The Jellicle Ball begins

Old October 31st 12, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default The Jellicle Ball begins

"Adam" wrote in message
Hello... can humans attend? I can just stand at the back quietly.

Adam

HiHiHi, Unka Adam! Wewlkum!
Didja kno I yam winkt tu SunnyDance?
SunnyDance, kum heer an say hi tu Unka Adam.

Wudja lyke sum nip tea an bizkutz, Unka Adam.

Didja kno dat I yam Grand Pooh Bah, sinse Lovable Louise went
tu da Bridge...I tink it wuz effin moor de uh yeer ugo.

--
Pit2ô.ônya AKASweetee, Grand Pooh Bah and winded.

Old October 31st 12, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

On Oct 30, 5:54*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
A teleporter arrives out jumps a black cat, and a human dressed in a
white lab coat more or less stumbles out. The first cat they run into
directs them to the large garden and to the Guestbook.

"Good evening I'd like to sign in I'm Timari's Black Mystique, House
of Ruskin, and this slightly green looking fellow is Dr. Ruskin.
Second can you tell me where I can find Amelia so I can stash "Dr.
Ruskin" in his "House of Horrors Laboratory". I also need to find some
cat who has some of that Special Mint Tea, least Dr. Ruskin ends up on
a slab -- he simply does not teleport well, and I almost had to drag
him here, as it was I had to cast a spell and he walked docile like a
lamb into the teleporter"?

Misty looks around and senses there is something wrong. The castle
while all lit up, is cold and uninviting with its cold stone. "Oh"!!
Closing her eyes and weaving back and forth, out of nowhere burst
streamers and bunting in colors of BLACK and ORANGE. Misty opens her
eyes and is pleased with her work, but feels something is still
missing. Misty once again closes her eyes and weaves back and forth,
now a Giant Banner in BLACK with ORANGE lettering suddenly appears
right over the Guestbook Sign-in area. The Banner reads, *"WELCOME TO
THE 17th ANNUAL JELLICLE BALL". "That looks MUCH better", Misty
mumbles to herself, an heads off to find Amelia and the purveyor of
the Special Mint Tea -- Bobcat certainly looks the roll if nothing
else.

Welcome, both of you! Bobcat, here comes Sammy pushing a tea cart with
a big pot of the special mint tea - it will help you feel much better.

Misty, all of the cushions are arranged out in the garden. You're
welcome to find one that appeals to you. Bobcat, we some special
human-sized cushions and chairs in the garden as well. I've got a nice
comfortable one set up next to my cushion, so you're welcome to sit
with me if you'd like.

Amelia

"Amelia, thank you for the warm greeting and watching over the Bobcat.
As soon as he gets some of that Special Mint Tea and he gains back
some color -- other than GREEN -- could you have some cat escort him
to his "Laboratory" so the REAL FUN can begin!!! Speaking of which has
any cat seen Anuit and of course the Countess as I really must pay my
respects??? My powers are starting to wane now that the Full Moon has
passed, but I still have more than enough for, shall we say some
"surprises"?!? I would not miss this party for the life of me!!!"
Old October 31st 12, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Yu r so rite abowt all dat, Rebecca. No time limit, n datz gud cuz ai m
habing problumz wif diz pootur. Mrrrrrrt !!
Da dum e mayl wun't wurk n ai m tryin tu send une tu Gramby n Anti Soft tu
seah ifen dey wyl beh heer.

Welcum tu awl owr furendz heer. Et iz nise tu she yu awl ugin, fur diz
speshul okashun. yeUP
MeOwy iz toking tu owr furendz, BobQat n Mimzy hab takun awl da miny wee
kitz tu uh spehul rume wer dey kan pway.
Ai m gonna wurk on mai Tributez wile ai m heer n der n everwere, evun
nappin.
N uf korse, da guestbook.

Mosey

Welkum, Mr. Bobcat, an Misty. We akshully duznt put a time limmit on da
JB -- it lastz az long az it lastz. I know sum hoominz haz trubble wif dat,
but we kitteez knowz whut we iz doin.

Rebecca

[...]

"Amelia, I'm not sure if I've met you before or not. The last time was
some 3 years ago when I came here for Phantom's memorial, but I
appreciate your generosity. I understand that this year the Jellicle
Ball is a 3 day event extending all the way through Halloween. Misty
did something to Calypso -- my Service Dog -- and he fell into a deep
sleep. It seems my dear Misty can do some remarkable things each time
the Moon become Full, and it creates chaos in my house. I most
sincerely appreciate your kindness. I found that that Special Mint Tea
worked wonders. Misty wanted me to come for the Halloween Special
Jellicle Ball. After my stomach and head calm down a bit I'm ready to
do my "Mad Scientist" bit." As to Misty... she likewise is most
appreciative as well. While I was not looking towards the teleporter
trip, I am glad Misty "purrsuaded" -- mugged -- me to attend this
Jellicle Ball / Halloween Party, I sure would not want to miss it."

Bobcat

Old October 31st 12, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Hello... can humans attend? I can just stand at the back quietly.

Adam

HiHiHi, Unka Adam! Wewlkum!
Didja kno I yam winkt tu SunnyDance?
SunnyDance, kum heer an say hi tu Unka Adam.

Wudja lyke sum nip tea an bizkutz, Unka Adam.

Didja kno dat I yam Grand Pooh Bah, sinse Lovable Louise went
tu da Bridge...I tink it wuz effin moor de uh yeer ugo.

--
Pit2ô.ônya AKASweetee, Grand Pooh Bah and winded.

O haihai Unka Adam. Welkum tu da Jelllical Ball.
Wike Pi2nya sed, hur iz da Grand Pooh Bah sinse Loveable Louise wint tu RB,
n nao ai yam da Vice Grand Pooh Bah,
Ai hab winked tu Meowy fur ovur 2 yeerz, hur iz uraownd heer sumware...

Mosey
Vice Grandd Pooh Bah --eqwly windud

Old October 31st 12, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Booker lookz over to Chappy an Snowflake.

Weze bedder be gittin bak.

Qwietly dey pad bak to da teleporter dat will bring dem home.

On 10/30/2012 10:46 AM, Booker wrote:
Three black an wite kitties qwietly walk into da garden an take sum
vailable spotz at the bak ov da gatherin.

Dey listn respektfully wile da list ov naymes iz red.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

On 10/29/2012 6:51 AM, Community Cats wrote:
On the grounds of a remote castle very far away kitties can be seen
materializing out of thin air. The teleporters are busy! Two red tabby
cats, one lean and one rather portly, appear and head for the doors of
the castle.

Amelia: Sammy, Harri, hello. We're getting everything ready, and are
about ready to begin. It looks like the sun is going to be setting soon.
Go straight on through the castle - the garden is on the other side, and
you can reach it through the dining room and the ball room. Sammy, I
think I might have heard Lilith looking for you. And Harri, I think OT
might have been looking for you.

[Sammy and Harri follow Amelia's directions and find their way to the
castle's large garden. Right next to the door is the guestbook table.
Harri meows to Mosey and signs "Harri Roadcat, house of Mahoney". Sammy
signs "Samuel Redcat, house of Mahoney". Each takes a rainbow hanky, as
they expect that the calling of names is going to be rather tearful.]

Old October 31st 12, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

On 2012-10-29 08:51:41 -0500, Community Cats said:

[...]

A beautiful Jaguar speeds up the road leading to the castle and
screeches to a stop before the gates. Four cats disembark and rush in
to the castle. The kitty in the lead, wearing a disheviled and rumpled
trench coat, meows "I don't think they've done the Final Calling of
Names yet. We're not too late."

They approach the guest book table and sign in:
Darius and Maria Lechat
Jacques and Bridget Chat-Clouseau

They look around the crowded garden and head towards the cushion where
Amelia is reclining.

When they reach Amelia she introduces them:
"Bobcat, I'd like you to meet the late Mme. Anais' uncle and aunt,
Darius and Maria Lechat. And these are the famous Inspector Jacques
Chat-Clouseau and his wink Bridget. Kitties, this is Bobcat. He has
attended several Jellicle Balls before. The kitty that owns him, Misty,
is aroudn here somewhere."

Old October 31st 12, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
HiHiHi, Unka Adam! Wewlkum!

Wudja lyke sum nip tea an bizkutz, Unka Adam.

Yes, please. I've had homemade catnip tea before, courtesy of Girtha Farms.

Didja kno dat I yam Grand Pooh Bah, sinse Lovable Louise went
tu da Bridge...I tink it wuz effin moor de uh yeer ugo.

Congratulations! It looks like you're doing an excellent job, too. I
can see you're carefully maintaining the list of officers and posting it
quarterly, and making sure that all positions are filled, and that as
many kitties as possible are able to serve the community.

I remember that before Louise left, she made sure that the order of
succession was in place. Will a new president be elected or appointed,
or isn't one needed because the Grand Pooh-Bah is in charge? Somewhere
in her notes from Tasmania, she wondered whether the positions of
President and Chief Justicat were still necessary, as the Grand Pooh-Bah
could handle those duties. There's more information in her notes that I
should pass on to you.

And what about the Tufted Ears Club and the Hurky Kitty Club, which
Louise was involved in? Are they still holding meetings occasionally?

Adam
--
Registered Linux User #536473
Old October 31st 12, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Adam" wrote in message
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
HiHiHi, Unka Adam! Wewlkum!

[...]

Fangu furr habink so mutsh konfydinz in me, buttid I wather wike
shayert
rezponzibility. Da Prez an Veep are styll availabble, an awlla da klubz
shud
meet moor offin.

Du pozt hur notes sumtymz, fur awlla rpcc tu reed.

We ar glad yu ar bizitink.
--
Pit2ô.ônya

Old October 31st 12, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

On 2012-10-29 08:51:41 -0500, Community Cats said:

[...]

"Oh this is indeed a rare pleasure I met Anais I think -- a rare and
beautiful cat once. It is a pleasure to meet you both, as well as both
of you Inspector and Bridget." Bobcat bows to the assembled cats.
"Misty was here a little while ago and has gone off to do her social
rounds. As to me I starting to feel a bit better and I'm here -- at
Misty's "request" -- for the Halloween festivities, where I'll be a
"Mad Scientist" . While I have attended very few Jellicle Balls --
mostly for ceremonial purposes and to represent our "House" -- Bonnie,
Misty's great, great, great great grandmother, use to rule my house
with an Iron Paw, and I watched as she threw me out of my own bedroom
and laid down The LAW to the two Belgian Sheepdogs that were/are my
Service Dogs. I think Bonnie's "wink-wink" was named Galaxy, who was a
WHITE cat. They must have made quite a pair together. So there is a
continuation of the generations so to speak. Misty is far more social
than Bonnie, but like Bonnie she has a MEAN streak when irked. I am
sure she is around here somewhere, but in case you miss her I'll pass
on your tidings".

Bobcat
Old November 1st 12, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 29, 9:51*am, Community Cats wrote:
[...]

A red jeep-fingy flies over the courtyard, not as swiftly or as
recklessly as it once did but it lands with a certain elan. Out steps
a largish medium-haired lady-cat, WooToo, and her friend Wascal. They
are accompanied by a large dog. The two cats and da Bear approach the
desk and take hankies, prepare to sign in. WooToo says:

"da Jeep-fingy wanted to come. It wants to say goodbye to Missy."

--
Will in New Haven