Da Sqwirl is in reel trubbubble

Old April 23rd 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Da Sqwirl is in reel trubbubble

Gnow Iyam madd at heem. Alreddy I din' wike it wen he bovvered my nice
pet d*g Bear. Butted GNOW wee r at war. Dat rodunt wuz on da portch
ann hee _chittered_ at mee an waved his tale an danced aroun sayin
"you can't getted mee, you can't getted me."

I tried butted meowmie wunt open da Frentch dour. We wuz fase to fase
ann hee iss ungly.

Well, I am da PRITTY wun an Uncl Bill ann Bear will doo wut I say. Dat
Sqwirl iss goin to be in syrians trouble.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
"Stick out your paw if your bowl be empty
Old April 23rd 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:44:22 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Gnow Iyam madd at heem. Alreddy I din' wike it wen he bovvered my nice
pet d*g Bear. Butted GNOW wee r at war. Dat rodunt wuz on da portch
ann hee _chittered_ at mee an waved his tale an danced aroun sayin
"you can't getted mee, you can't getted me."

I tried butted meowmie wunt open da Frentch dour. We wuz fase to fase
ann hee iss ungly.

Well, I am da PRITTY wun an Uncl Bill ann Bear will doo wut I say. Dat
Sqwirl iss goin to be in syrians trouble.

I heerz your pain! Doze skwirls are nasty, nasty fings. I will be glad to
'port over and hunt him down.

I dunz't do so well chasin dem in trees, cuz dey can go onto liddle tiny
branches dat won't hold mine Mighty Hunting Cat weight, but Iz am willin
to do mineown best.

Who else wants to hewp me hunt down dis nasty mean skwirl?

Ranger

Old April 23rd 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:12:23 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

mayhapz diz iza furzt meetin of da kitty huntim klub, Chester and OEJ pakin

I fink dat's a eggzelent idearment.

Ranger
packing all of his hunting gear - climbing ropes, ladders, nets, traps,
cages, etc.
Old April 23rd 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz readita port at a momentz notize, Trudi will not be attendin kuz her
duzint feel gud today butta Me anna chester anna Tiger willz be der, OEJ,
.... TV iz nappin,

Old April 24th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Will dere be a bug-hunterz divizin?

Sundance, mighty bug hunter

Old April 24th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Why duznt yoo feel gud, Trudi? Duz yoo want enneefing frum Fluffykitz, or
maybe juss sum companee?

Rebecca

Old April 24th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:58:26 -0700, Sundance wrote:

Will dere be a bug-hunterz divizin?

Sundance, mighty bug hunter

Abso-purr-lutely! Dat's mineown Tabifa Fluffybutt sisfur's specialty.

Ranger