Ginger went crazy

Old October 21st 04, 06:43 PM
dhelderman

Default Ginger went crazy

I think Ginger lost her mind this morning as i was trying to sleep. I was
laying there minding my own business. Well sleeping and all of a sudden i'm
awakened by razor sharp stabs to my calfs. Let me say first of all, that
when I went to sleep last night my bedroom door was shut and there were no
cats in the room with me. I wake up thinking someone is trying to stab me
in my sleep only to see theres this big furry white blob attacking my legs
like she means it. I swear she was trying to have them for breakfast. I'd
yell Ginger stop only to no avail she'd just kept biting harder. I'm sure
if I hadn't been the one being bitten that it would have been very funny
watching a grown woman fling around on the bed. Finally after a minute or
two of kicking around she finally stops and lays down on my legs, she looks
kind of worn out herself, so I slowly fall back to sleep in peace. No such
luck as soon as my eyes shut she begins attack mode again. Finally I got up
and threw her out only to have her sit and scratch at the door to be let in.
I now feel like i'm being stalked. As i was walking threw the living room
she grabbed my legs and held on. It looked like someone trying to ride a
wild bull. I definately think she's lost her mind. I'm gonna have to see
if i can get her brother Max to talk some sence into her. Maybe its PMS
kitty style.

Dhelderman

Old October 21st 04, 10:24 PM
Christina Websell

"dhelderman" wrote in message
[...]

That would worry me a lot, if this is out of character for her. If either
of mine did this, I'd feel inclined to take them on a trip to the vet to see
if anything was wrong.
On the other hand, you could try washing your legs just in pure water to see
if there was any scent on them that annoyed her, and see what happens after
that.

Tweed

Old October 21st 04, 10:45 PM
O J

On Thu, 21 Oct, Dhelderman wrote:

-----------snip of crazy cat story-----------
Maybe it's PMS kitty style.

Not if she's fixed! Thanks for the story, hope she recovers her
sanity soon.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Old October 22nd 04, 12:05 AM

And this still doesn't explain the mystery of... *how did she get in
in the first place*??? Twilight Zone theme music

Joyce

--
To reply privately, take the X's out of my user ID.

Ping Ginger Gracecat Cat anecdotes 6 May 20th 04 03:24 AM
Am I Crazy? Cat Stroller Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 24 November 14th 03 07:51 PM
ginger cats Jean H Cat anecdotes 3 August 14th 03 05:22 AM