Cocoa the Cat

Old September 17th 12, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Cocoa the Cat

My best friend Nancy recently adopted a cat named Cocoa. This is what Cocoa
has been up to:

http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk

Jill

Old September 17th 12, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

"jmcquown" wrote:
My best friend Nancy recently adopted a cat named Cocoa. This is what
Cocoa has been up to:

http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk

Jill

LOL

--
Adrian
http://community.webshots.com/clowderuk
Old September 18th 12, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

haw

Old September 18th 12, 10:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

jmcquown wrote:

My best friend Nancy recently adopted a cat named Cocoa. This is what Cocoa
has been up to:

http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk

Adorable stripey kitten!!

--
Joyce

"Riveting reading that keeps readers reading."
-- The Midwest Book Review

Old September 18th 12, 12:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Bastette" wrote in message ...

jmcquown wrote:

My best friend Nancy recently adopted a cat named Cocoa. This is what
Cocoa
has been up to:

http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk

Adorable stripey kitten!!

--
Joyce

With bulls eyes on each side! She's so pretty.

Jill

Old September 19th 12, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:19:32 -0400, "jmcquown"
wrote:
My best friend Nancy recently adopted a cat named Cocoa. This is what Cocoa
has been up to:

http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk

Is that actually meant to be a cat toy, or is it a Halloween decoration?
Old September 19th 12, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

wrote:
My best friend Nancy recently adopted a cat named Cocoa. This is what Cocoa
has been up to:

http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk

Is that actually meant to be a cat toy, or is it a Halloween decoration?

Good question, I see one used one on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Target-Wall-Cl.../dp/B001I5V7T4

Generally my cats don't like toys almost as large as they are but they
might make an exception.
Old September 19th 12, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:
My best friend Nancy recently adopted a cat named Cocoa. This is what
Cocoa
has been up to:

http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk

Is that actually meant to be a cat toy, or is it a Halloween decoration?

Good question, I see one used one on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Target-Wall-Cl.../dp/B001I5V7T4

Generally my cats don't like toys almost as large as they are but they
might make an exception.

She's gearing up for Halloween so she bought it for fun. Turns out her cat,
Cocoa, figured out it's motion or touch activated so it turned into a cat
toy

Jill