UPCOMING EVENTS KALENDER

Old January 30th 04, 11:37 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
you know we need to pick out a hotel with a balcony to have our parti, Miss
Violette

Mine paw says mebbe we'z wud want to stay at the Royal Sonesta on
Bourbon Street. He sez dey has balconies ober Bourbon Street.

Tabitha Kitten
Old January 31st 04, 01:42 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Dese souns lika furry good ideers; Ise can wait to haff coffee and
benays. wonders if Tiger likes french market coffee

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old January 31st 04, 01:45 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Dats a gud ideer, Tiger. Noo Orleenz is gonna be fun, we'zl haff lotsa
gud fuds dere.

daydreaming about walking paw-in-paw with her new winkwink in New
Orleans

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette wrote:
maybe if dey getz posted we kan readz dem whilez we waitz fur da
ofur cats ta get back from their time trip, Tiger, still lounging
wif his frined Mlle. Anaïs wrote in
message ...
Hihi Dyna,

We'zd likes ta see dem. Yoo ken email dem or post dem heer,
whicheffur yew like. Are dere more arkiveez??
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Sylvia M. wrote:
Meowmee saft sum ov da pawball poztz.
We kud pozt ur send az atachmuntz, ur add tu owr arkiffz ,
sumweer, I dunno weer....

Dyna, foggy on deetailz

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Yer rite. We shoor did. I kin look up thoze dates and add
them. I also found sum OLD printoutz that deskribe thuh Cadbury
and Souven Hunts which will help thuh noo kitteez unnerstand our
historee.

Gretchen Marie, whoz meowmie duzn't thro anyfing away

Ray or Fran wrote:

Letz see... didn't weze one year have a May pole day party, and
then we fink weze had a joint Catnada and Catamerica
Independence Day party too.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Feb. 14 - Valentyne's Day, New Orleans
Feb. 24 - Mardi Graw, New Orleans
March 17 = St. Patrikz Day
March 25 - Begin Cadbury Hunt
Spring or summer - Souven Hunt

Any more ideers kitteez?

Gretchen Marie

Old January 31st 04, 04:37 PM
Miss Violette

and big too so we can all sit up there at once, some on the iron and some at
tables and some looking out between the irons, and of course enough space
for the snack table to be close, Miss Violette, wishing she knew more about
hotels on the "quarter"
Sylvia M. wrote in message

O0OOOooo!!! Yuppelz!!!
Wiff fanzy blak rott ion, huh?

Dyna, puttin awla da beedz inna gifty bag.

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
you know we need to pick out a hotel with a balcony to have our parti,

Miss
Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:

Sylvia M. wrote:
Wun mooor vote furr Mardy Grass.
Dere mite be lotza traffik.
D'ya wannaa teleport ?

Dyna, gettin sum beedz owt

I'd be willing to drive if enough kitties wanted to go that way, but

I'd
just as soon teleport so I can spend more time paying attention to

my
handsome boycat companion - err, winkwink.

Cleopatra
(with an affectionate gaze at TV)

We kin teleport. We will hav to bring eggstra luggin fur Valentynes

Day
and thuh Mardi Graw. I don't think it wud all fit in thuh RV wifout
making thuh tyres flat.

Gretchen Marie, getting out thuh BIG sootcase

Old January 31st 04, 04:41 PM
Miss Violette

I haf tried soft's late anna her chino befur, dem isa good, Tiger, who will
try anything... daydreaming bout the valintinez day dancein