News group falling apart

Old April 14th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.troll,soc.men

Default News group falling apart

On 14 Apr 2006 10:25:03 -0700, "J Young"
wrote:

Who's they?

Your Keystone Kops and cyber****.

Stalking?

Yup. And threatz.
Like the one above, forwarded to the authorities.

I saw no threat.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Don't cry, little pedo-rattie.

Now that you've been SLAPPED!!! again, it's time for you to come back
as one of your Bareback Mountain Pussy Posse. Pretend you're Zach's
Cream Facial or Roberta again!

You have yet to post proof of your lame accusations. So you hace been
self spnaked. Live with it cupcake. Any strange phone calls lately?
Old April 15th 06, 07:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.troll,alt.support.boy-lovers,soc.men

lastcatstanding wrote:
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:40:05 -0400, "cybercat"
wrote:

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
. ..
cybercat wrote:
"lastcatstanding" wrote

Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.

Here is what happens on a regular basis: Mike complains that a thread
has too many posts, or there are too many off-topic posts. Everyone
realizes that the only reason this really bothers him is because his
WebTv unit cannot killfile or ignore threads, etc. So people suggest
he get a computer that can do these things, and, yes, we might
*coughcough* suggest that WEBTV SUCKS. Mike then gets
offended.

This happens at least twice a year.

Did I mention yet that webTV sucks?

No?

Well, I will do it now... webTV sucks. Mike needs to either (A) Stop
complaining and suck it up or (B) Get a computer.

Joe! Mike does not LIKE it when you say that!!! Saying that makes you a
TROLL!!!

WebTV SUCKS!

Now I vill be STHOMPED by Mike the trollbuster.

Vat shall I do?

Old April 15th 06, 10:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

lastcatstanding wrote:
On 13 Apr 2006 02:24:28 -0700, "IBen Getiner"
wrote:

---MIKE--- wrote:
This was once a healthy news group with 1500 posts.

Yes. They say the downward turn took place right about the time I
arrived. I don't know. that's just what they tell me. That's what they
tell me everywhere I go, in fact.

Because of the off
topic posts and flame wars

You have that in every group. It must be deeper than that. I wonder
what it could be?

and the fact that a few individuals have made
it their personal chat club,

Yes, and those stuck up few know who they are. They were probably the
exact same way in high school. Status seekers and slander movers.
they're all the same. other groups have them, too.

many of the regular posters have left for
other cat news groups.

Where...? Tell me where?

This group is down below 1000 posts and dropping
steadily.

Ahh, yes. A yard full of weeds. Nice and unhealthy. Just the way some
people like things.

Go ahead and flame me too (and flame webtv while you are at
it).

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Sorry, Mike, but you won't katch me flaming WebTV. I was once a WebTVer
myself:

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...ing=d&hl =en&

I know the hurt and prejudice that accompanies the use of above said
item. And it's wrong. But I got around even then, Mike. I had built a
sizable reputation and a great many political enemies long before I got
a computer. Even managed to change a few lives along the way. And I
mean that. Guess I'll see them in Heaven someday. LOL..!! I kinda hope
not!
But that won't stop me from flaming you. You're a knee-jerk panic
button, Mike. have a great life worrying about a silly kat group like
you have just done here... I can't think of anything better for a
usless person like you to do but to try and start trouble. Can you?

Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.

How do you flame a corpse ?

Old April 15th 06, 10:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:

---MIKE--- wrote:
[...]

Edit the responses like you do. Oh and don't forget to call them a
pedo.

LOL

laffs at Jon Youngs attempt to be a real human
Old April 15th 06, 10:37 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

J Young , the employee who repairs blades on
mechanical agitators in washing machines, quarreled:

You're now under surveillance by the appropriate authorities.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Please make sure you get me added to the list, you
****tard ****.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

From: Mark Ferguson
I chuckle to myself

Old April 15th 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...&start=0&scori

[...]

Oh, he's real is a sense. rrrrrrinnnnnggggg, ring ring!

Old April 15th 06, 06:42 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:22:48 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

J Young , the employee who repairs blades on
mechanical agitators in washing machines, quarreled:

You're now under surveillance by the appropriate authorities.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Please make sure you get me added to the list, you

Watch out K man, He might edit your posts and really pull a
*SUPERTPRLL* on ya.