OT- Get Your Own Peculiar Aristocratic Title!!

Old January 24th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

Default OT- Get Your Own Peculiar Aristocratic Title!!

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

http://www.masquerademaskarts.com/memes/yourtitle.php

Bow down to the Grand Duchess Theresa the Antique of Chortling
Chesterton. :P

Plus the Very Lord Stinky the Portable of Waterless St Mildred, and
The Most Honourable Dante the Free of Chalmondley St Peasoup.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

I swear that Her Grace Lady Jasmine the Sanguine of Lower Wombleshire is
behind this one; the Reverend Countess Elizabeth the Edible of Middle
Witchampton. I'm going to add jasmine's to my sig.....lol

Old January 24th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

http://www.masquerademaskarts.com/memes/yourtitle.php

The following title has been conferred upon me:

The Right Reverend David the Indefatigable of Frogging over Womble

I had no idea that I was a bishop!

My bosses:
His Noble Excellency Tigger the Ingenious of Porton Down
a.k.a., Sometimes Too Smart for His Own Good

Lady Bubbles the Festive of Waldenshire under Throcket
a.k.a., The Friendly, Bubbly Calico Terror

David

Old January 24th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Miles

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger already has his.... and it's on all his
USDA paperwork and all his UK customs paperwork. So it's official.

Helen M

Old January 25th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

His Highness Victor the Tenuous of Lesser Wobbleton

partner to

Venerable Lord Tom the Corpulent of Westessexchestershire

slaves to

Baron Xoxo the Indecisive of Praze-an-Beeble
Countess Luna the Inexorable of Chignall Duntisbourne
Entirely Miss Reverend Lady Maya the Erudite of Burton-le-Coggles
His Exalted Highness Duke Basho the Chimerical of Londinium-le-Thames
Sir Issa the Arboreal of Featherstonehaugh St Fanshaw
Viscount Fez the Deipnosophist of Dramble Buzzcock
Emperor Rufous the Insubstantial of Hoptonshire by Leer

Who would have thought Rufous outranks us all!!! And it is fitting that
Basho's title is the longest one, as he is Top Cat.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 25th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On 24 Jan 2007 13:42:50 -0800, "Will in New Haven"
wrote:

Kreisleriana wrote:
http://www.masquerademaskarts.com/memes/yourtitle.php

Bow down to the Grand Duchess Theresa the Antique of Chortling
Chesterton. :P

Plus the Very Lord Stinky the Portable of Waterless St Mildred, and
The Most Honourable Dante the Free of Chalmondley St Peasoup.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

I have the honor to be the Head Foodgetter and Errand Runner Second
Class for Baron Winnie the Gallant of Stonegate, Lady Maggie May,
Dowager Baroness and snuggler and purrer without peer, Lady Sunrise,
the Pretty One, Lady Missy, hisser at hoomans, Lady WooToo, Mistress of
memories, Sir Bear, the noble d*g, defender of the house of Stonegate
and Buddy the Loud, speaker of the House of Stonegate (although all he
can say so far are "hello," "good boy," five cat noises and something
that might be "go away.") and biter of visitors.

I am Most Noble and Honourable the Ebullient of Bartonhurst in the
River. In other words, I am the Ebullient Effluent.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old January 25th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Kreisleriana wrote:
http://www.masquerademaskarts.com/memes/yourtitle.php

Bow down to the Grand Duchess Theresa the Antique of Chortling
Chesterton. :P

Plus the Very Lord Stinky the Portable of Waterless St Mildred, and
The Most Honourable Dante the Free of Chalmondley St Peasoup.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

I don't like my new name

--
Marchioness Mistletoe the Abstemious of Under Yockenthwaite
Old January 25th 07, 09:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Did you try the Fortune Cookie?

"You will risk becoming eternally dependent upon misguided bishops."

Hmmm, somehow I doubt that.

Jill

Old January 25th 07, 09:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

I am the Most Noble and Honourable the Flavoursome of Lesser Cheese
Winston.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old January 25th 07, 09:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:38:46 +0900, "badwilson"
wrote:

I am the Most Noble and Honourable the Flavoursome of Lesser Cheese
Winston.

I am Viscount Kenzie the Purple of Fishkill St Wednesday.

But I like the one that came up when I clicked on the website better:

Most Noble and Honourable the Funereal of New Invention

My fortune cookie said: If you stand on your head, you will get
footprints in your hair.

Makes sense to me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old January 25th 07, 10:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

jmcquown wrote:
Did you try the Fortune Cookie?

"You will risk becoming eternally dependent upon misguided bishops."

Hmmm, somehow I doubt that.

Jill

Mine said "Avoid gunfire in the bathroom tonight."
Yes, well, somehow I think that might be achievable. Although the roof
over our bathroom was recently under fire when a rowdy party our next
door neighbours were having got out of hand and someone threw a
lawnchair over the fence. It hit the roof, slid off and landed in the
yard. The next morning we found a crutch there too. Can I just say
that I'm very happy that we don't actually own this house?!?! Sheesh,
can't wait to move into our new house!