Sheriff Of Catmerica

Old July 11th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default Sheriff Of Catmerica

We are too!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

anna I iz alreadi almozt starfin, Tiger
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Adam wrote:
We've noticed that the human ignores it when cats beat her up. What
would you do about that?

Nathan

Use claws.

"Lovable Louise"

But we don't want to hurt the human too much. If we did that they
might not be able to feed us.

Nathan

Dat their problem.

"Lovable Louise"

No, that's our problem because if they can't feed us we'll starve!

Nathan

Old July 11th 06, 10:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

der iz nefur enuf fudz ifin you azks mineself, Tiger, who can NOT tolerate
seeing the bottom of hiz bowls
oups.com...

Old July 12th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

I beet dem up till dey feed us.

"Lovable Louise"

Have you ever beat up your human?

Nathan

Wen necesary.

"Lovable Louise"
Old July 30th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

I beet dem up till dey feed us.

"Lovable Louise"

Have you ever beat up your human?

Nathan

Wen necesary.

"Lovable Louise"

What did he do that you had to beat him up?

Nathan

Old July 31st 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Have you ever beat up your human?

Nathan

Wen necesary.

"Lovable Louise"

What did he do that you had to beat him up?

Nathan

He touch me wen I not want be touched.

"Lovable Louise"
Old August 1st 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Have you ever beat up your human?

Nathan

Wen necesary.

"Lovable Louise"

What did he do that you had to beat him up?

Nathan

He touch me wen I not want be touched.

"Lovable Louise"

Then he deserved it. Humans aren't supposed to touch cats unless the
cat wants them to!

Nathan

Old August 5th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

What did he do that you had to beat him up?

Nathan

He touch me wen I not want be touched.

"Lovable Louise"

Then he deserved it. Humans aren't supposed to touch cats unless the
cat wants them to!

Nathan

Damn right!

"Lovable Louise"