Iggy, House of Koster: October 1996 - September 5, 2004

Old September 13th 04, 04:02 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

ChildFree23 wrote:
We would have posted sooner, but we gotted hit by

Hurricane

Frances. We is furry sorry to hear about Cousin Iggy. We

are

sending as many purrs as we can spa

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith

Oh! Sammy! I'ze so gladglad to see you!
[PurrPurrWhiskerRub] We losted 'lectricity for five days, and
the phones just went back on this morning. Capt. Midnight,
Meowmie Debby, and mineownselves road out the worst of the
storm at the Captain's winkwink (Hobbes) in upstate Mew York.

Dat sounds like it must have been fun!

When we gotted back, the blinds were pulled aside and all the
windows were open -- I had to hide under GranMeowmie's and
PawPaw's bed because I'ze scared of the Out.

Wanna go on a vacation?

Oh, I'd love to!

Sammy
Old September 15th 04, 10:54 PM
ChildFree23

Oh! Sammy! I'ze so gladglad to see you!
[PurrPurrWhiskerRub] We losted 'lectricity for five days,

and
the phones just went back on this morning. Capt.

Midnight,
Meowmie Debby, and mineownselves road out the worst of the
storm at the Captain's winkwink (Hobbes) in upstate Mew

York.

Dat sounds like it must have been fun!

It was! I metted mine bruffer-in-law Buster. We hidded under
the bed, while Capt. Midnight and Hobbes rolled in the
sunlight.

When we gotted back, the blinds were pulled aside and all

the
windows were open -- I had to hide under GranMeowmie's and
PawPaw's bed because I'ze scared of the Out.

Wanna go on a vacation?

Oh, I'd love to!

Sammy

OK! The PawPaw works for a major hotel chain. Where do you
want to go?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old September 16th 04, 08:07 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

OK! The PawPaw works for a major hotel chain. Where do you
want to go?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Any place dat has mine onetrueluf kitty and duzn't have hurrycanes.

Sammy
Old September 16th 04, 11:35 PM
ChildFree23

OK! The PawPaw works for a major hotel chain. Where do
you
want to go?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Any place dat has mine onetrueluf kitty and duzn't have

hurrycanes.

Sammy

How about Mew Jersey? That's where Meowmie Debby grew up.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old September 17th 04, 12:29 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Mew Joisey! Datz were we'ze liffs. We'ze rite acrost frum NYC. which iz
whut da hooman sez he iz

Why don't yoo cum an visit ussez?
--

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 17th 04, 06:09 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

How about Mew Jersey? That's where Meowmie Debby grew up.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Dat would be nice! We'z could see where Meowmie Debby grew up, and we
could visit wif Mlle Anais, and maybe we'z could do Mew York City wif
Mlle Anais an Tiger. I'll bet dey know all da good places to see.

You know, since you mentioned where your Meowmie Debby grew up - I never
though about our humans having been barekittens before. Dat's a funny
thought!

Sammy
Old September 17th 04, 10:05 AM
Miss Violette

Ize in ifin her is butted I juz go along wif her since I isa furm Illinoiz
anna I duzen't go to da city much, Tiger, butting in

Old September 17th 04, 03:41 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
Ize in ifin her is butted I juz go along wif her since I isa furm Illinoiz
anna I duzen't go to da city much, Tiger, butting in

Well, den, I'll bet Mlle Anais and herz hoomin know da good places and
could show us where to go.

Sammy
Old September 17th 04, 08:28 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Miss Violette wrote:
Ize in ifin her is butted I juz go along wif her since I isa furm
Illinoiz anna I duzen't go to da city much, Tiger, butting in

Well, den, I'll bet Mlle Anais and herz hoomin know da good places
and could show us where to go.

Sammy

Of cawz we duz, an we'z be delited to show yoo two - an my wink Tiger -
aroun Mew Yawk City! We can haff a few nitez on da town!

Old September 18th 04, 01:55 AM
ChildFree23

Meowmie Debby grew up in Highland Park, in Middlesex County.
Where does your furless one live, Anais?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net