So lazy!

Old December 15th 05, 12:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default So lazy!

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 07:26:14 -0500, "SuzQ"
wrote:

She is practising extreme
sleeping for the Olympics.
Boyfie plonked a dead blackbird on the kitchen rug yesterday, no attempt
eat it, so they needn't give me that excuse!
These cats are spoilt. If they are too idle to eat their food because
it's
in a firm jelly and it seems like too much trouble to lick it to get the
meat out I must be feeding them too much.

Tweed
======================================
Tweed, being spoiled is part of a cats job description.
Suz&Spicey

Yep, I knew Rocky (RB) felt at home here when he started refusing to
eat the meowmix bought for the neighborhood cats and insisted on
sharing the good indoor kitty food.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: