Pickshur!!!

Old June 30th 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default Pickshur!!!

UB ~ *ahem!* There is a picture of me on my new blog, at
http://my-wheel-life.vox.com/

I have decided to keep a public blog. I know you kitties in RPCC may
not understand, but Onyx will only be a peripheral part of this blog.
There won't be any entries written by him. There may be an occasional
mention about him in some blog entries, but probably mostly all will
be in passing.

This is the *hooman's* blog, but you kitties are MOST welcome to read
it.

--- Unca Cory

Old June 30th 07, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Tiger yu shure are up erly dis morneng.

Whisper

"Stormmee" wrote in message
gud luck... Tiger
oups.com...

Old June 30th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 30, 8:42 am, "The Porter Cats"
wrote:
Tiger yu shure are up erly dis morneng.

Whisper

*snork!*

Old July 2nd 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Cory wrote:
UB ~ *ahem!* There is a picture of me on my new blog, at
http://my-wheel-life.vox.com/

I have decided to keep a public blog. I know you kitties in RPCC may
not understand, but Onyx will only be a peripheral part of this blog.
There won't be any entries written by him. There may be an occasional
mention about him in some blog entries, but probably mostly all will
be in passing.

This is the *hooman's* blog, but you kitties are MOST welcome to read
it.

--- Unca Cory

I wuz nottid surprizt tu seee dat yuz ar uh hansum fella, Unka Cory.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 3rd 07, 09:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da hooman sleepz strang, Tiger
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...
Tiger yu shure are up erly dis morneng.

Whisper

"Stormmee" wrote in message
gud luck... Tiger
oups.com...

Old July 3rd 07, 09:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jul 2, 12:33 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Cory wrote:
UB ~ *ahem!* There is a picture of me on my new blog, at
http://my-wheel-life.vox.com/

I have decided to keep a public blog. I know you kitties in RPCC may
not understand, but Onyx will only be a peripheral part of this blog.
There won't be any entries written by him. There may be an occasional
mention about him in some blog entries, but probably mostly all will
be in passing.

This is the *hooman's* blog, but you kitties are MOST welcome to read
it.

--- Unca Cory

I wuz nottid surprizt tu seee dat yuz ar uh hansum fella, Unka Cory.
--
Pitô.ônya

Wy izzit dat Pawpa Cory awlweighz skritchez hizown hed an' wunnerz wy
hoomanz sez dat abowt hizownself?? Mine Grandpaw eefun sed tu Pawpa
Cory dat *him* izzint az gudgud lukkin' az hizown bruffur (Pawpa'z
Unca).

I duzzint git it. I'z hansum. I noze I'z hansum. Hek, I'z uh studly
boykat. Hoomanz doan hafta tellz mineownself dat. How kum da hoomanz
doan wike tu be tole dereownselfz iz hansum??

--- Onyx, catfoozled...