hey all just posting evidence because the original author didnt want evidence of this

Old February 20th 05, 01:53 AM
Cat man

Default hey all just posting evidence because the original author didnt want evidence of this

Marco Feb 17, 8:15 am show options
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.misc, rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: "Marco" - Find messages by this author
Date: 17 Feb 2005 08:15:30 -0800
Subject: Help with bonsai kittens
original | Report Abuse

Hi all,

I am try to raise some bonsai kittens as specified in the site
www.bonsaikitten.com. I insert them in cubic transparent
plastic boxes provided with feeding tubes and valves to collect
excreta. However, I am having the following problems:

1) The cats often die after a few weeks, in one case even days.

2) Those cats which do survive do not acquire a good cubic
shape, except when put in the same position which they used to
have inside the box.

I have tried to contact the authors of the website by email but
received no answer, and since no photographs of grown bonsai
cats appear anywhere on the site, I am beginning to suspect it
may be a fraud (however, I never bought any products from them).
Anyone had similar experiences?
Thanks,

Marco

I.P.Freely Feb 17, 8:59 am show options
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.misc, rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: "I.P.Freely" ; - Find messages
by this author
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:59:03 -0000
original | Report Abuse

"Marco" wrote in message

oups.com...

Hi all,

I am try to raise some bonsai kittens as specified in the site
www.bonsaikitten.com. I insert them in cubic transparent
plastic boxes provided with feeding tubes and valves to collect
excreta. However, I am having the following problems:

1) The cats often die after a few weeks, in one case even days.

2) Those cats which do survive do not acquire a good cubic
shape, except when put in the same position which they used to
have inside the box.

I have tried to contact the authors of the website by email but
received no answer, and since no photographs of grown bonsai
cats appear anywhere on the site, I am beginning to suspect it
may be a fraud (however, I never bought any products from them).
Anyone had similar experiences?
Thanks,

That is such an original troll.....NOT

--
I.P.Freely

I ain't p*ssed off. I'm in f*cking wonderment. I'm waiting to be kept
happy
by another f*cking fairytale."
- Al Swearengen

..oO rach Oo. Feb 17, 4:12 pm show options
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.misc, rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: ".oO rach Oo." - Find
messages by this author
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:12:04 -0500
original | Report Abuse

I agree with you. Even after being on snopes.com weeks ago, there are
still
trying to pull the wool over people's eyes.

--
..oO rach Oo.

"I.P.Freely" wrote in message

"Marco" wrote in message
[...]

soft Feb 18, 11:14 am show options
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: soft - Find messages by this author
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:14:59 GMT
original | Report Abuse

Cruelty to Kittens by Rearing Them In Jars-Fiction!

bullet Summary of eRumor:
This email says there is a Japanese man in New York stuffing kittens
into bottles and rearing them so they'll take on the shape of the
bottle. They are being called "bonsai" kittens and have become the
rage in New York, China, Indonesia, and New Zealand. The email refers
you to the website at www.bonsaikitten.com
bullet The Truth
The bonsai kitten website is a hoax, created as a joke by some
students at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. There are
numerous published reports about the site, but one of the best is a
article in USA Today from 2-20-2001by Janet Kornblum. According to
Kornblum, the site was set up shortly after Christmas, 2000, satirize
''the human belief of nature as commodity." Kornblum interviewed one
of the creaters who used an alias, "Dr. Michael Wong Chang." He said
one of the main aims was to "punish the hypocritical and easily
offended by upsetting them, and to amuse those who understand." The
result has been an international outcry by animal rights groups who
say that even if the site is a joke, they object to the fact that it
displays and could provoke animal cruelty. In response to concerns
from Internet readers, the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of
Cruelty to Animals investigated the site and found no evidence of
animal abuse. No kittens have actually been put through the torture
described on the site. An FBI investigation was also opened.
For more information:

http://www.hsus.org/programs/compani...ai_kitten.html

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...saikittens.htm

Karryl

http://www.elexorr.com/~soft/index.html
http://www.elexorr.com/~soft/Mat/index.htm
http://www.elexorr.com/~soft/cats/index.htm

"If a man is a fool, you don't train him out of being a fool by sending
him to university. You merely turn him into a trained fool, ten times
more dangerous."
----Desmond Bagley.

Nomen Nescio Feb 18, 2:10 pm show options
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: Nomen Nescio ] - Find
messages by this author
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:10:12 +0100 (CET)
original | Report Abuse
Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 5 days (Feb 25, 2:10 pm).

Cat man Feb 18, 9:22 pm show options
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.misc, rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: "Cat man" - Find messages by this author
Date: 18 Feb 2005 21:22:10 -0800
original | Remove | Report Abuse

Lets think deeply about what you just said. Umm, no, thats impossible,
the same thought keeps pushing me back up: Youre a ****er and you get
high, while stuffing marajuiana into your ass, and did I mention youre
a ****er? oh yes, i did, well, ill mention it again, youre a ****er.
you know what a good method for getting the kittens into the shape of a
cube would be? i know! SMASH YOUR HEAD AGAINST A BRICK WALL UNTIL YOU
THINK YOU DID, THEN THROW YOURSELF INTO THE FIERY CHASM FROM WHENCE YOU
CAME, OR I WILL.
cya,
cat man(your mortal enemy)

Hodge Feb 19, 5:48 am show options
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: Hodge - Find messages by this
author
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:48:38 GMT
original | Report Abuse
Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Feb 26, 5:48 am).

In article ,

soft wrote:
The bonsai kitten website is a hoax,

Ummm . . . d'uh. Why does this keep coming up?
--
http://www.slywy.com/pages/hodge.html

Cat man Feb 19, 5:51 pm show options
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: "Cat man" - Find messages by this author
Date: 19 Feb 2005 17:51:30 -0800
original | Remove | Report Abuse

im going to make a copy of this post for evidence then