some of who Cash is able to tell her the names of but some are new
to both of them.

Walking along the hall, Cash hears a sudden scared HISS-SPIT. Aunti Mabel
isn't aware of it of course so he warns her the silent way and both stop. A
kittah who seems to be in several places looking for a happy spot, was just
startled by them. She's a lovely orange almost coral in color and trying to
hide in the corner but the walls are white and her lovely fur stands out.

Cash steps up to about 3 feet away then rolls over on his back and asks for
a tummy scritch if she's in the mood for it? Aunti Mabel laughs and just
settles down and rolls on her side telling the lovely kittah she's too old
for laying on her back but she wouldnt mind a nice kneeding!

'What's your name? I'm Cash anna this is Aunti Mabel'

Shyly the kittah comes out of her fear crouch and comes over to Aunti Mabel
(who's much less scarey-full). Whispering she says 'iz he safe? Iz ben
told all here is safe but he's so BIG!'.

'Ah dear' says Aunti Mabel, 'He's a gentleman but you do have to watch for
his tail. When it gets happy, he might forget to check behind himself.
Other dan dat, he's just a friendly goof'. The kittah looks more relaxed
but unsure where to go so Aunti Mabel offers a safe spot for a nap.

'Whats your name?' asks Aunti Mabel.

'Oh, I have a new one. I like it. Lizzie Bordon. I don' want dat old one
from the 2 foots who left me alone.' says Lizzie.

Cash nodds and says 'I like your name. None of us at Chez Shenk's use our
old names. Wez using what we gotted named when we wuz found lost. Mind if
I get up? My tail hurtz'.

Lizzie giggles and decides Cash must be ok. She says it's fine and she
won't be scared of him then as he tries to rise, she notes he has trouble.
She comes over and helps him noting he has arthritis. 'Oh my. That must
hurt a bit!' Then, Lizzie almost crosses her legs. Moving carefully and
whispering in private talk, she asks 'Aunti Mabel, is there a kittah room
near?'.

Aunti Mabel whipsers back in private talk, 'sure Lizzie. We are only 2
doors from here so use ours. I gotta go too! Cash will just have to wait
while we powder our noses and such' she says with a grin.

Cash overhears just enough to give a male *sigh*. He'd pee over the balcony
except it looks over the deck chairs. Grinning though, he holds the door for
the ladies as they rush in then close the bathroom door. He hears giggles
from the closed bathroom *sigh*.

Old February 27th 11, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

I found your dancing to be most wunnerful! Would you like to try
another
or go to the bar for a drink first?'

Daisy-chan's ears perk up! She hears Mme Anais mention *mousecream*.
Adventurous as always she looks to da Bear and asks if he minds a little
dessert? She's heard of it but not tasted it yet. She doesnt want to be
rude though and scamper off leaving him alone. Instead, she purrs and
rubs
her cheek along his jaw then stands back just a little and says:

'Want some sweetness? I do believe they have dessert ready now?'

Da Bear, allus reddy four sum fudz, nods and offers his arm

Gracefully offering his arm, Daisy-chan accepts and they wander off for some
noms. Anything with mousecream that she's heard of suits her. She's
wondering if it is blended mousies with cream or something else equally
wonderful?

Entering the bar again, Chester sees them and says : 'Wow, nice dancing da
Bear!' Simultaneously 2 things happen. A catender brings over a larger
stool for da Bear and another unnamed kittah falls with a 'plumpf' off their
stool claiming 'nuff nip fur now, nap time!'.

Old February 28th 11, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, dat is Pitoonya's "Micekreem" (her trayedmarked name)! When she kumz by,
she kan esplain it to yurownself. She also haz Mousesikkulz (if datz spelled
rite), and doze iz gud, too.

Rebecca

Old February 28th 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:16:12 -0800, "Rebecca" wrote:

"cshenk" wrote in message
m...
[...]

i eeted alot of micereem and mousikles alreddy. hoap sum is left.
beauty
Old February 28th 11, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Oh, dat is Pitoonya's "Micekreem" (her trayedmarked name)! When she kumz
by,
she kan esplain it to yurownself. She also haz Mousesikkulz (if datz
spelled
rite), and doze iz gud, too.

Rebecca

i eeted alot of micereem and mousikles alreddy. hoap sum is left.
beauty

Mosey: Oh ai fink dere iz enuff weft..ai seed da freazur stokd.up Rite
MeOwy?
MeOwy grinz n sez uh huh....dem iz vury gud.
n den dey wok awf tewgeffer n git reddy rew danse..

Old February 28th 11, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 27, 10:21*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Oh, dat is Pitoonya's "Micekreem" (her trayedmarked name)! When she kumz
by,
she kan esplain it to yurownself. She also haz Mousesikkulz (if datz
spelled
rite), and doze iz gud, too.

Rebecca

i eeted alot of micereem and mousikles alreddy. hoap sum is left.
beauty

Mosey: Oh ai fink dere iz enuff weft..ai seed da freazur stokd.up Rite
MeOwy?
MeOwy grinz n sez uh huh....dem iz vury gud.
n den dey wok awf tewgeffer n git reddy rew danse..

Shal us pwaktiss da tankgo mine wuff?
We shud wurk on da dip.
Gnot if you tew hopped up on nip, dough.
ai do gnot want tew bee dwopped on da fwoor.

Wat dat mine dweem gye? Anuffur snifter ob cognip?
Dont myne if ai dew. Sew sweet ob yew.
Heers tew Tankgo! mine wink.
*tink*
(sip)
Furry smoof.
*hic*
Shoob we..shoo us...shall we..danse?
*nosepoinkapoink*
MeOwy

Da ceremonie beginz... Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 2 May 8th 09 09:29 PM
Da DAnz beginz Granby Cat community 4 February 17th 08 07:21 PM
DA WEDWINK BEGINZ!!!! Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 80 July 7th 05 07:25 AM
Da Roadtrip to da olympiks beginz! Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 99 August 26th 04 03:49 AM