well, have you started yet?

Old October 14th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default well, have you started yet?

Dan, this is Gramby and I want ot know where you are with decideing what to
write? Please don't tell me you haven't moved on this. I know there is
something good to come from your thoughts and hope you "git'er done".

Old October 15th 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
D Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Dan, this is Gramby and I want ot know where you are with decideing what to
write? Please don't tell me you haven't moved on this. I know there is
something good to come from your thoughts and hope you "git'er done".

I've actually got half a dozen stories in the works. I just put some
time in on them when I get a few moments.

Dan