Mosey and Tabitha's wedwink

Old September 20th 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Mosey and Tabitha's wedwink

Fangu awl fur comin tew our r winking.
Sammy and Ranger did put a lot uf hard wurk ento dis anna et iz bootiful,
innit? Wow.
Dis iz gonna bee da bestest day uf my life.
Willow, kan yew make sure effer gurlcat haz a nise cloth hanky wif flowers
printed dem to happee cry into, iffen you wud dew dat.
*hands Willow a special Hanky box*
Dere is wots uf sawft tishuez tew., at plases awl around.
Fangu furry mutch.

Mosey

O T who has accompanited Harri goes to the corner of the treeline. A
porter twinkles and out come Piglet and Willow. Lewi will be along later,
he has gone to excort his wife/kitty.
Oh my, this is indeed a lovery setting Willow whispers to Piglet. Kan u
magine all da work dat went into diz? Willow spots WooToo and Maggy May,
"Iz der anyfing we kan do ta help duz u fink?
"Harri Roadcat"
A porter twinkles and Missy, Maggy May, Sunrise, WooToo and Wascal
come through

The ladees are wearing beautiful hats and carrying some flowers.
Wascal is in his usual tuxedo, the one he was born with, and a smart
beret. All are carrying their bags of birdseed and small wrapped
presents.

Maggy May: Do yoo need enny hep?

Hello, kitties. Welcome to Tabifa Fluffybutt's wedwink. Here is leis fur
each of you. Missy, here is a red one fur you. Wascal, would you like
dis white one? Maggy May, here is a yellow one. Sunrise, Wootoo, here
are a couple of mixed color ones. Please hep yourselves to da
comfortable cushions.

Harri

Old September 20th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Mosey and Tabitha's wedwink starting late

Mrrrrrrt, da winking is supposed tew begin at 3 pm anna I still habn't hurd
from Tabitha. I kalled hurself onna hur cellphone n gotta message, sew I
left hur a message tew kall me back n let me know what's goin on..
I hope dey dint git stuck in port traffix, or gotted inna axident...or I
hope hur din't change hur mind n decide not tre wink wif me.
Please, jest hab sum fuds n nip wine, n visit with eech other while wee
wait. Da nise Lady hoo brought the fuds jest brought sum chicken, beef,
ham, n turkey anna speshul fuds for da gests hoo hab diabetes,
Wuv
Mosey
---worried gnow..pacing

Old September 21st 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Dont wurree, Mosey. Eventz heer in rpcc duznt run on hoomin time enneeway.
My sekkaterry iz goin owt fur a bit, but I will make hur chek awl da postz
when she gitz bak.

Rebecca, adjusting her sash

Old September 21st 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

[Another 'porter twinkles, and Anaïs walks out] "Meow gize! I iz
heer!

Hihi, Mme Anais! Fangu so much fur coming! I'z got to run back to my
tent to finish getting dressed. I'z so nerfus!

Tabitha
Old September 21st 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

[ When the guests start arriving, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane and Miss Tina
Marie of the Maine Coon Patrol (the security detail) tell the guests
where to park.

Mme Anas then greets each one guest, gives them each a small lacey
packet of birdseed to throw at the couple after they are winked and
tells them to sit where ever they wish. She also gives the gurlcats
each a floral cotton hanky to cry happy into. "I always cry at
wedwinks" a few murmer. As they are greeted Harri and OT bring the
guests leis.

By midafternoon the guests have mostly arrived and are relaxing on the
cushions and pillows. A musical quartet seated off the side starts
playing softly. Mosey, Pookie, and Sammy emerge from one of the tents on
the edge of the forest and down the red carpet to positions in front of
the arch. They are all wearing red roses on their lapels.

A tiny elderly cat with silver fur, wearing a silver ribbon supporting a
large ruby, steps into position at the arch as well. She nods to the
string quartet. ]
Old September 21st 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

[ The gathered guests become quiet as the quartet begins playing "Here
comes The Bride". A red limo pulls up and Rebecca gets out. Amelia and
Tabitha follow. Rebecca walks at a stately pace down the red carpet.
When she is halfway down the carpet Amelia follows. Finally, when
Rebecca reaches the arch Tabitha begins her walk. Her black furs appear
to shake a little as she trembles with excitement.

Tabitha is wearing the Ruby Mosey gave her, set in a beautiful earring,
on her left ear.

As Amelia and Tabitha take their positions at the arch six peacocks,
walking beside the arch, silently open their wings. ]

Cleo: To all of our kitty, doggy, and other guests, welcome. We are
joined here to celebrate the bewinking of our dear friends Mosey of
Washingtoona and Tabitha of Eye-oh-uh. The two of them have professed
their love for each other, and they are committing that love to each
other in presence at this beautiful place.

Throughout history catkind has led a hard life. As kittens we must learn
how to eat, how to function as a part of a clowder, how to hide the
degree of our intelligence from humans. As get more mature we must learn
to hunt, how to operate a teleporter, how to train a human to serve us
properly. Through all of these efforts, we must learn and operate
entirely on our own, with perhaps occasional assistance from our
momcats.

After a few years of living alone a kitty normally asks "Is this all
there is? Am I to be an independent cat forever?" It is then that we
start to think of having a lifemate. A cat with whom we can share our
time, who can help us with the things that must be done, who can share
in the fun things that life brings, to comfort us when things are scary
or overwhelming.

Mosey has chosen Tabitha to be his life mate. Tabitha has chosen Mosey
to be hers. Who gives this girlcat Tabitha to be winked to this Mancat
Mosey?

[ Amella looks lovingly at Tabitha and Mosey, places Tabitha's black paw
on Mosey's white paw. ]

Amelia: I, Tabitha's honorary momcat, do.

[ Amelia then steps back and joins Rebecca.]

Cleo: Mosey and Cleo have written their own vows. Mosey?

Mosey: Tabitha, my beauty, I take you to be my wifekitty with much love.
promise to love you and honor you, take good care of you in sickness and
in health, in good times and bad times, in poverty and wealth, and to
help
you with anything your heart desires, I will not order you around, I
will always treat you with kindness, I will never be mean to you,
and will be happy to let you go have fun with your friends..

I will help you with the daily things we must do in our new home.
I will always trust you. We will have such a fun life together.
We have a lot in common too. We both like most of the same TV shows.
I will love you and cherish you forever and ever, my darling Tabitha.

Cleo: Tabitha, your vows?

Tabitha: Mosey, I take you to be my husbandcat with all of my love. I
promise to love you and honor you, to take care of you always, and to
always try to grant you the desires of your heart. I will always respect
you and will never expect you to abandon friends and family in my favor.
I will love you and treasure you always, my handsome Mosey.

Cleo: My friends and family, Mosey and Tabitha have proclaimed their
love for each other and their desire to be winked. With all of this
assembled Community as witnesses, and by the power vested in me by
myself, I now pronounce you husbandcat and wifecat. Ladiecats and
Gentlecats, I would like to present to you Mosey and Tabitha, the
bewinked couple!

[Sammy is seated to the far left of the beach. Upon hearing Cleo's
announcement he pulls a rope that opens a cage and releases several
hundred butterflies. The colorful insects flutter through the seating
area and many land on the arch.

The happy couple exchange long nosepoinks and cheekrubs, and dash to
the reception area. As they run up the red carpet the guests unwrap and
throw the bindles of birdseed distributed to them before the ceremony.
They then follow the bridecat and groomcat to the reception.

Harri and OT are positioned by the table with the guestbook, and they
ask each of the guests to please sign in.

The quartet repositions themselves close to the reception area. They
warm up briefly, then they play 'What's New Pussycat' for the first
dance. Sammy sings as they play. Mosey and Tabitha dance cheek to cheek,
their tails entwined, completely immersed in holding each other.

Following the first dance guests call out music requests to the quartet.
They ask for the Limbo, Salsa, Tango, Walz, Rhumba, Samba, Disco, and of
course a
Conga line.

After everybody has had half an hour or so to dance Pookie tinks on a
glass and says "It's time to cut the cake'

Mosey and Tabitha go over to the cake table, where a beautiful 5 tiered
Red Cake is with White Buttercream Frosting waiting for them. A
bridekitty and groomkitty are on top of the cake.

Mosey puts his paw over his new bride's paw and they cut a slice with
da special knife server. Tabitha takes a bit of the cake and feeds it to
Mosey, then Mosey feeds a bit to Tabitha. Then all the guests start to
queue up for a taste of the cake. Delighted meows are soon echoing
around the beach as everyone descivers that the frosting is nip flavored!

The sun set at around 8:30 and the Tiki lamps are lit. Everyone is
having a wonderful time.
Old September 21st 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 18:06:44 -0500, Tabitha Fluffytail's nimble,
little paws typed:

[Another 'porter twinkles, and Anaïs walks out] "Meow gize! I iz
heer!

Hihi, Mme Anais! Fangu so much fur coming! I'z got to run back to my
tent to finish getting dressed. I'z so nerfus!

Tabitha

Yoo luks gorgeous, Tabitha! You'llmake a luffly bride!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/20/2008 8:01:21 PM
Old September 21st 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:21:51 -0700, Mosey =^..^='s nimble, little paws
typed:

Gudgud, gnow yew kan greet da gests n gib dem da birdseed.
I love da lei yew r wearing, et goes nisely wiff yer outfit.
Wuv is in da air

Hokay den, I'ze reddy!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/20/2008 8:02:09 PM
Old September 21st 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 20, 6:40 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Mrrrrrrt, da winking is supposed tew begin at 3 pm anna I still habn't hurd
from Tabitha. I kalled hurself onna hur cellphone n gotta message, sew I
left hur a message tew kall me back n let me know what's goin on..
I hope dey dint git stuck in port traffix, or gotted inna axident...or I
hope hur din't change hur mind n decide not tre wink wif me.
Please, jest hab sum fuds n nip wine, n visit with eech other while wee
wait. Da nise Lady hoo brought the fuds jest brought sum chicken, beef,
ham, n turkey anna speshul fuds for da gests hoo hab diabetes,
Wuv
Mosey
---worried gnow..pacing

behind paw Der iz a tent ober der wiff all da ladeez fussing aroun.
I bet shee iz gettin herownself dressed all pritty.

--
Wascal

Old September 21st 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 19:00:26 -0500, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Cleocat's nimble, little paws typed:

[...]

Awwww, dis iz a wunnerful winking! SO luffly. Da only fing datz
missink is mineowntrooluff, Tiger [sniff sniff]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/20/2008 8:06:51 PM

Here I am, a pix uf Mosey Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 85 May 1st 08 03:52 AM
Here I am, a pix uf Mosey Cory[_2_] Cat community 0 April 23rd 08 04:20 AM
Mosey Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 2 March 30th 08 10:18 PM
Mosey Says: Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 March 19th 08 06:55 PM
Hey Mosey Will in New Haven Cat community 2 March 16th 08 12:50 AM