Pulling the plug soon...

Old July 26th 05, 02:40 PM
wafflycat

"Marina" wrote in message
... on my computer. After a couple of days of frantic packing, it's
starting to look like I will be ready for the movers tomorrow morning at
9. Phew! I ended up giving away some stuff that I might have gotten a good
price for, but what the hey, it's only money. I should be able to connect
to the net immediately in the new place, so I won't be offline for long,
but probably won't have a lot of time to post, because then I have to
unpack, and then I'm heading back to the island. Goodness, I miss the cats
so so so much. I haven't been able to sleep properly without Frank purring
on the pillow next to mine and Miranda snuggling up to me under the
covers. Can't wait to hold them again!

Here's hoping that tomorrow's move is entirely uneventful and that all goes
to plan with no breakages. If Frank looks worn out when you get to the
island, you'll know to switch off the teleporter ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old July 26th 05, 02:42 PM
Marina

Default Pulling the plug soon...

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old July 26th 05, 05:25 PM
Adrian

Marina wrote:
... on my computer. After a couple of days of frantic packing, it's
starting to look like I will be ready for the movers tomorrow morning
at 9. Phew! I ended up giving away some stuff that I might have
gotten a good price for, but what the hey, it's only money. I should
be able to connect to the net immediately in the new place, so I
won't be offline for long, but probably won't have a lot of time to
post, because then I have to unpack, and then I'm heading back to the
island. Goodness, I miss the cats so so so much. I haven't been able
to sleep properly without Frank purring on the pillow next to mine
and Miranda snuggling up to me under the covers. Can't wait to hold
them again!

Purrs that the move goes smoothly and that the cats are happy in their
new home.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old July 26th 05, 06:07 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for everything to go really well with the
move. We'll miss you while you're on the island.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old July 26th 05, 08:59 PM
CatNipped

"Marina" wrote in message
... on my computer. After a couple of days of frantic packing, it's
starting to look like I will be ready for the movers tomorrow morning at
9. Phew! I ended up giving away some stuff that I might have gotten a
good price for, but what the hey, it's only money. I should be able to
connect to the net immediately in the new place, so I won't be offline
for long, but probably won't have a lot of time to post, because then I
have to unpack, and then I'm heading back to the island. Goodness, I
miss the cats so so so much. I haven't been able to sleep properly
without Frank purring on the pillow next to mine and Miranda snuggling
up to me under the covers. Can't wait to hold them again!

Purrs for an easy move with nothing lost in transit!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 26th 05, 10:58 PM
Irulan

HURRY BACK!!! Good luck on the move and hopefully the furbabies aren't too
surprised by the new surroundings.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old July 27th 05, 02:26 AM
Wayne Mitchell

Marina wrote:

then I
have to unpack, and then I'm heading back to the island. Goodness, I
miss the cats so so so much. I haven't been able to sleep properly
without Frank purring on the pillow next to mine and Miranda snuggling
up to me under the covers. Can't wait to hold them again!

Best wishes for a smooth move, an efficient unpacking and a
speedy return to that gorgeous island and the kitties who are
missing you, too. In your situation, *I* sure wouldn't take
time to post, even to my favorite group of folks. :-)

--

Wayne M.
Old July 27th 05, 05:52 AM
Christine Burel

Good luck on your move! will miss you -- give the kitties scritches from us
when you see them again and tell Frank I'm still talking about his "hissy
stick" encounter!
Christine

Old July 28th 05, 05:59 PM
wafflycat

"Marina" wrote in message
Thank you all for your well wishes. The move went without a hitch, and now
I'm unpacking as quickly as I can. Why do I have so many books??? I have
to sit down and take a breather every now and then. As you can see, I
managed to plug the 'puter right back in. Reading rpca is such a good way
to unwind in between packing. Thank you for being here.

Glad to see you back :-)

Cheers, helen s