Hey, OT...

Old February 22nd 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Hey, OT...

Lookin fru da Community archives today I saw dat Trudi is keepin a list
of Special Friends. I don't know bout you, but I was finkin dat Trudi
ought to add you and me to herz Special Furiends list. What do you fink
about dat?

Harri Roadcat
Old February 22nd 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I wuz gonna ta sugest da same fing. Her hoomanz iznt hom yet so dey be
sprised, or maybee notz, bout Lewi anna Kitty Schottland. O T movink kloser
to Harri. We donz realli haff ta worriez, Trudi's whiskerz getz ta
twitchink and her knowz dese fings.

Old February 22nd 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

I wuz gonna ta sugest da same fing. Her hoomanz iznt hom yet so dey be
sprised, or maybee notz, bout Lewi anna Kitty Schottland. O T movink kloser
to Harri. We donz realli haff ta worriez, Trudi's whiskerz getz ta
twitchink and her knowz dese fings.

Yeah, dat's true.

While we'z waitin fur da party to get under way, you want to go danze
sum more?

Harri
Old February 22nd 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We kin do dat or getz some fudz or, get da fudz den go danze. Did U notize
Lewi didn giff Kitty Schottland a ringz? Da little hoomanz made somethink
for her spezial sinze her was her front flawz stolen. Maybe later diz
evenink he will giff it to herz. O T takes Harri's paw and leads her to the
dance floor first. Hey Harri, where iz Ranger, him iz uzuallie round doink
suphhin kewl.

Old February 22nd 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T slaps his forehead. I kant effin talk rightz diz nite, I iz so cited.
Dat wuz haff her klawz stolen. Kant effin blame da sekretarie diz timez.

Old February 22nd 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

O T slaps his forehead. I kant effin talk rightz diz nite, I iz so cited.
Dat wuz haff her klawz stolen. Kant effin blame da sekretarie diz timez.

No prollem, I knowed what you meaned.

I'z almos afraid to fink about where Ranger is and what he'z doing. I'm
sure it'z somefing he shouldn't be doing.

Harri
Old February 22nd 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I thinkz bookerz hoomin now hazit onna RPCC site ifin not booker kan bita
hoomin, i wuzz keepin da lizt until mine pooter anna stupid hoominz whut
operatez owrz DSL messed it all up, den i azked bookeer ta take it ofur so
it wuldint get mezzed up... *but i willz put yourselfz in mine purrvate
lizt,, Trudi

Old February 22nd 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Booker's hoomin haz been furry furry neglektful, but she haz da listz,
but she hazn't puttid dem up on da website fingy yet. Ize guess Ize
gotta giv hur a few swatz to gets hur mofin.

Weze will add OT an Harri to da special frends list.

Booker

Old February 22nd 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

I'z almos afraid to fink about where Ranger is and what he'z doing. I'm
sure it'z somefing he shouldn't be doing.

Harri

[While Harri is saying this, Ranger is over at the kitty-only hotel
attached to the catsino. He has discovered the indoor pool with many
private cabanas arranged around it. Ranger goes to a 2nd floor observation
platform overlooking the pool, climbs up on the rail, and leaps down onto
the roof the nearest cabana. Being made of canvas, it sags a little munder
his weight then rebounds, tossing Ranger back into the air. He uses the
lift gained from this to propel himself to the top of the next cabana in
line. In this way he springs from cabana to cabana, making a complete
circle of the pool.

Well, almost a complete circle. He doesn't notice that the catering tent
is built differently, with it's top section canted at an angle towards the
pool. Ranger can be seen spring happily along, meowing loudly as he goes,
until he reaches the catering tent. When he does, he feels his trajectory
changing direction. As he sees the water approaching his paws start to
scramble, but with nothing but air under his paws it has no effect.

He hits the surface of the warm water with a splash and disappears under
the surface. He surfaces moments later, sputtering and coughing. It takes
him just a few moments to swim to the edge of the pool and climb out. He
then sits down beside the pool and starts licking himself dry, trying to
strike a pose that says "I meant to do that".]