Gobble Gobble?

Old November 23rd 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Gobble Gobble?

Gobblegobblegobble? Is this where turkeys go to escape the dinner table?

Tom

Old November 23rd 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

ChildFree23 wrote:
Gobblegobblegobble? Is this where turkeys go to escape the dinner
table?
Tom

Hiya Tom,
Du yu wanna teleport tu Marz ur uh forrin kuntry furr uh wile?
Mine porter iz unner da gezt bed.

Pit2nya

Old November 24th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Gobblegobblegobble? Is this where turkeys go to escape the dinner
table?
Tom

Hiya Tom,
Du yu wanna teleport tu Marz ur uh forrin kuntry furr uh wile?
Mine porter iz unner da gezt bed.

Pit2nya

Gobblegobblegobble! Thank you Pit2nya! [Colorful tom turkey crawls under
the guest bed and emerges in Antarctica.] I should be safe here -- I think.

Tom

Old November 24th 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

ChildFree23 wrote:
Gobblegobblegobble? Is this where turkeys go to escape the dinner
table?
Tom

Hiya Tom,
Du yu wanna teleport tu Marz ur uh forrin kuntry furr uh wile?
Mine porter iz unner da gezt bed.

Pit2nya

Gobblegobblegobble! Thank you Pit2nya! [Colorful tom turkey crawls
under the guest bed and emerges in Antarctica.] I should be safe
here -- I think.
Tom

Uh Oh...frozen turkey???

P2nya

Old November 25th 06, 11:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Gobblegobblegobble? Is this where turkeys go to escape the dinner
table?
Tom

Hiya Tom,
Du yu wanna teleport tu Marz ur uh forrin kuntry furr uh wile?
Mine porter iz unner da gezt bed.

Pit2nya

Gobblegobblegobble! Thank you Pit2nya! [Colorful tom turkey crawls
under the guest bed and emerges in Antarctica.] I should be safe
here -- I think.
Tom

Uh Oh...frozen turkey???

P2nya

Gobblegobblegobble! It IS cold here! Do you know the coordinates for
Tahiti?

Tom

Old November 25th 06, 11:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Gobblegobblegobble? Is this where turkeys go to escape the dinner
table?
Tom

Hiya Tom,
Du yu wanna teleport tu Marz ur uh forrin kuntry furr uh wile?
Mine porter iz unner da gezt bed.

Pit2nya

Gobblegobblegobble! Thank you Pit2nya! [Colorful tom turkey crawls
under the guest bed and emerges in Antarctica.] I should be safe
here -- I think.
Tom

Uh Oh...frozen turkey???

P2nya

*gigglesnork!*

I know, I know. I left myself WIDE OPEN for that one!

Old November 27th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
nk.net...
Gobblegobblegobble? Is this where turkeys go to escape the dinner
table?
Tom

Hiya Tom,
Du yu wanna teleport tu Marz ur uh forrin kuntry furr uh wile?
Mine porter iz unner da gezt bed.

Pit2nya

Gobblegobblegobble! Thank you Pit2nya! [Colorful tom turkey crawls
under the guest bed and emerges in Antarctica.] I should be safe
here -- I think.
Tom

Uh Oh...frozen turkey???

P2nya

Gobblegobblegobble! It IS cold here! Do you know the coordinates for
Tahiti?

Tom

Dus yu fink yu cud gif me his cowordinaytes tu Pit2nya? Turkey in tahiti
sownds lyke a furry nise way tu spend kissamowse....
Jasmine

Old November 27th 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

meeee wrote:
[...]

Go North West West West, Efin Turkey in Turkey iz better den weer he iz
neow.

Pit2nya

Old November 27th 06, 09:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
[...]

MMmmmmMMMmmmMMMMM!!!! I finks i lykes tha sownd uf Turkey, wereffa hee
is...ann meowmie ses I has lost wayte altho i dussnt remembr losin ennyfing
laytely. but i finks that it mite be fudz i has lost cos she dussnt let me
eet fun stuffs now. so i fink i shud be findin miself sum more fudz....
jasmine tha Ternalleee Hungreee