Itz not fair!

Old July 3rd 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Itz not fair!

Kitteez, we haz juss lerned dat owrown Meowmie -- who shud be devotin herown
life to taking kare uv ussez -- iz goin away TWICE dis summer! We iz not
happee. Da uther day a ladee kamed over to vizzit an we thot she juss
wantid to meet owrown wunnerful selfz, but no! She iz goin to be feedin
ussez and doin stufz dat Meowmie shud be doin! We will hafta fingk up a
furry gud punishmint.

Sundance, who likez his Meowmie to stay home

Old July 3rd 07, 07:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Sundance wrote:
Kitteez, we haz juss lerned dat owrown Meowmie -- who shud be devotin
herown life to taking kare uv ussez -- iz goin away TWICE dis summer!
We iz not happee. Da uther day a ladee kamed over to vizzit an we
thot she juss wantid to meet owrown wunnerful selfz, but no! She iz
goin to be feedin ussez and doin stufz dat Meowmie shud be doin! We
will hafta fingk up a furry gud punishmint.

Sundance, who likez his Meowmie to stay home

Juzt yu an Bekky kummon offurr tu mine heowze wen yur meowmee leefz.
Yuz kin leef klonz if yu hafftu, lyke I did, rememfurr?

Den in Sektemfurr I wyll kum tu yur heowz, wen mine hoominz leef furra wile.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 4th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Sundance wrote:
Kitteez, we haz juss lerned dat owrown Meowmie -- who shud be devotin
herown life to taking kare uv ussez -- iz goin away TWICE dis summer!
We iz not happee. Da uther day a ladee kamed over to vizzit an we
thot she juss wantid to meet owrown wunnerful selfz, but no! She iz
goin to be feedin ussez and doin stufz dat Meowmie shud be doin! We
will hafta fingk up a furry gud punishmint.

Sundance, who likez his Meowmie to stay home

Juzt yu an Bekky kummon offurr tu mine heowze wen yur meowmee leefz.
Yuz kin leef klonz if yu hafftu, lyke I did, rememfurr?

Den in Sektemfurr I wyll kum tu yur heowz, wen mine hoominz leef furra
wile.
--
Pitô.ônya

Fangu, Sweetee, we assept!

Sundance

Old July 5th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Sundance wrote:
Kitteez, we haz juss lerned dat owrown Meowmie -- who shud be
devotin herown life to taking kare uv ussez -- iz goin away TWICE
dis summer! We iz not happee. Da uther day a ladee kamed over to
vizzit an we thot she juss wantid to meet owrown wunnerful selfz,
but no! She iz goin to be feedin ussez and doin stufz dat Meowmie
shud be doin! We will hafta fingk up a furry gud punishmint.

Sundance, who likez his Meowmie to stay home

Juzt yu an Bekky kummon offurr tu mine heowze wen yur meowmee leefz.
Yuz kin leef klonz if yu hafftu, lyke I did, rememfurr?

Den in Sektemfurr I wyll kum tu yur heowz, wen mine hoominz leef
furra wile.
--
Pitô.ônya

Fangu, Sweetee, we assept!

Sundance

I wyll sset yuuz up unner da gezt bed.
I'yl drag blankeez, an pillowz, an lotza fuud an treetz, an toyz tuu.

at nite da duur iz klozt, an we kin kum owt an purrlay.

I awlzo tink dat meowmee wyll be horzpitabboble.

I dunt mynd sharink...datz diffurrunt den habing trooder kitteez fur
awlwayz, ya kno
--
Pitô.ônya

NO FAIR!!! Mischief Cat anecdotes 11 September 24th 06 11:24 PM
NOT FAIR!!! Stormmee Cat community 0 December 9th 05 07:42 AM
OT Fair food Karen Cat anecdotes 9 March 2nd 05 05:52 AM
Really NOT fair, Miss Violette Cat community 2 May 30th 04 02:37 PM
NOT FAIR!!! Miss Violette Cat community 2 May 25th 04 08:33 AM