Tweed.....

Old September 16th 12, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Tweed.....

Joy wrote:

Are you still experiencing a lot of pain? that would certainly limit one's
ability to feel happy. Last night I think every joint was hurting, and all
I could think about was how miserable I was. Today, very little hurts, and
I'm looking on the bright side again.

No, I healed from whatever that was within a couple of years. That was over
20 years ago. I now have the normal amount of pain expected in a woman in
her late 50s. Nothing too debilitating. When I was going through that
period (late 80s) I thought I would be disabled for life. It was very
depressing, although I probably would have found a way to live with it,
if it had continued. It was a lot to cope with so suddenly, though.

--
Joyce

The heck with top and bottom -- I want relationships with strangeness
and charm.
Old September 16th 12, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Bastette" wrote in message
Joy wrote:

[...]

I can see that it would be. I'm glad it finally went away.

Joy

Old September 16th 12, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

"Bastette" wrote in message

Nowadays people say stuff like "50 is the new 40."

"Official" forecasts have predicted that the first person who
will live to be 150 years old has already been born, somewhere in
the world. That would mean that "middle-aged" doesn't begin until
75 years of life have passed them by :-)

--
MatSav

Old September 16th 12, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"Bastette" wrote in message ... Nowadays people say stuff like "50 is the new 40."
I shuddered on my 50th- it was a Monday so I'd had the party the previous Saturday and now loaded with various gift vouchers I decided "when the going gets tough- the tough go shopping"- so there I was and I passed a poster that informed me if I was over 50/lived in Newham (thankfully I don't) then I didn't need to sit at home in the cold and be lonely NO I could come along to the over 50's drop in and......

Get pension advice, tips on staying warm, health checks, advice on how to cook nurtitional food on a budget, keep fit and a free lunch and If I thought that was boring...

Free bingo games, taster bowls sessions. singalongs to music hall songs and this time as the SPECIAL- tea dance sessions!

I brought a beautiful red pashima, has a couple of beers in the local then went home and played some sounds that certainly were not music hall numbers

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old September 16th 12, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

wrote:
"Bastette" wrote in message
[...]

At least when you're 60 you'll get free travel in London, so age has its
compensations. ;-)
--
Adrian
http://community.webshots.com/clowderuk

Tweed pat Chlebowski Cat anecdotes 2 June 22nd 12 01:25 AM
For Tweed Karen Cat anecdotes 10 January 6th 09 07:27 PM
For Tweed and Rob Marina Cat anecdotes 3 February 15th 07 11:48 AM
Tweed! Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 1 December 18th 05 05:20 AM
Tweed has had her op Debbie Wilson Cat anecdotes 12 May 18th 05 04:29 AM