Cat Feeding Turning Into Art Form

Old April 29th 05, 02:30 AM
bigbadbarry

Default Cat Feeding Turning Into Art Form

Oh my goodness!

It's like, get it right pal...
I get 7 hearts, 3 clovers and 2 diamonds..

I've created a taskmaster

Old April 29th 05, 02:55 AM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh my goodness!

It's like, get it right pal...
I get 7 hearts, 3 clovers and 2 diamonds..

I've created a taskmaster

lol!

Um ... Barry?

Translation, please? I can't find my decoder ring.

Old April 29th 05, 02:55 AM
Catnipped

"Mary" wrote in message

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh my goodness!

It's like, get it right pal...
I get 7 hearts, 3 clovers and 2 diamonds..

I've created a taskmaster

lol!

Um ... Barry?

Translation, please? I can't find my decoder ring.

Lucky Stars? Is he feeding his cat Lucky Stars??? ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 29th 05, 03:44 AM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:
"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh my goodness!

It's like, get it right pal...
I get 7 hearts, 3 clovers and 2 diamonds..

I've created a taskmaster

lol!

Um ... Barry?

Translation, please? I can't find my decoder ring.

I apologize, I was talking about crunchy cat food, you know little
shapes and things...I have been purposely spoiling him to see how far
he would go...

Feeding time is like a ritual, in another post I told I keep his bowl
full, and I do...but he still likes to be fed see...on top of the other
food...and now thanks to Mary, he likes a splash of - what'd you call
it - terrain?...he likes it now.

it's gettin comical. he won't start eating till I put the splash of can
food on it..but he leaves a tad of the can food.

After It starts running over (once a week) me and him donate it to the
little cats (we have a special bowl outside just for the homeless cats).

Old April 29th 05, 04:52 PM
Mary

Mary wrote:
"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh my goodness!

It's like, get it right pal...
I get 7 hearts, 3 clovers and 2 diamonds..

I've created a taskmaster

lol!

Um ... Barry?

Translation, please? I can't find my decoder ring.

I apologize, I was talking about crunchy cat food, you know little
shapes and things...I have been purposely spoiling him to see how far
he would go...

Ahh, I see!

Feeding time is like a ritual, in another post I told I keep his bowl
full, and I do...but he still likes to be fed see...on top of the other
food...and now thanks to Mary, he likes a splash of - what'd you call
it - terrain?...he likes it now.

Good, it's good for him! My cat Gnarly who died in 2001 at age 20
became quite the drama queen. Like Ruprecht, the bowl did not have'
to be empty--she wanted fresh on top, several times a day. And
she always stood right there and started eating AS I was pouring
the food, as though I routinely starved her. I mean the dry food
bounced off of her head. They really are like children in many ways.

Old April 30th 05, 06:12 AM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:

I mean the dry food bounced off of her head. They really are like

children in many ways.

That is funny.

Now I have seen those little self feeding bowls, food and water...

I know I said it before; when I got Reprecht, his chin and around his
lips was almost raw looking...or the hair was sparse from eating in the
community maintained cat food plate. (I wonder if this is why they
prefer to eat off the top)

Bedtime for us two scalli-wags, it's raining here.

Old April 30th 05, 06:30 PM
Mary

Mary wrote:

I mean the dry food bounced off of her head. They really are like

children in many ways.

That is funny.

Now I have seen those little self feeding bowls, food and water...

I know I said it before; when I got Reprecht, his chin and around his
lips was almost raw looking...or the hair was sparse from eating in the
community maintained cat food plate. (I wonder if this is why they
prefer to eat off the top)

That sounds nasty. I think I would just put a bit of food in the
dish at a time and be sure to clean the dish with hot soapy water
a couple of times a week. That way you can top it off like he
likes it without the possibility of exposing him to bacteria that
could make that infection come back.

Bedtime for us two scalli-wags, it's raining here.

It has been cold and rainy here for days. I love such
weather. I also have a tin roof that you can hear the rain
on. It's great.

Old May 1st 05, 01:29 PM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:
"bigbadbarry" wrote in message

That sounds nasty. I think I would just put a bit of food in the
dish at a time and be sure to clean the dish with hot soapy water
a couple of times a week. That way you can top it off like he
likes it without the possibility of exposing him to bacteria that
could make that infection come back.

Yes it does. Someone on this forum posted a link to a picture of thier
cat, I noticed the same irritated appearance around the mouth, it comes
from eating dry food from a flat surface, it's an ergonomic thingy.

You saw Ruprecht, his pear shaped body and clean little muzzle.

I guess I started posting things on here to interact with people.

What is REALLY in your pet's food? catsdogs Cat health & behaviour 2 May 12th 04 05:57 AM
free feeding VS fixed feeding Amy Cat health & behaviour 58 February 26th 04 03:30 AM
THE PET FOOD INDUSTRY AND YOUR PETS HEALTH (vol 1) WalterNY Cats - misc 2 February 22nd 04 11:03 AM
Feeding time! Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 4 October 15th 03 12:09 AM
Tube feeding for liver disease?? Bill from Tampa Cat health & behaviour 10 August 20th 03 12:25 AM