Hey, OT...

Old March 11th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Hey, OT...*

Ifn you got gudgud fuud an clean wadder, then maybe yu'll be OK.

Diana, fur her house.

On Monday 10 March 2008 16:56, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Hammyburgerz make me frow up, I hab a bad tummy n Meowmie is wurried
bout
me cuz I pooped outside da bawx last nite agin. She mite t hafta
take me
bak to TED. I dunt wanna go dere agin. maw n paw have not mutch
toonas fur dat.
Wuv
Mosey
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
Uhhuh...Yuppelz...I shur did!
I yam starfft!
I yam awlzo glad da yuz feownded me!
Mme. Anaïs and Tiger ar reddee tuu.
I wudent want CATsup on mine Hammyburgerz ennywayz.

Wud yu wanna share uh mylkshayke tuu?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Did I heer yoo kall myown name, Sweetee? Heer I iz! Shal we go git
sum
uv doze burgurz? Dey sownz yummy!

Sundance, always ready for fudz

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I gezz I'yl wayte fur Sunnydanze, onlezz I getz tuutuuu hongree, dat
iz.

--
Pitô.ônya, luukin awl uhrownd

"Stormmee" wrote in message
sure i iz readi when you all iz, Tiger
^..^ wrote in message
On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 23:19:40 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Me an Sunnydance wyll go tuu.
Weez'l tayke ower brite yallo mowdersykelz.
Neow weer did I put doze keen owtfitz?

Dere furry spiffy! We'll take my liddle 57 T-Bird; Tiger wood yoy
like a few ov dem Looiez hamburgers, my luff?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/4/2008 8:14:13 PM

--
Regards,