A bootiful afternoon in Burgundy...

Old March 1st 06, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default A bootiful afternoon in Burgundy...

Sundance wrote:
"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Pitoonya sez "ah biyentow" tu Sundance, seekz owt Stormee,
an day goez tu uh sunny-spot on dek furr un nappy

CU L8R, Sweetee.

Sundance, who has been seeing a lot of text-messaging
commercials lately

O U R A QT, Sunny

Old March 1st 06, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Tiger rumbles hiz lov to her dreams with a purr that shuts owt all
distractionz...
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:39:55 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

which wuuld you like mine lofe? da sun or da staterum? Tiger, agreeable

Oh da sun fur sure, my luf! find a nice cushion on deck, wave at
Pitoonya Lets nap heer.

Petite Purrsian snuggles up to larger yellow cat, and wraps her tail
around him as they drift off to sleep

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/28/2006 8:14:28 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old March 1st 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 04:27:46 GMT, Sundance's little agile paws typed:

[As the kitties board the barge, Sundance pulls the Inspector aside.]

M. Inspektor, has yoo notissed dat brown kittee? I fingk Anaïs sed heze a
Banana Brown or sumfing like dat. He wuz actin furry supiki... susipish...
funny dis mornin. I seed him over by wun uv da lifebotez an I wuz goin over
to innerdoos mineself, but when he seed me he ran in a door an dissapeered.
Dat duznt seem furry frendly to myownself, an I wuz wunnerin if yoo fingks
we shud be catcerned...

Ummmm, zat eez odd, M. Sundance, I duzn't finks zat we shud be
catcerned, we Europeans are used to eccenterick kitties, buttid I weel
ask zee captain 'bowt hisownself...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs