da ball skort thread!!!

Old September 26th 11, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default da ball skort thread!!!

On Sep 26, 5:59*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
mh steps furwurd,...

ine dearest missee, wuld ursef purleze du minsef da greet honor of 'lowin
minsef ta skort ursef to da geil jel *err dat ball thingy?

MH nurfuz...

Ob korse. I thot wee had settled dat. Yoo is MINE man-kitty. I lookd
aroun an I habn seen Wascal's post asting Piglett. Hee iz SEW
forgetful.

--
Missy

Old September 26th 11, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ok so far we has ten skortz settled, letz get on wiffit, letz remfur
gurlcatz kan azk mencatz, fur instanze i iz thinkin daisy chan kuld azk sam
whut shares hizown hoomin wiffa cinnamon...

chester is still watin for lucy ta anzwer but we iz giffin herown hoomin a
break beclawz hersef iz berree buzee...

I mineownsef iz watin on jack gordon ta answer anna harry needsa azk
sumgirlcat az mimsey iz innerexted anna i think willow iz awso... lemme
see... I awso thinkz dat da mcmaster gurls shuld azk da porter mencats
befure sum ofur interprizing gurlcats duz...

dat iza end offa update so fur...

Trudi

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
OK ucats, ifin ursef wantsa skort for da ball pozt it here, winkz can efin
be romantical anna azk derown wink, az spekal furndz kan, romantical iz
awayz gud... single catz whut wantsa azk anofur single cat can do so here
anna anzwer kan be here... ifin ursef iza single cat but duzint know whu
to azk... pozt here dat ursef iz single anna dat ursef iz vailable...

anycat can azk man or ladeecat... anna ifin ursef duzint get azked or ifin
ursef duzint get anzwered, remfur dat we haz qwite a lotsa time to getsa
skorts anna nobodee iz bein mean it maybe dat da hoomin da pooter or da
infurnet iz bungled up...

I willz start diz year to say how itz dun...

Der Jack Gordon, I would be beree thrilled ifin ursef wuld skort mineself
to da ball diz year...

Thank ursef for diz catsideratshun...

Trudis

Old September 26th 11, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 11:07:25 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

OK ucats, ifin ursef wantsa skort for da ball pozt it here, winkz can
efin be romantical anna azk derown wink, az spekal furndz kan,
romantical iz awayz gud... single catz whut wantsa azk anofur single cat
can do so here anna anzwer kan be here... ifin ursef iza single cat but
duzint know whu to azk... pozt here dat ursef iz single anna dat ursef
iz vailable...

I know I'm one of the older girlcats here, but I wouldn't mind being
escorted to the Jellicle Ball by a mancat.

Amelia
Old September 26th 11, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hhhmmm what about da sam whut lifez wiffa lucylu anna cinnamon in
catnetikut? Trudi workin hard?

Old September 26th 11, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ShortTail Tom[_3_]

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:53:27 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

oej stepz up anna sayz, STT iz ursef abalable ta skort minesef to da
ball? OEJ

Allez, lovely OEJ! I is allez 'vailable to skort yourownself.

STTom

Old September 27th 11, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mimzy wuk wike tew hab Harry Gordon as hur skort. um iz he da older une?
ai fink dey r on holiday in Scotland. Mosey

Old September 27th 11, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Willow hears this and walks quietly away.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
OK ucats, ifin ursef wantsa skort for da ball pozt it here, winkz can efin
be romantical anna azk derown wink, az spekal furndz kan, romantical iz
awayz gud... single catz whut wantsa azk anofur single cat can do so here
anna anzwer kan be here... ifin ursef iza single cat but duzint know whu
to azk... pozt here dat ursef iz single anna dat ursef iz vailable...

anycat can azk man or ladeecat... anna ifin ursef duzint get azked or ifin
ursef duzint get anzwered, remfur dat we haz qwite a lotsa time to getsa
skorts anna nobodee iz bein mean it maybe dat da hoomin da pooter or da
infurnet iz bungled up...

I willz start diz year to say how itz dun...

Der Jack Gordon, I would be beree thrilled ifin ursef wuld skort mineself
to da ball diz year...

Thank ursef for diz catsideratshun...

Trudis

Trudi cleans the majik bak pak, purt #3/the skort buk Storrmmee Cat community 10 October 21st 10 05:44 AM
skort thread Storrmmee Cat community 35 October 20th 10 11:39 PM
skort thread Stormmmee Cat community 81 October 5th 09 04:58 AM
skort buk fur da ball Stormmee Cat community 4 September 10th 09 12:40 PM
Trudi da Skort maker Granby Cat community 3 January 15th 08 12:36 PM