Happy Purrday B & C

Old October 29th 03, 06:46 PM
Bev

Default Happy Purrday B & C

They were born on the 30th October and are a year old. John reckons it
has been a year of destruction and we should send Lois the bill, lol.

These days the house is completely kitten-proof and we are older and
wiser. Toilet lids are always down and the toilet door is always
shut. If the door is not shut the toilet rolls are immediately
demolished. The spare rooms are full of breakables, including our
basket chairs which Clyde almost destroyed single handed. My pot plants
are things of the past and the few that are left are full of holes.

All fly screen doors are full of holes and most of our clothing has been
snagged by naughty little claws. We now have to vacuum the floor twice
as much so consequently our house is much tidier.

We have learned to sneak out the washhouse door instead of the kitchen
door and even then they sometimes make a break for it.
We got Ted to build an expensive cat cage which they hate and scream
pitifully when placed inside. Consequently we hesitate to use it,
realising it is a form of kitty torture.

They like visiting the neighbours even when they are across the road!!
When they go outside we both spend a lot of time supervising them and
panic when they vanish for half an hour.

We have been offered a house exchange in Hawaii but, you guessed it, the
people are allergic to cats! At approximately $7 to &8 a day per cat
for three weeks, for three cats we are likely to run up a horrendous
bill at a cattery.

But do we love 'em. Yes.

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.
Old October 29th 03, 08:54 PM
Julie Cook

Bev wrote:

They were born on the 30th October and are a year old. John reckons it
has been a year of destruction and we should send Lois the bill, lol.

Happy purrday Bonnie and Clyde! We are wishing you the very best treats,
catnip and toys as well as a warm sunbeam to nap in when your bellies
are all full and bulging.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old October 29th 03, 09:55 PM
Gizela

Happy Birthday to B and C

Do you mind if I add them to the cats birthdays list?

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

Old October 29th 03, 10:20 PM
polonca12000

Lots of best wishes and purrs for B & C's birthday and hopes that they do
not endanger themselves during their wanderings,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Bev" wrote in message
They were born on the 30th October and are a year old. John reckons it
has been a year of destruction and we should send Lois the bill, lol.

snip

Old October 29th 03, 10:33 PM
Lisa Katt

Happy Birthday B & C!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

PS for Bev: The cat house is no torture. They are just such good actors!

Old October 29th 03, 11:20 PM
Sheenah

"Bev" wrote in message ...
They were born on the 30th October and are a year old. John reckons it
has been a year of destruction and we should send Lois the bill, lol.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear B and C
Happy birthday to you

Sheenah and the gang

snip

Old October 29th 03, 11:27 PM
Lois Reay

Doesn't time fly when they're having fun!!!!!!!
Happy purrday Bonnie and Clyde (remembering Hollie as well, the spider bite
girl)
Hope you get loads of birthday treats!!

Love from your Meowmie

Old October 30th 03, 12:09 AM
lrulan

oh, happy, happy birthday to the sweet duo, B & C.
Be nice to your meowmie today. Give her heck! lol
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old October 30th 03, 03:56 AM
Bev

"Bev" wrote in message
[...]

B. & C say thanks gang and yes Angela I am sure they would like to be
added to the cats birthdays list. Happy Purrday to Hollie too,Lois.

Lisa, I know they are good actors, perhaps I should ignore the howls,
lol.

At the moment they want to go outside but it is raining heavily.
Hmmmmmm, perhaps I should let them out

Bev

Happy news catsruleok Cat anecdotes 12 September 22nd 03 02:46 AM
Hoppy Purrday, Hugo! Marina Cat anecdotes 5 September 2nd 03 04:33 AM
Happy adoption and promotion day NC Nine Tanada Cat anecdotes 7 August 29th 03 09:34 PM
Happy purrday to Dyna kitty Tanada Cat anecdotes 1 August 27th 03 08:19 PM
Happy Birthday Hazel Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 13 August 25th 03 12:25 PM