Jellicle Ball - Booteek Ordurz chek lyzt

Old September 20th 06, 08:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Default Jellicle Ball - Booteek Ordurz chek lyzt

Rebecca wrote:
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Rebecca wrote:
I fingk I wud like a brown toga, pleez, Pit2oonya. I iz a brown
tabby an wite, so I fingk brown wif gold trim wud be gud. It shud
go wif whutevver kuller Hercule pikz, too, cuz he iz a Havana Brown
kittee... I meenz, in kase we... I meenz, in kase he goze to da
Jellicle Ball. Corse I duznt kno if he will go, but brown will be
juss fine enneeway.
Rebecca, wondering if Hercule even knows about the Jellicle Ball

Ovkorze! Dat wud be lufferlee on yuz.
(an by da way, neow dat I haf yur uhtenshun alown, I iz soosoo happy
furr yu! Hercule iz uh bery luky boy-kitty! Maybee weez kin dubbul
dayte sum tyme.) {{{{Rebecca}}}}

Pit2nya

Oh, deer, I furgitted bowt da speshul tribyoot to Miss Violette. Kud
I hav violet an silvir trimz, too, pleez, Pit2nya? Ize sorree to
make yoo chanj anuther order.

An fangu fur yur nice kommintz! A dubble date kud be nice. Uv
korse, I duznt kno whut Hercule haz in mind fur hizown fuchur -- he
mite hav lotsa konsertz an not hab time fur much uv a soshul life.

Rebecca, a little sad at the thought

Lemme be shur tu get dizz rite, Rebecca, styll da burrown toga,
but wiff violet an silvir trimz, rite?
And 'k sera sera' I awlwayz say. Endjoy da neow.

Pit2nya

Old September 20th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 04:46:15 +0000, Rebecca wrote:

I fingk I wud like a brown toga, pleez, Pit2oonya. I iz a brown tabby an
wite, so I fingk brown wif gold trim wud be gud. It shud go wif whutevver
kuller Hercule pikz, too, cuz he iz a Havana Brown kittee... I meenz, in
kase we... I meenz, in kase he goze to da Jellicle Ball. Corse I duznt kno
if he will go, but brown will be juss fine enneeway.

Rebecca, wondering if Hercule even knows about the Jellicle Ball

I'z most sorry, Rebecca - I was just finishing up wif ze orchestra. Zere
usual conductor is taking the podium now, to lead zem in more moosic.

I haf read of ze Jellicle Ball but I haf never been to one. I fink I would
like to go, but am unsure what I should do. Would you be so kind as to go
wif me?

Hercule
Old September 20th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir

Oh, deer, I furgitted bowt da speshul tribyoot to Miss Violette. Kud I hav
violet an silvir trimz, too, pleez, Pit2nya? Ize sorree to make yoo chanj
anuther order.

Zat sounds like a nice tribute. Pit2nya, could you perhaps prepare me a
toga to match Rebecca's? Wif ze violet and silver trim, of korse.

An fangu fur yur nice kommintz! A dubble date kud be nice. Uv korse, I
duznt kno whut Hercule haz in mind fur hizown fuchur -- he mite hav
lotsa konsertz an not hab time fur much uv a soshul life.

Rebecca, a little sad at the thought

Well, akchooly Rebecca, I haf been thinking about zat. Most of mine work
lately has been composing fur offur kitties to perform. I will haf a lot
of free time now, and I fink I need to start to be more of a soshul kittie.

I haf been somefing of a recluse. I haf a little chateau on ze coast, wif
just a few resident staff, and I haf not attended a social function of any
sort (until ze Countess' concert and dinner party) for a furry long time.
Would you perhaps be interested in helping me learn to be more of a soshul
kitty?

Hercule
Old September 20th 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Thats right for me. Fangu for doing this and making sanduls and stuff. Ize
hadn't thought ahead that far.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply--

Old September 21st 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Cousin Rosco will have a white toga w/blue trim

Kitty Schottland & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney will have one toga each,
both with brown trim.

Meowmie Debby
[Starting To Write Her Tribute For Capt. Midnight]

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
I iz repoztin, kuz I tink mine pozt wyll get lozt in da
oridginul tred

-------------

Toga Orderz

[Matshink Hed Reefthz an sandulz wyll be avayluble in awl sizez

an boff matchink an kontraxtink koulourz. Da sandulz wyll be
mayde

of da trym matterialz, da Reefthz wyll inklood fowlurz an
leefz.]

Az I unnur stand it, I hab ordurz furr deeze.

Purrleez kurrekt me if yu wantz tu, ur chanj watt yu wantz, ur
add

yur nayme ur syze, an I wyll shtart sewwin.

Pit2nya, draggin da sewin monztur outta da klozet

Chester: black toga wiff Violette an silfur trym

Congo: blu trimmt wif gold
Coogar: pink toga wiff aqwa an silfur trym

Garfeeld: blu trimmt wif gold

Jasmeen: a blak toga
Lucy: (?)wiff Violette an silfur trym

Mango: orinj wun wiv gold trim
OEJ: cream colured toga (or pink?) -wiff Violette an silfur
trym

Onyx: a gold toga wiff oranje an blak trym

Pit2nya: blak toga wiff sylfurr trim

Puddi Cat: hot pynk

Stormmee: cream colured toga -wiff Violette an silfur trym

Sundance: blak toga wiff gold Greek infinity trim.

Tabitha Fluffytail: size small...?

Tiger (?)Wife kitty wyll ordur-wiff Violette an silfur trym

Trudi: orang toga -wiff Violette an silfur trym

TV: (?)Wife kitty wyll ordur-wiff Violette an silfur trym

Old September 21st 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Default Jellicle Ball -Pleez Chek yur ordur Booteek Ordurz chek lyzt

Diz iz wat I gotz so furr.
Wee'zl shtart maykin dem tumurro, and day wyll be reddy
furr pyk up on 2zday Oktowfurr tird.

BTW, I wyll need uh volentiir saylez staff on diz day.

Purrleeez see dat I haff boff toga kulur an trym kulur
negzt tu yur nayme.Kitteez huu hab not ordert yet may du so tyll
middynite turmrro, buttid olny wiff kulurz awreddy on da lyzt.

If yu muzt haff anuddur kulur, yu muzt purrvyde da faburrik.
Pir2nya, Booteek Maniger
-------------------

TOGA ORDURZ

Mme. Anaïs -creem kolored toga wif da violet an silfur trim.

Booker: red wit gold trim (large)

Chappy: violet wit blak trim (needz an extra large)

Chester: black toga wiff Violette an silfur trym

Congo: blu trimmt wif gold

Coogar: pink toga wiff aqwa an silfur trym

Garfeeld: blu trimmt wif gold

Hercule: brown toga,violet and silver trim

Jasmeen: a blak toga

Lucy: (?)wiff Violette an silfur trym

Mango: orinj wun wiv gold trim

Moe: violetty blu, trimmed wif silva trim

OEJ: cream colured toga -wiff Violette an silfur trym

Onyx: an oranj toga wif yeller trim.

Pit2nya: blak toga wiff sylfurr trim

Puddi Cat: hot pynk
Rebecca: brown toga, wif violet an silvir trimz

Snowflake: silfer wit red trim (medium)

Stormmee: cream colured toga -wiff Violette an silfur trym

Sundance: blak toga wiff gold Greek infinity trim.

Tabitha Fluffytail: silver wif violet trim.size small

Tiger: creem kolored toga wif da violet an silfur trim.

Trudi: orang toga -wiff Violette an silfur trym

TV: (?)Wife kitty wyll ordur-wiff Violette an silfur trym, veri large

Old September 21st 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Anti Debby dere, I wyll du dat, and I wyll azzume dat dey awl
wantz wite togaz, buttid Roscoe getz blu trym an da gurlz get
broun trym. HooKay?

Pit2nya

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
[...]

Pitö.önya

Old September 21st 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Rebecca wrote:
"Sylvia M" wrote in message

Oh, deer, I furgitted bowt da speshul tribyoot to Miss Violette. Kud
I hav violet an silvir trimz, too, pleez, Pit2nya? Ize sorree to
make yoo chanj anuther order.

An fangu fur yur nice kommintz! A dubble date kud be nice. Uv
korse, I duznt kno whut Hercule haz in mind fur hizown fuchur -- he
mite hav lotsa konsertz an not hab time fur much uv a soshul life.

Rebecca, a little sad at the thought

Lemme be shur tu get dizz rite, Rebecca, styll da burrown toga,
but wiff violet an silvir trimz, rite?
And 'k sera sera' I awlwayz say. Endjoy da neow.

Pit2nya

Yes, datz rite. Fangu Pit2nya.

Rebecca

Old September 21st 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
news
[...]

Yes, Hercule, I wud be furry happee to go to da Jellicle Ball wif yoo. I
haz bin to two uv dem, and dey iz wunnerful! Dis yeer'z iz in Rome, at da
Kollyseeum -- haz yoo efur bin dere? Dey say dere iz a groop uv feral
kitteez dere. I wunner if dey haz effur sellybratid da Jellicle Ball
theirownselfs.

Rebecca, happy to have a date with Hercule

Old September 21st 06, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

[...]

[Rebecca smiles happily.]

Hercule, anyfing dat letz myownself spend more timez wif yurownself wud make
me furry happee. If yoo wudn't mind dat I wud be lernin sum bowt bein
soshul myownself, I wud be furry heppee if we kud lern togedder.

Rebecca