Return from the fog of flu

Old February 10th 05, 05:21 PM
Julie Cook

Default Return from the fog of flu

Sending purrs to anyone in need lately. DH and I have been battling the
flu bug and I'm not quite up to wading through all the messages yet.
I've scanned for purr requests and asked my group to send them as needed.

I've been wanting to share with you the latest Barnabus escapades and
will have to compose a post. But to whet the appetite:

There are 4 windows in my family room which are very tall and narrow
(about 8' tall) then there are windows above that. I have 2 large
diameter, wooden rods that span two windows each. The cat trees sit in
front of the windows. I watched in amazement as Barnabus sat on the
highest platform of the cat trees (about 5'5) judged the distance then
leapt to the curtin rod and then sat on the ledge of the top window and
looked out(and I did get the camera in time. I'll post those pictures
when I'm feeling a little better).

sigh, Barnabus is a true hoolikitten).

Julie

Old February 10th 05, 05:32 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:21:42 -0500, Julie Cook
yodeled:

[...]

Those little daredevil stunts can really put your heart in your mouth,
can't they?

Theresa
Old February 10th 05, 05:42 PM
CatNipped

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
[...]

Purrs for you to start feeling better, Julie. Oh my, Barnabus does sound
like he's taking a leaf from Sammy's book - good luck with that!! ; Can't
wait to hear more and *especially* to see the pictures!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 10th 05, 05:49 PM
Jo Firey

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
[...]

I just thank bast that once Molly proved there was nothing she couldn't
reach in the house, she quit spending all her time proving it. Now If we
could just keep Jake off the roof. We have learned he has several ways up.
Not all of which are ours to remove. But no way down he trusts.

Jo

Old February 10th 05, 06:10 PM
Holly

Purrs that you feel better soon Julie

Old February 10th 05, 06:55 PM
Karen

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
[...]

Barnabus is related to my mother's Petrus apparently

Old February 10th 05, 11:07 PM
polonca12000

Purrs and best wishes for your health,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
Sending purrs to anyone in need lately. DH and I have been battling the
flu bug and I'm not quite up to wading through all the messages yet.
I've scanned for purr requests and asked my group to send them as needed.

snip

Old February 11th 05, 05:45 AM
Sam Nash

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
[...]

Purrs for you and Rusty to get better soon,
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old February 11th 05, 06:14 AM
Julie Cook

Kreisleriana wrote:

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:21:42 -0500, Julie Cook
yodeled:

Those little daredevil stunts can really put your heart in your mouth,
can't they?

Theresa

They really do, Theresa. I started to jump up and stop him from jumping
and of course I wasn't quick enough. DH stopped me from approaching him
while he was walking his tightrope, we didn't want to frighten him and
have him fall. He's not the most graceful of cats.

Julie
Old February 11th 05, 06:16 AM
Julie Cook

CatNipped wrote:

Purrs for you to start feeling better, Julie. Oh my, Barnabus does sound
like he's taking a leaf from Sammy's book - good luck with that!! ; Can't
wait to hear more and *especially* to see the pictures!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Thanks for the purrs, CatNipped, they're greatly appreciated. I'm just
hoping Sammy doesn't teach Barnabus too many new tricks on this year's
pirate voyage.

Julie

Motherthing's Return Post Motherthing Cat anecdotes 10 December 23rd 04 05:06 PM
High-rise hawks allowed to return Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 6 December 15th 04 05:41 PM
Return of the GGH Bev Cat anecdotes 2 April 8th 04 03:46 AM
Snayke JSmith4973 Cat community 2 August 2nd 03 10:22 PM