Short Seaside 'venture???

Old August 1st 05, 08:15 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Short Seaside 'venture???

Tiger, my luff,

Wake up frum dat nap! 'port offur heer, an we'll driff up to da Maine
seeshure.

Duz anykitty wanta joyne usses? We'll put the top down on my aqua 55
T-Bird, and feelz da salt ayr in owr furz!

I saw sum piksures frum my hooman, an den went on da innernet an saw
effun more.

Derez montainz an pine treez dat cum rite down to da seeshure wif
bootiful views, deres lobster shakz effurry few milez, luffley
beeches, clambakes, lobster snak standz, romantik moonlit beeches - an
did I say dat derez lotsa lobsterz, my alwayz hungry wink?

TV, do you want to ask Cleo? Samantha? Allegra & Louise? Sundance an
Rebecca? Any uffer kitty?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/1/2005 3:08:03 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old August 1st 05, 08:49 PM
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:15:06 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Tiger, my luff,

Wake up frum dat nap! 'port offur heer, an we'll driff up to da Maine
seeshure.

Duz anykitty wanta joyne usses? We'll put the top down on my aqua 55
T-Bird, and feelz da salt ayr in owr furz!

Oooh, ooh, ooh, I'd like to go! I'z haven't been on a roadtrip since mine
hoomin getted his desk job. Dat sounds like funfun! An even when I was in
da bigbigmetalmonster we nefur wented to da beach.

Harri

Old August 1st 05, 08:50 PM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:15:06 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Tiger, my luff,

Wake up frum dat nap! 'port offur heer, an we'll driff up to da Maine
seeshure.

Duz anykitty wanta joyne usses? We'll put the top down on my aqua 55
T-Bird, and feelz da salt ayr in owr furz!

That sounds like a lot of cun! Lilith, mineown luf, would youz care to go
on dat road trip?

Sammy

Old August 1st 05, 08:52 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleoaptra Silvercat

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:15:06 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Tiger, my luff,

Wake up frum dat nap! 'port offur heer, an we'll driff up to da Maine
seeshure.

Duz anykitty wanta joyne usses? We'll put the top down on my aqua 55
T-Bird, and feelz da salt ayr in owr furz!

Did I hear that someone else is driving? Then yes, I'd love to go. TV, my
love, would you care to go for a ride? I'll be glad to fetch your snacks
and drinks, and I'll even pack a nice warm blanket we can snuggle on.

Cleo

Old August 1st 05, 10:28 PM
Adam

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Tiger, my luff,

Wake up frum dat nap! 'port offur heer, an we'll driff up to da Maine
seeshure.

Duz anykitty wanta joyne usses? We'll put the top down on my aqua 55
T-Bird, and feelz da salt ayr in owr furz!

I saw sum piksures frum my hooman, an den went on da innernet an saw
effun more.

Derez montainz an pine treez dat cum rite down to da seeshure wif
bootiful views, deres lobster shakz effurry few milez, luffley
beeches, clambakes, lobster snak standz, romantik moonlit beeches - an
did I say dat derez lotsa lobsterz, my alwayz hungry wink?

TV, do you want to ask Cleo? Samantha? Allegra & Louise? Sundance an
Rebecca? Any uffer kitty?

If dere's any gud fud there, I go! Is dere? I lyke fish an seefood.

Allegra
==========
If Fatcat go, no room 4 me.

Louise
Old August 2nd 05, 01:13 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 17:28:04 -0400, Adam wrote:

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
[...]

Yes, dere's gud gud fudz dere, and derez rum fur *boff* uv youz!

Petite Persian finds sunhat, sunglasses, gets ready for trip
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/1/2005 8:12:00 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old August 2nd 05, 04:18 AM
Sundance

Yes, I wud enjoy a trip like dis. I haz never had a chance to vestigate
seawaterz befur, an Ize curius to see if itself haz az meny greeblings as da
waterz here where I livez. I haz been werkin ofurtime fightin dem wheneffur
Mewomie turnz on da fawsits.

Sundance

Old August 2nd 05, 03:35 PM
Beverly Orel

Mayne seeshore?? Wiff awl doze lobsturs & gudgud fishies, yum--an cool
breezes an sand an water....We're cummin'!!

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
(Meowmie Beverly wants tu stowaway...ha!)
news

Old August 2nd 05, 06:19 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 03:39:18 GMT, Rebecca wrote:

Oh, yes, I cud do wif a liddle bacayshun. Kownt me in!

Rebecca

Dis iz wunnerful, such a nice groop uv kitteez!

Tiger! Where is yurownself?? Looks at Hawaiian shirt and swim trunks
she bought for Tiger Itz orange an yello an haz pikturez uv palm
treez an beechez on it!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs