Is this cat abandonment, or am I crazy?

Old October 23rd 05, 07:21 AM
No More Retail

Default Is this cat abandonment, or am I crazy?

Laugh at them when they do unless they have a recording with you doing it
ain't nothing going to happen and than turn around and have charges pressed
against them for animal cruelty
"

Old October 24th 05, 12:29 AM
No More Retail

hopefully you have called the animal shelter as long as you did not
threaten violence ain't nothing going to happen no matter how bad the police
are lawyers will tear them to shreds and you get a nice chunk of change

Old November 21st 05, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Why are you reposting this and using some of my reply in it and I stress
some of my reply
"Dr Smithpeters" wrote in message
Well now it's been 24 hours and no deputies. The sheriff's department in
this town is full of neo-Nazi skinheads, so anything could have happened
frankly.

Yes, there's an answering machine message in which I'm "threatening" to
call the animal shelter on her. I guess "threatening" to report their
breaking the law is against the law. God help me if someone breaks into
my apartment and I "threaten" to call the cops on THEM.

Old November 23rd 05, 04:33 AM
Dr Smithpeters

If someone who says they may have your lost cat, releases that cat at
your apartment complex, and then refuses to pick it up when the cat is
recaptured, is that animal abandonment? As it turned out, the animal
she brought LOOKED like my cat, but was NOT my cat.

That's what has happened here in Hammond, Louisiana. The SLU co-ed (who
cannot seem to put a sentence together) would not come get the cat she
left here a week previous.

When I told her I would be phoning animal control and letting them
decide what should be done, her father called me and said he'd called
the sheriff's department on me, saying I threatened his little girl. He
didn't seem all that intelligent himself.

The deputies haven't arrived yet. It's been three hours.

Old November 25th 05, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Well you are a troll you is using part of my original post to a young woman
who posted this months ago So shape or F@ch off

No More Retail wrote:

Laugh at them when they do unless they have a recording with you doing
it ain't nothing going to happen and than turn around and have charges
pressed against them for animal cruelty
"

Is this cat abandonment, or am I crazy? Dr Smithpeters Cat community 0 November 23rd 05 04:32 AM
So is this cat abandonment, or am I crazy? Dr Smithpeters Cat anecdotes 0 November 23rd 05 04:03 AM
Crazy idea? 223rem Cat anecdotes 68 May 31st 05 12:46 PM
He's driving me crazy!! AK Cat health & behaviour 38 March 6th 04 08:09 PM
Am I Crazy? Cat Stroller Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 24 November 14th 03 07:51 PM