Sayy da 'Venture Cat update for April 2

Old April 2nd 04, 09:20 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Default Sayy da 'Venture Cat update for April 2

Well, Paw moved da metalmonster again (wifout warning da kitties on
board - how rude!) and da metalmonster is now in Tacatma in Washingcat
state. We iz just a half mile or so from da wadderfront. We'z will be
here for a full day, so dere will be plenty of time to check out da area.

I'z hab been watching how bigmetalmonster drivers and liddlemetalmonster
drivers drive, and I'z confused. I'z hab seen a game dat dey play but I
duzn't get it. I'z figgered out dat hoomins drive dere metalmonsters
down stripes. Da stripes on da right are where hoomins drive slow, and
da stripe to da left is where dey drive a liddle faster, and so on.
Paw's metalmonster is usually in da slowest stripe. Somehoomin in a
liddle metalmonster in da next stripe over will come up furry, furry
fast, get in front of Paw's metalmonster, den move his
liddlemetalmonster in front of Paw's bigmetalmonster (usually only 10 or
20 kittylengths in front), den will slow down. Dis makes Paw slow down
his metalmonster and say badbad words. Hoomins play dis game all day.
But I duzn't get it - what's da object uv da game?

Anyhow, since da last time I posted (from Winslow, Arifurzona) we'z
drived into Catifurnia, stayed near Catramento fur a couple days (but
not near a WiFi connection - grumble), den we drived north into Oragun,
den into Washingcat. Nofing exciting happened in any of doze places.
It'z almost enuf to make a kitten wonder why he's a 'venture kitten.

Sammy Kitten

Old April 3rd 04, 06:49 AM
Jamie Lawson

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote:
[gently shredded]
Anyhow, since da last time I posted (from Winslow, Arifurzona) we'z
drived into Catifurnia, stayed near Catramento fur a couple days (but
not near a WiFi connection - grumble), den we drived north into Oragun,
den into Washingcat. Nofing exciting happened in any of doze places.
It'z almost enuf to make a kitten wonder why he's a 'venture kitten.

Hihihi Sammy!

Itz too bad we didn't know about you passing thrrew. We'ze all lif just
outside of Puurrrrtland, Oragun. We could have waved as you went by!

I'ze suppose we could teleport up to Tacatma for the day. Okesa is
recovering from getting fixed what wasn't broke (Meowmie took her to TED
twice in one week -- the horror!) and she could yuse a change of scene.

Kyouju (black and white bobtail)
Okesa (tortie bobtail)
Lilith (black longtail)
Old April 3rd 04, 08:02 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Hihihi Sammy!

Itz too bad we didn't know about you passing thrrew. We'ze all lif just
outside of Puurrrrtland, Oragun. We could have waved as you went by!

I'ze suppose we could teleport up to Tacatma for the day. Okesa is
recovering from getting fixed what wasn't broke (Meowmie took her to TED
twice in one week -- the horror!) and she could yuse a change of scene.

Kyouju (black and white bobtail)
Okesa (tortie bobtail)
Lilith (black longtail)

Oh, no! I'z so sorry, Okesa! Sounds like youze do need a change of
scene. Why don't you kitties teleport up here to Tacatma wif me and
mineown friend Lilith, and meet the Tacatma cats wif us?

It looks like late tomorrow or early Sunday we'z will be going frough
Oragun again. Paw is picking up a load in Canby, OR. On da map dat looks
like it's kinda close to Portland, so youz can wave at as den! At least,
if Paw can figure out where Oragun state highway 99 is.

Sammy Kitten

Old April 3rd 04, 12:02 PM
Miss Violette

Furry says the hoomanz in the small metalmonster are attempting to clean up
the genepool at their own expense, Miss Violette

Old April 3rd 04, 04:01 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Furry says the hoomanz in the small metalmonster are attempting to clean up
the genepool at their own expense, Miss Violette

Ah, dat would splain it. I'z was wunnering.

But I'z wud be a lot more happier about it if dey wasn't endangering
innocent kitties when dey did dat.

Sammy Kitten

Old April 5th 04, 03:52 AM
Arlene Knop

Hey Sammy! Ize trying to catch up on yer venture. But Ize werried. I
hav stripes. Black wunz and tan wunz. Iz a metalmonster gonna drive up
and down my stripes???? Ize afrayd of any kind of metalmonster.

Gretchen Marie, afrayd of being skwished

Old April 6th 04, 12:41 AM
Denise VanDyke

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote:

Anyhow, since da last time I posted (from Winslow, Arifurzona) we'z
drived into Catifurnia, stayed near Catramento fur a couple days (but
not near a WiFi connection - grumble), den we drived north into
Oragun, den into Washingcat. Nofing exciting happened in any of doze
places. It'z almost enuf to make a kitten wonder why he's a 'venture
kitten.

Sammy Kitten

Next tym yur drifing fru Oragun, let us no. Derz a place kalld Pilot in
Brooks, Oragun dat iz a gudgud place tu stop. Iffn yu kan stop der,
mabee wez kan meet. Anna, mabee our hoomins kan do a Catslaves "We
met". Haf yur Paw emayl my meowmie at brennasmeowmy at yahoo.com anna
she kan gif hims ourz fone numbr.

Haf fun wif da trafling!

Brenna (inna Salem Oragun)

Old April 6th 04, 01:21 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Next tym yur drifing fru Oragun, let us no. Derz a place kalld Pilot in
Brooks, Oragun dat iz a gudgud place tu stop. Iffn yu kan stop der,
mabee wez kan meet. Anna, mabee our hoomins kan do a Catslaves "We
met". Haf yur Paw emayl my meowmie at brennasmeowmy at yahoo.com anna
she kan gif hims ourz fone numbr.

Haf fun wif da trafling!

Brenna (inna Salem Oragun)

Wez will do dat! We are in La Grand, OR for da nite, den tomorrow in da
wee early hours wez will drif to Salt Lake City. Den Wednesday nite we'z
will be in Last Wages, Nervader, and on Fursday we's get to go HOME!
Home to soufurn Catifurnia. Nex time mine Paw gets a trip to Oragun, I'z
will haf him contact your hoomins an see if dey can meet, and wez can
see if wez can meet. Dat would be funfun!

Sammy Kitten

Old April 8th 04, 03:44 PM
Miss Violette

genes isa what makez stupid hoomanz stupid, Trudi, having known her share
Cory wrote in message
In article , Miss
Violette wrote:

Furry says the hoomanz in the small metalmonster are attempting to clean

up
the genepool at their own expense, Miss Violette

I dinnot noze dat jeanzpantz had dere own poolz. Wy iz dat? Dis iz
catfoozin'. Kin dey only gettid washt by demownselfz?

--- Onyx, befuddled...

--
Change the # to a 3 to send e-mail.