Short Seaside 'venture???

Old August 6th 05, 05:25 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 10:26:34 -0400, Adam wrote:

Okey, I joyn all uv you! Shud I bring my cello?

Allegra

Uv cawz! I can't imagine a 'venture wifout yur cello!

==========
Not sure.

Louise (cat of few words)

Awww, c'mon wif ussez, Louise!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/6/2005 12:22:39 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old August 8th 05, 12:33 AM
ChildFree23

Wake up frum dat nap! 'port offur heer, an we'll driff up to da Maine
seeshure.

Duz anykitty wanta joyne usses? We'll put the top down on my aqua 55
T-Bird, and feelz da salt ayr in owr furz!

I saw sum piksures frum my hooman, an den went on da innernet an saw
effun more.

Derez montainz an pine treez dat cum rite down to da seeshure wif
bootiful views, deres lobster shakz effurry few milez, luffley
beeches, clambakes, lobster snak standz, romantik moonlit beeches - an
did I say dat derez lotsa lobsterz, my alwayz hungry wink?

TV, do you want to ask Cleo? Samantha? Allegra & Louise? Sundance an
Rebecca? Any uffer kitty?

I'ze coming! I need to get away from GranMeowmie, Meowmie Debby,
and the evil pill monster!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, & Laundry Fixer-Upper
Old August 8th 05, 09:33 AM
Miss Violette

Mine lof da hoomanz went off and lefted uz fur a long long time and dey juz
gotted bak, Tiger cranky to hoomanz, anna porten to hiz lof anna doz
lobsterz
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
Tiger, my luff,

Wake up frum dat nap! 'port offur heer, an we'll driff up to da Maine
seeshure.

Duz anykitty wanta joyne usses? We'll put the top down on my aqua 55
T-Bird, and feelz da salt ayr in owr furz!

I saw sum piksures frum my hooman, an den went on da innernet an saw
effun more.

Derez montainz an pine treez dat cum rite down to da seeshure wif
bootiful views, deres lobster shakz effurry few milez, luffley
beeches, clambakes, lobster snak standz, romantik moonlit beeches - an
did I say dat derez lotsa lobsterz, my alwayz hungry wink?

TV, do you want to ask Cleo? Samantha? Allegra & Louise? Sundance an
Rebecca? Any uffer kitty?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/1/2005 3:08:03 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old August 8th 05, 09:35 AM
Miss Violette

I am glad your hooman got a desk job, is it the one he wanted? Miss
Violette happy for Dan and Nancy
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
news
On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:15:06 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Tiger, my luff,

Wake up frum dat nap! 'port offur heer, an we'll driff up to da Maine
seeshure.

Duz anykitty wanta joyne usses? We'll put the top down on my aqua 55
T-Bird, and feelz da salt ayr in owr furz!

Oooh, ooh, ooh, I'd like to go! I'z haven't been on a roadtrip since mine
hoomin getted his desk job. Dat sounds like funfun! An even when I was in
da bigbigmetalmonster we nefur wented to da beach.

Harri

Old August 8th 05, 09:37 AM
Miss Violette

I wuuld lof ta go, anna i willz bring mine bakpak so we kan haf snakz handi,
I iz cranky wif Tiger kuz da hoomanz juz returned, TV, pakin hiz bakpak anna
porten wif Tiger
Her Royal Highness Cleoaptra Silvercat wrote in message
news
On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:15:06 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Tiger, my luff,

Wake up frum dat nap! 'port offur heer, an we'll driff up to da Maine
seeshure.

Duz anykitty wanta joyne usses? We'll put the top down on my aqua 55
T-Bird, and feelz da salt ayr in owr furz!

Did I hear that someone else is driving? Then yes, I'd love to go. TV, my
love, would you care to go for a ride? I'll be glad to fetch your snacks
and drinks, and I'll even pack a nice warm blanket we can snuggle on.

Cleo

Old August 8th 05, 09:40 AM
Miss Violette

*porter twinklez* Her minesef iz, da hooman not only leaved uses, her sayed
her hadda do laundry afore her cuuld post, Tiger, Hrmph!!!
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 03:39:18 GMT, Rebecca wrote:

Oh, yes, I cud do wif a liddle bacayshun. Kownt me in!

Rebecca

Dis iz wunnerful, such a nice groop uv kitteez!

Tiger! Where is yurownself?? Looks at Hawaiian shirt and swim trunks
she bought for Tiger Itz orange an yello an haz pikturez uv palm
treez an beechez on it!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/2/2005 1:16:06 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old August 8th 05, 09:42 AM
Miss Violette

*porter twinkles* Her i iz, Mine hoomanz lefted uses, like tiger anna TV
sayed, I been keepin soft awake so her cuuld post anna let uses read, I wuz
hopin you wuuld post anna wanna go on diz trip, I lof lobesterz, OEJ, packed
and ready to go
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
news
On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:15:06 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Tiger, my luff,

Wake up frum dat nap! 'port offur heer, an we'll driff up to da Maine
seeshure.

Duz anykitty wanta joyne usses? We'll put the top down on my aqua 55
T-Bird, and feelz da salt ayr in owr furz!

Dat sounds like furry gud fun! Miss OEJ, would yourownself like to join me
fur a trip to da beach? I'z nefur seen da beach before.

STTom

Old August 8th 05, 09:43 AM
Miss Violette

No need fur a partener, we iz goin inna grup so it willz be fun OEJ, likin a
cat wif a flower name
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
I wud bery mutsh lyke tu joyne yu gize.
Iz dere anudder singel kitty heer wanna be mine purrtener?

Pitoonya

Tiger, my luff,

Old August 8th 05, 09:46 AM
Miss Violette

I will sit with her while you look at the water, Miss Violette, having had
her fill of watermonsters when she was an out kitty
Sundance wrote in message
. ..
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 02:59:54 +0000, Sundance wrote:

Uv corse I dont mind, Pitoonya! C'mon wif us! I planz to spend a

liddle
time vestigatin da seewaterz, but udder dan dat Ize at yur servis!

Sundance

Howz bout if a liddle Roadcat was to tag along wif you guyz too? I'd be

lot more comforble if I could hang out wif some kitties I know.

Harri

Oh, absopurrlootly, Harri! Yoo iz alwaze welkum as far az Ize concerned!
If yoo an Pitoonya wantz to hewp inspektagate da seewaterz, yooz welkum to
do dat, too. Rebecca iznt furry fond uv watermonsterz, so she will

purrobly
not joyn usses.

Sundance

Old August 8th 05, 09:48 AM
Miss Violette

It sure does, here we all are, Tiger watches porter as Miss Violette and
Trudi arrive, Knowing that OEJ is with STT and tv is with Cleo, Tiger,
thinking he really needs to hurke or something to show his displeasure
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
blue and white double-decker bus pulls up in front of Mme. Anaïs',
and a driver-kitty in a snappy uniform gets out and greets Anaïs

Hokay gize!

Since so manyu uv usses is goink, I rented dis luffly bus fur usses
to go to Maine, and stocked it wif kitty snaks an drinkz fur da ride.

So if efurrykitty wud 'port offur to my place, we can leave soon.

Now where iz my wink? I bets dis has sumfin to do wif sekretary
problemz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs